- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This spacious sedan cruiser with Silverton’s signature “sidewalk” deck design offers you more interior space than any other boat in her class. Expansive floor plan features a full beam salon with convertible dinette and settee, large galley with hardwood flooring and sports a roomy forward stateroom. Molded steps lead up from a generous enclosed cockpit to the fully flybridge that includes triple helm seating and a forward l-shaped bench that makes for pleasurable entertaining while at the dock or on the water.
Powered by the much preferred twin 385hp 8.1 MPI Captains Choice Crusaders with fresh water cooling that have only 365 original hours of use.
Excellent care and maintenance by a very experienced and knowledgeable owner is evident throughout. All service and maintenance records are on file since new.
Call today with questions or to schedule a personal showing.
- Silverton 351 Sedan engineers introduced a dramatically different approach in a starboard side walkway leading from the foredeck up to the flybridge and then down again to the cockpit. The result of this very cleaver design is a spacious full-width salon that provides very easy access fore and aft. This Silverton sleeps four in a comfortable, open, easy-to-maintain atmosphere with an abundance of beautiful cherry wood cabinetry. A generous master stateroom with a centerline queen berth with a privacy door and includes large hanging lockers on either side. The head is to port and aft of the master and includes a full stall shower and a vacuflush toilet. The galley is next to starboard with an L-shaped Corian® countertop and sink. All kitchen essentials are provided along with abundant storage capacity. The port side dinette with ultra-leather cushions, converts easily to a comfortable berth. The interior is carpeted and extremely well lit with the forward and side windows along with the full size aft sliding door. The salon also includes two custom maple chairs with foot rests that adds additional comfort while entertaining. The forward deck is easily accessed through a starboard walkway from the flybridge. The bridge is accessed from the molded steps on the starboard side of the cockpit and features comfortable seating for eight or more. The helm has dual analog instruments in the dash, with all controls and electronics at your fingertips. Her fully enclosed aft cockpit provides a great place for entertaining, water sports or fishing. Her walk-thru transom gate and extended swim platform enables easy and safe access on and off the boat.
- Salon & Dinette
- Tinted glass entrance door with privacy curtain and screen Large L-shaped Ultra-leather dinette ( converts to sleep two adults ) Storage compartments under dinette cushions Courtesy lighting Windows, opening with screens Custom blinds Access to generator Carbon monoxide detector Maple wood dinette table Padded carpeting with area rugs Cherry cabinetry throughout Two custom maple chairs with foot rests Entertainment center Vizio 18 inch flat screen HDTV JVC digital direct VCR Digital converter box Sony MD/CD changer control Sony CDX-848X EXPLOD10 disk CD changer
- Cherry furniture grade cabinetry – drawers and cabinets Corian® countertops with sink and cover Faucet with sprayer Norcold refrigerator ( New 2012 ) Princess ceran electric two burner stovetop Goldstar one-touch cook microwave Black and Decker space saver coffee maker Black and Decker continuous cleaning toast-R-oven and broiler Custom hardwood flooring In-floor storage ( massive ) Exhaust fan
- Master Stateroom
- Queen centerline berth with two drawer storage underneath Custom bedding with linen package Mirror Portlights with covers (2) Overhead hatch with light reduction screen Hanging lockers ( 2 ) Reading lights Carbon monoxide detector Privacy door
- VacuFlush head with macerator Vanity with Corian® counter and sink Storage cabinets above and below the sink Storage cabinets above head Portlight Separate stand up shower Exhaust fan
- Deck, Aft Cockpit & Bridge
- Pulpit with over-the-stem anchor roller with flange Simpson-Lawrence windlass with deck and bridge controls Anchor with 150’ rode and 20’ chain Extended swim platform Transom door with concealed ladder Fresh water shower with hot and cold on swim platform Stainless steel bow and handrails Fender storage racks Custom forward front windshield protective privacy cover Electric ITT Jabsco searchlight with remote Integrated steps to bridge and foredeck Custom radar arch Bow pulpit with stainless steel handrails Electrical storage locker on transom Stainless steel flybridge hand rails Molded in non-skid Mooring, quarter and spring cleats Full canvas with 4 side enclosure on bridge Helm chair, adjustable Companion bench seating on each side of helm chair Seating forward of helm for six Courtesy lighting on bridge Beverage holders Full canvas with 3 side enclosure on aft cockpit Port side settee in aft cockpit Snap-in cockpit and bridge carpeting Snap-in carpet treads for the bridge steps Outboard engine bracket Transom storage trunk
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie compass Raymarine ST60 Tridata ( depth, temp and speed ) Raymarine C120 Chartplotter with Raymarine 24 mile radar Windlass controls ITT Jabsco search light remote controls Raymarine 210 VHF Trim tab controls Sony stereo remote control Rudder angle indicator Engine synchronizer Dual analog engine gauges Sony CDX-848X XPLOD 10 disk changer Vizio 18 inch flat screen HDTV JVC digital direct VCR
- Extreme bilge heater AC/DC converter 2 50’ 30 amp shore power cords Protech advanced 4-step battery charger 7.3 kW Kohler generator with sound shield and only 98 hours Three battery bank and battery switched 12Volt/110Volt electrical systems All outlets GFCI Polarity indicators Main distribution panel with amps and volt meters Sony MD/CD Changer control Sony XPLOD CDX-848X 10 CD changer Vizio 18 Inch Flat Screen HDTV JVC digital direct VCR Glomex marine TV antennae 16,000 BTU Maine Air A/C and reverse heat with digital controls Atwood 11 gallon hot water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 370hp 8.1 MPI Crusaders with fresh water cooling and only 365 hours ( Captains Choice ) Bennett trim tabs Engine room lighting Halon fire extinguisher Hydraulic steering Battery selector switches Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Pressurized dockside fresh water system Acoustic and thermal insulation Fuel/water separators Holding tank with dockside and overboard discharge Macerator Manganese bronze rudders Manganese bronze struts Stainless steel propeller shafts Water and holding tank monitors Dual lever and throttle controls
- Broker's Comments
- A very well maintained 351 Silverton that will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. A premium example of a top selling Silverton 351 that is well worth your serious consideration. Financing, Insurance and delivery information available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES