- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The vessel features all the classic details of a of luxury trawler from a well renown builder. This is the very sought after E (extended} series with a hardtop and full enclosure. She is equipped with 440 Yanmars which sip fuel but can also attain speeds of 20 knots if need be. The boat is very well equipped, the options and features are endless and is extremely well maintained. The current owners just had a wonderful time completing the loop and are moving on to the next adventure. This boat is beautiful and is aggressively priced for a quick sale.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The cockpit and sidewalks have teak decking, entrance to the salon is through a SS sliding door. The salon features an l shaped settee to port and more than ample storage areas. To starboard is a fully equipped lower station with a slide out door. The full galley up has a SS refrigerator, stove, microwave / convection oven, SS sink, and dishwasher and granite countertops. Below you have a day head and guest stateroom with over/under bunks. To starboard you have a full head with enclosed shower. The master stateroom is forward with a queen island birth. The bridge features a fully equipped upper station with a hardtop and enclosure with generous seating. Aft on the bridge has a 10’ tender with 1000lb davit lift.
- Main Salon
- Flat screen TV Large settee High gloss coffee table New slat window treatments Frameless windows Teak and holly flooring throughout
- Full SS Summit refrigerator SS Sink Microwave / convection oven Stove Dishwasher Disposal Storage Granite countertops
- Master & Guest Stateroom
- Queen Berth Forward Storage through out Hanging locker Guest Stateroom to Port
- Teak cockpit and sidewalks Access door to swim platform Back up cameras Wide sidewalks
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine E120 Displays upper and lower helm Autopilot Radar/Plotter Mathers electronic controls Satellite TV Tridata
- 3000watt Inverter 2 Battery chargers 50 amp service 3 Cruisair AC/heat units BBQ Washer/dryer Water heater Stereo CD/DVD
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 440 Yanmars Onan 11.5 KW Genset Racor filters (3) Fuel polishing system Oil exchange system Bow and stern thrusters (Vetus) (4) 2000gph bilge pumps Teleflex steering Trim tabs Stainless windlass with Hause pipe and dual anchor chutes 1000lb Davit lift 10’ dinghy with 15hp OB 2” shafts with 4 blade props
- Brokers Comments
- This boat will not last long as it is aggressively priced, it is loaded and clean. It’s one of a kind, blue hull sides extended deck with a hardtop. The owners enjoyed it immensely when they did the loop. They finished it and want to move on. Your neighbors will be jealous. Call direct for a showing or offer. You won’t be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.