- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 385 Offshore is one of Pursuits best selling fishing/cruising boat. They are literally selling every boat they build. This is the only pre-owned 2014 on the market and it is barely used. It is powered with (3) 350hp Yamaha outboards with less than 30 hours on them. She’s fast and efficient cruising at 34 mph at 4000 rpms burning 37 gph. The new fully integrated hard top/windshield (no isinglass forward to deal with) and air conditioned helm bridge provides for comfort year around. The 13’ beam and large cockpit creates and excellent fishing platform with hide-a-way transom seating for cruising.
Below is more living space and accommodations than you would expect in a 38’ outboard. The beautiful upgrade wood interior, Khaya and maple sole, and full head with separate shower are the highlights below. She is new, clean and perfect, ready for your next fishing trip, family day, or dinner cruise.
20 Hour “Break in” Engine Service Complete
- Khaya and Maple Floor Fiberglass interior headliner Convertible V-berth, lounge w/drawer and storage beneath Over head and accent lighting throughout Clarion AM/FM CD player w/JL audio speakers (6) subwoofer and JL amplifier 110v, GFI protected outlets Khaya table with powered adjustable pedestal Mid-berth (sleeps 2) Mid berth settee 32’ Flat Screen TV w/DVD player forward TV antennae TV inlet and cabin outlets 11gallon 220v stainless water heater
- Corian counter tops w/storage over and under Fiberglass sink w/ hot and cold water Kenyon 2 burner glass cooktop Galley storage cabinets 110v Microwave 110v outlets
- Vacu-flush head w/18 gallon holding tank Fiberglass head/shower w/sump pump and molded seat Designer glass bowl sink Corian vanity top storage and mirror 110v outlet, GFI protected
- (2) Raymarine E125 Hybrid Touchscreen GPS/Chart Plotter/Bottom reader Raymarine 4kw Open array radar Raymarine Autopilot ST70 w/Gateway for Yamaha Yamaha Command Link Plus Instruments Ritchie compass Panda 8.0kw diesel generator w/25 gallon tank 50 Amp 240 v60 Hz dockside power w/25” cord adapter Battery Chargers, (1) engine (1) house (7) batteries (3) bilge pumps
- Hull, Deck, Cockpit
- Helm AC/Heat, 16,000btu Teak upper cockpit sole Infused fiberglass windshield w/tempered safety glass Windshield wipers Forward electrically actuated ventilating center window Custom non-skid deck One piece welded 316L stainless steel grab rail Acrylic sliding transom door Helm seat with flip up bolster and fold up armrests Portside bridge-deck “L” shaped lounge w/padded backrest. (7) Drink holders Interior and exterior hard top hand rails Poly foot rest w/non-skip pattern Fresh water shower Dockside freshwater inlet 240v Cockpit Grill w/molded cover Hardtop courtesy lights Spreader lights Underwater LED lights Windlass
- Bait station/tackle center 50 gallon lighted live well 300qt insulated fiberglass refrigerator/freezer transom fish box Two in deck 68 gallon fish boxes w/pump and overboard discharge Aluminum reinforcement plates and wiring for down riggers Raw water outlet w/hose Three cabin rod holders Six enclosed lockable gunwale rod and gaff storage Rocket launcher (4) rod holders on hard top, port and stbd Reinforcement for fighting chair Transom rod holders (6) Rupp Revolution Top Gun out riggers w/18’ poles
- Other equipment
- (3) Fire Extinguishers Twin trumpet style horns Lenco Trim Tabs w/indicator High water alarm 12KVS Isolation Transformer CO detectors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht