- 18 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Karken Jib Furling Gear
- High Performance Mainsail and Furling Sail
- Magic Tilt Trailer
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Precision 18 is a boat small enough to be easily trailered behind today's small cars, simple enough to be inexpensive, but big enough to sleep aboard (out of the weather) and stable enough to take along the family. And finally, a boat with the lively performance and good sea manners required to make sailing her fun. The Precision 18 has been kept small in size and price, but remains big in both features and performance. She promises to deliver the fun, pure and simple.
- Fixed Keel Model - 880 lbs. (approx.) Ballast, Fixed Keel Version 375 lbs. (approx.) Sail area - 181 sq. ft. Mast height above DWL - 27' 3" Hand laminated fiberglass construction Vinylester resin hull skin coat Positive Foam flotation 9 ft. 9 in. Self bailing cockpit 8' 2'' Long Ergonomically correct cockpit seats Stern swim platform/boarding area Large forepeak locker w/watertight door Fixed keel version has 4 Stainless Steel Lifting eyes/mooring eyes) Fixed keel version has fixed rudder blade Tiller extension Harken ball bearing blocks Harken Jib track with cars and Harken cam cleats Harken 4 to 1 boom vang Anodized mast and boom Hinged Stainless Steel mast step Stainless steel standing rigging Dacron running rigging Stainless steel bow eye Harken Jib Furling Gear High Performance Mainsail and Furling Jib Jib Sock Mainsail headboard float
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.