- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Aggressively priced for immediate sale.
Great condition, very well equipped and ready for cruise.
- MAIN SALOON Convertable High Gloss Dinette Table With Hinged Leaf AC/Heat Hinged Occasional Table For Port Settee Navigation Station With Book Storage Storage Lockers On Hull Sides Large Salon Ports Curtains And Shades Large Ceder Lined Hanging Locker Handrails Teak And Holly Sole 2 Deck Hatches OWNER'S CABIN AFT Queen Size Berth Enclosed Head Compartment With Marine Head And Shower Vanity With Corian Counter Top 3 Opening Ports Large Ceder Lined Hanging Lockers Teak And Holly Sole GUEST CABIN FORWARD Large V-Berth Teak And Holly Sole
- Corian Counter Top Grunert Refrigeration And Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sinks Hot And Cold Pressure Water Trident Propane Control Valve Force 10 Stainless Steel 3 Burner Stove With Oven Microwave Oven Built In Waste Bin
- Sails & Rigging
- Selden Aluminum Furling Mast Selden Aluminum Boom Selden Rodkicker Profurl Genoa Furler Furling Main 110% Furling Genoa (330 sq. ft.) 3 Lewmar CST 40 Two Speed Self Tailing Winches 1 Lewmar CST 44 Two Speed Self Tailing Winch 8 Lewmar Rope Clutches
- Simpson Windlass Cockpit Cushions Folding Cocktail Table Drink Holders Cockpit Speakers Stainless Steel Arch With Traveler Mounted On Top Life Sling KATO Stainless Steel Davits Engine Instruments Courtesy Light Swim Platform With Stainless Steel Ladder Hot And Cold Transom Shower Stern Rail Seats
- Raytheon ST-60 Wind Raytheon ST-60 Depth ST-5000+ Autopilot Garman GPS Map 740 Raytheon Ray 52 VHF Radio JVC CD Player 12 Volt Outlet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.