- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1999 MAXUM 3700 SCR OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Inboard V-Drive Engine's with only 502 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Forward Bow Sun-Pad Cushion, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Cockpit Cover, 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent polish / wax, fresh bottom paint. Dockside and ready for review!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Roomy family cruiser introduced in 1998 with smart styling, sturdy construction. Open-plan interior with Avonite counters, earth-tone fabrics features home-sized galley with hardwood floor, large head with circular stall shower, cozy aft cabin with twin berths that quickly convert to queen bed. Note that accordion door, not a curtain, provides mid-cabin privacy.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain (Accordion Style Door), Centerline Berth w/Drawer Storage Underneath, Port / Starboard Hanging Locker Storage, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Television w/VCR, Overhead Deck Hatch w/Screen Salon w/Settee to Starboard w/Corian Style Dining / Cocktail Table Large Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain (Accordion Style Door), Hanging Storage Locker Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Combo Unit) Microwave Oven Stove (2-Burner Electric) Note Corain Style Counter-Top's, Wood Floor in Galley, Generous Storage
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cushion Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Table Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Full Canvas Enclosure Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn FRESHWATER USE ONLY SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 3700 SCR has graceful contours, a spacious cockpit, a lofty helm with a full complement of ergonomic instruments, and a burled wood dash. Comfortable seating on the aft U-lounge seat also converts into a luxurious sunlounge. The helm features adjustable, double-wide seating, a Danforth compass, a VHF radio, and a 12-volt outlet. Below the water, the Maxum 3700 SCR has a spacious forward berth with an elegant island queen bed and upholstered headboard. In the mid-berth, sleeping arrangements offer the option of twin berths or a queen berth. The salon offers a fully equipped galley, and a gracious U-lounge that converts for even more sleeping. The galley features Corian countertops, a Princess two-burner stove, a Norcold refrigerator and hardwood flooring.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.