- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre LX V6 w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY IS THIS 1991 CRUISERS 2660 ROGUE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre LX Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives (Stainless Steel Propellers) with only 322 hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, New Canvas Fall 2013, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, AM/FM Stereo System, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Cockpit upholstery (excluding rear seat) is out of boat for replacement, rear seat will likely require re-upholsteing.
- Forward Berth Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (2-Burner Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.