- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre EFI (Volvo Duo-Prop)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS) AN EXCELLENT FISHING PLATFORM CONSIDERATION IS THIS 1999 SEA SPORT 2744 WALK AROUND -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Volvo 7.4-litre Fuel Injected 350-hp Gas Engine with Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrive (Note Engine Rebuilt 2013 w/1-Year Warranty). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed Head, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Apellco Fish-Finder, Garmin 2010C Color GPS w/Chartplotter), Convertible Top w/Forward Cockpit Enclosure & Drop-Curtain, Raw Water Washdown, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Paperwork on file pertaining to engine rebuild; note 1-year warranty by North Bay Marine.
- Cabin Looking Forward w/U-Shaped Lounge (Dining / Cocktail Table & Filler-Cushion), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Aft / Mid-Cabin Head (Enclosed) w/Portable Style Head w/3-Gal Holding Capacity
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (Currently Disconnected) Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol / Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 2010C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Apello Fish-Finder
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Fiberglass Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder Aft Cockpit w/Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Raw Water Washdown Note Fishing Equipment: (2) Downriggers w/Bases & Ball Rod-Rack, (2) Leader Winders w/(4) Planner Boards, (4) Drag Chutes, (2) FWD Rail-Mounted Rod-Holders, (2) Stern Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Convertible Top w/Forward & Side Curtain's w/Straight-Drop Curtain) Bottom Paint Horn (1) Windshield Wiper MISC. LINES, FENDERS, LIFE JACKETS INCLUDED Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrive (Stainless Steel Propellers); 2013 Service w/New Boots/Bellows & Trim Sending Unit Volvo 7.4-litre Engine; Note Fall 2013 Engine Rebuilt CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The United Marine Sea Sport 2744 Walk Around is a fishing boat ready to cruise. The 2744 comes with a long list of standard equipment including trim tabs, shorepower, an electric refrigerator, a stove, and an enclosed head with a shower. Take a weekend or a week - there's plenty of storage, a galley, and the twin quarter berths to create room for four, overnight, in comfort. Each Sea Sport is built with the finest components. Where wood is used, only Greenwood XL Certified Boat Panel wood is used, and XL carries a lifetime warranty against rot and decay. Injected into every cavity between the stringers, bulkheads, and flooring is high-density polyurethane closed cell foam. This provides a quieter ride, added structural integrity and flotation. Layer upon layer of fiberglass is carefully hand-rolled to produce a strong laminate that will give years of trouble-free service. Premium Armorflex gelcoat is used for extra flexibility and resistance to cracking and crazing. Buffback is added to the formulation to resist chalking and allows simple maintenance to renew its shine year after year. Rotocast seats and Pro Board backing on all vinyl and upholstered parts give them a virtually unlimited service life. Multi-density foam is used for day-long comfort in all seats. Marine vinyl backed with 36-ounce foam are used throughout each Sea Sport. Mildew-resistant UV coatings applied to the vinyl make the upholstery look new year after year. Stainless steel fasteners, railing systems, and hinges ensure low maintenance due to their corrosion resistance. All wiring is color coded, loomed, and safely out of the way in the engine compartment. Automatic bilge pumps are standard in every model.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.