- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Clean, New Bottom Paint, Low Engine Hours,
and Always Well Maintained...What's Not to Love!
This is a beautiful example of a well outfitted and well cared for Catalina. As soon as you step aboard it will become apparent that Sea Horse's knowledgeable owner has always maintained the boat to high standards. With her hull recently waxed and "New Bottom Paint" she really shines!
The Catalina 400 MKII is a roomy, comfortable cruiser which has a well balanced sail plan and will almost sail itself. Don't buy until you see this boat!
- Starting forward is the large Guest Stateroom, with coil spring mattress, storage lockers and drawers, as well as an ensuite head with shower and electric toilet. Good ventilation is provided with a large overhead, opening hatch and opening ports. Moving aft is the spacious Main Salon you will appreciate the beautiful royal blue upholstery. Beautiful indirect lighting accents the dinette table on the starboard side. The table can be lowered to convert to a double bed and there is a full settee directly across on the port side. Just aft on the port side is the comfortable Navigation station. And on the starboard side is the gorgeous U shaped gourmet galley conveniently located by the companionway. All the way aft is the P alatial Owner’s Stateroom with a King size coil spring mattress for unequaled comfort. There is storage galore with cedar lined hanging closets, and lots of shelves. There is also an ensuite head with a completely separate and enclosed shower area. Ventilation is provided by to large opening hatches. The cockpit also deserves mention here because it is so roomy and has a complete enclosure for winter time comfort. It is almost like adding another cabin. One can entertain lots of crew and guests and two people can sleep there comfortably.The two separate wheels make it easy to move around and easy access to the walk through transom. 3 Cruisair Air Conditioning Units 10 opening hatches 6 opening ports Six 12v fans Indirect lighting Reading lights throughout
- The beautiful U-shaped gourmet galley is a joy to behold, classy and full of function and efficiency. There is ample counter space and lots of storage. A large top loading refrigerator/freezer with a front door to make it easier to get items that are stored on the bottom. Two large stainless steel sinks, a 3-burner stove/oven with a hood and fan, and a built in microwave also add to the efficiency. A beautiful interior lit glass rack and storage cabinet add to the homey and aesthetic feel. Galley is conveniently located by the companionway and the main salon to pass food and beverages in either direction. 12v Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer 3-burner Princess stove and oven Samsung microwave 2 stainless steel sinks Hot and cold pressure water Spray nozzle 12 gallon water heater
- In the cockpit: Furuno Navnet Vx2 C-map NT Max Radar chart plotter Raymarine ST6001 Auto pilot Raymarine ST 60 Wind Speed/Direction Raymarine ST 60 Speed Raymarine ST 60 Depth Standard Horizon VHF RAM Mic Single lever throttle - shifter Engine tack with hour meter (680 hrs) Temperature gauge Oil pressure gauge Voltage gauge Electronics at Nav Station and main salon: Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Raymarine multi-function reader Pioneer AM/FM/CD player Sharp Aquos 24 inch flat panel TV Pyle DVD/CD/MP3 player Digital Stream TV converter
- 30 amp 110v shore power system with circuit breakers 12 v Battery power system with circuit breakers 2) 4D House bank batteries Engine start battery Galvanic Isolators Shore power cords
- Sails, Spars, Rigging and Equipment
- From one who has experience sailing a sister ship, the Sail plan on this boat is easy to manage with the roller furling main sail and electric winch. It is so well balanced that one would think the boat could sail itself without an autopilot. The Garhauer traveler has so much purchase that you can move it under load with one hand. The same is true with the Boom vang. All lines lead into the cockpit for safety and convenience. In-mast furling mainsail 135% furling genoa with Schaeffer Roller furler 2 Lewmar 54 two-speed self-tailing primary winches 1 Electric Lewmar 40 two-speed self-tailing outhaul / furling winch 1 Lewmar 40 mainsheet/halyard winch Spare Main halyard led aft Rigid adjustable stainless steel Boom vang Deck stepped mast Second jib halyard led aft Double ended mainsheet system 10" winch handle Garhauer mainsheet traveler Genoa tracks inboard with Garhauer adjustable sheet cars All halyards led aft Single line mainsail reefing system 10 Line stoppers
- Deck & Cockpit
- Delta Fast Set primary anchor with chain and rode Danforth anchor with chain and rode Maxwell 800 vertical anchor windlass Deluxe bimini with stainless steel frame and window Windshield for bimini Canvas windshield cover Canvas hatch covers Canvas wheel covers and cockpit table covers Canvas winch covers and throttle cover Cockpit cushions Garhauer dinghy davits Garhauer outboard motor lift
- Hull and Mechanical
- This vessel's exterior has always been well cared for and the engine well maintained. Bottom Paint & Hull Waxed: February 2014. 4 cylinder Yanmar model 4JH3BE with only 680 hours.
- Dinghy and outboard motor, galley plates, flatware and cookware, Owner’s personal possessions
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida please call for complete details.