- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Are you considering heading for the Caribbean or the Bahamas?
Sweetie will take you there with confidence!! Once you arrive the bow thruster will make docking easy!
We've just listed this sloop-rigged, wing-keeled, center cockpit beauty. She has never been Chartered. She's in excellent condition and totally equipped for immediate offshore cruising with live aboard comfort and luxury. She has fore and aft master staterooms with centerline queen berths, and ensuite baths in both; a third cabin has been converted into an office/stateroom aft of the navigational station. She has a 12.5-kw generator, 3-zone reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, a 108-hp Yanmar diesel engine, and many unusual extras that make this one of the most completely equipped yachts on the market today. Her condition is great, and she's ready to sail off to your spring, summer or winter cruising grounds. Please give us a call for more details or an appointment to view this beautiful sailing vessel.
Don't Wait! Call Today!!
- Welcome aboard Sweetie and you will instantly feel at home. Strong and ready to go as well as warm and inviting. Sweetie will take you to all your dream destination in comfort, style, and confidence. The queen-size centerline berth and private access to the forward head make the forward stateroom very functional. The forward head features ceramic tiled sole and separate shower. The main salon starboard features a U-shaped settee and dinette and another settee to port. Stowage lockers, liquor locker, cabinets and bookshelves both starboard and port. The starboard nav station features full size chart table, bookshelves, electronics and electric panel. The midship stateroom located aft of the nav station has upper and lower berths. To port is the full-size passageway galley with spacious counter top, laminate cabinet fronts, large locker space over and under, Top loading 8 cubic foot refrigerator and separate top loading 4 cubic foot freezer. Storage and a hanging locker, along with the queen-size centerline berth are found in the aft stateroom. The aft head features a separate shower stall and ceramic tiled sole. Navigation Station Chart Table Instrument Panel Drawers & Storage Upholstered Swivel Chair Master Stateroom The master stateroom is aft, with a centerline queen berth, and a private ensuite electric head, with a separate shower. Hatches and ports provide an open, airy, specious feeling in this cabin. Guest Stateroom The guest stateroom is forward with a queen-size berth, and a complete guest, manual head with a shower. Office/Stateroom This area is aft of the navigation station, to starboard, and has a great deal of work space and storage area.
- The very clean galley is aft to port and features everything needed to keep the chef happy. Top-Loading Grunert Refrigerator Hillerange, 3-Burner, Gimbaled Propane Stove W/Oven Microwave Oven Ample Counter & Storage Areas Raritan Hot Water Heater (12-Gallon) Top-Loading Grunert, Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sinks Opening Overhead Ports Pressurized Fresh Water System Raritan Ice Maker
- Ready to take you to all your dream destinations! B & G GPS B & G Auto Pilot Furuno Radar Full Instrumentation (At Helm & Navigation Station) B & G Loran B & G VHF Marine Radio Sea Single Side Band Radio
- Mechanical and Engine Room
- Everything needed for a safe and comfortable cruise! Vetus Bow Thruster Make docking easy!! Westerbeke 12.5-KW Generator Vetus Bow Thruster Anchor Windlass 110/12-Volt Electrical 30-AMP Shore Power (2) Batteries (4) 3-Blade, Bronze Feathering Prop Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning (3 Units) - One, 16,000-BTU & Two, 7,000-BTU) Newmar, 40-AMP Battery Charger Professional Mariner, 50-AMP Battery Charger/Converter Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps Hydraulic Wheel Steering Emergency Steering (Steel Tiller)
- Sails and Rigging
- Bahamas anyone? Her mast has been lowered to 62-feet, and her sails re-worked, to accommodate the bridges. In 2001, this vessel went through a major retrofit with a lot of new equipment and rigging including, but not limited to, a new mast, standing rigging, running rigging, sails, electronics, upholstery and much more. Three, Electric Self-Tailing Winches (1-Halyards; 2- Genoas) Fully Battened Mail (New 2002) Sail Covers Staysail Traveller Furlex 400S Roller Furling Jib System Boom Vang 135% Genoa (New 2002) Lazy Jacks W/Adjustable Cars Sail Bags
- Deck and Hull
- The boat received a new Awlgrip paint job in 2001. Looks Great!! Plow Anchor W/220' Of Chain & 200' Of Line Stainless Steel Wheel Steering Full Cockpit Enclosure W/Screened Aft Area Cockpit Table Beverage Holder Life Lines Dinghy Davits CQR Anchor W/200' Of Chain Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Hatch Covers Cockpit Cushions Dorades
- Brokers Comments
- The Endeavour 52 is a uniquely roomy cruiser with excellent sailing qualities. Her high freeboard and ample beam provide both tremendous interior volume, and sail carrying stability. Sweetie is ready to sail away!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Sailboats . Financing available at 4.9% Call Leo Thibault for information or appointment to view vessel.....941-504-6754, Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com