- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wind Hunter is, quite possibly the best equipped Hunter 49 to ever hit the
brokerage market. Special equipment this yacht features include: a 400
gallon/day watermaker, diesel hydronic cabin heater w/Everhot hot water
system, reverse cycle A/C system, a trip planning computer and software
interfaced with the Raymarine E120 main chart plotter in the cockpit;
cruising spinnaker w/ATN sock; Rocna 33kg anchor; Cutter rog with staysail; 3
blade folding prop; custom lead, bulb-style, shoal draft keel.
Contact the central agent to view over 100 high definition photos of this well maintained vessel.
She's in beautiful condition and ready for some very comfortable offshore cruising.
Massive price reduction to $244k. Owners says "sell her"
Out of state residents can buy this boat and sail the warm waters of Florida this winter without paying Florida sales tax and keep her in her current slip for free.
- FORWARD CABIN Cabin Lighting,Electrical Outlets, AC/DC Hanging Lockers, (2) Cedar Lined Hatches, Deck Opening w/Screens Head, Private w/Vanity, Corian Countertop & Opening Hatch Mattress, Innerspring Shower Stall Compartment w/Pump Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Storage Cabinet, Drawers, Shelving Vanity, Ensuite w/Corian Countertops MAIN HEAD (AFT) Access Door, Dual Electrical Outlets, AC and DC Hatch, (1) Deck, Ports (3) Opening Shower Stall w/Adj. Shower Head, Seat and Sump Pump Storage Compartments Vanity w/Corian Countertop NAVIGATION STATON 12 Volt Switching System Chair Custom slides fore and aft Chart Table, w/Adjustable Light Electrical Outlets, AC/DC w/Jack Gateway laptop with Nav & trip planning software Storage Cabinets, Plotting Gear MAIN SALON Accord Shades Cabin Lighting, Courtesy Floor Lighting Deck Side Windows, Fixed w/Shades Deck Windshield Ports, Fixed Deluxe Cushion/Fabric Package Dinette Table Convertible to Berth Dorade Vents (2) Electrical Outlets AC & DC Everwear Gloss Laminate Sole Cherry Finish Laminate Handrails, Hardwood Both Sides Hatches (2) Deck, Opening w/Screens Leaf, Removable for Dinette Table Ports, (2) Hull, Fixed Selected Hardwood Trim Shade Package, Supreme Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Storage Lockers & Shelving Samsung flat screen TV 32" (2014) Bose Surround Sound stereo system (2) Reverse cycle Heat & Air conditioning 16k in salon & 12k btu in master stateroom CABINS Berth, dbl. or Queen w/Innerspring Mattress & Bedding Package Cabin Lighting Electrical Outlets, AC & DC Hanging Locker (1) Cedar Lined Hanging Wet Locker, Port Side Headboard Padded, Lounge Chair Ports/Hatches Opening w/Screens Private Entrance to Head Storage Cabinet Storage Drawers/Bins
- Corian Countertops w/Backsplash Hatch (1) Deck, Opening Dish Setting Pkg. w/Lighted Self-Draining Storage Cabinet Electrical Outlet, AC Faucet Chrome Pull Out Dual Function Freezer, Top Opening Fresh Water System, Hot & Cold 1 Opening hatch LG Microwave/Coffeemaker Combo Ports (2) Opening w/Screens Range Hood w/Light & Fan (2) Kohlman Refrigerator, Front Opening SS Sinks, Dbl. SS w/Cutting Board Storage Cabinets/Drawers/Shelving Princess Stove, 3 Burner LPG Gimballed w/Oven Waste Bin, Built In
- Navigation, Electrical, Mechanical
- 12 Volt DC Electrical System w/Breaker 100 HP Yanmar Diesel Aux Engine w/3 Blade Flex o Fold folding Propeller Alternator 100Amp Battery Box House & Start (2) 8D Battery Charger 100 Amp Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic Cable TV & Phone Jacks Engine Panel, Deluxe w/Gauges Gauges, Tank for Fuel Water & Waste Lights, Deck and Anchor Northern Lights 6 kw Genset (165 hrs) with factory noise insulation bx and Centek Quiet Underwater exhaust Raymarine Tri Data (2) Raymarine 5600 GPS Raymarine SmartPilot with remote Raymarine e120 Chart Plotter w/Raymarine 2kw 24 mi radar Garmin 176C GPS (used primarily as anchor watch. No chip) Navigation Light Package Propane Gas System for Cooking Oil change system for both main and genset Ram Mic for VHF Raymarine Speed/Depth ST60 Shore Power Sys, 240 Volt w/Isolation Transformer & Cord Village Marine ST400 watermaker (400 gal per day) Sump Pumps, Shower VHF Radio w/DSC & SS Antenna Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator Pump X-Change-R Oil Change System Raymarine RayTech 6.0 navigation and trip planning system with Gateway laptop Icom M2a hand held vhf
- DECK & HULL
- Anchor Roller, Dbl. Offset Anchor Well w/Space for Rode/Chain Anchor Windlass, Electric Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch, SS w/Mainsheet Traveler Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel Dorade Vents (2) Fresh Water Hook-up, Dockside Hatches, Opening Deck w/Screens HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement Hull, FRP/Balsa Sandwich Above Waterline, Solid FRP Bottom Hull, Structural Grid Reinforcement Webasto 2010 45k BTU Diesel Hydronic heating system with Everhot hot water system West Marine 10'2" model HP-310 dinghy (new 2013) 15 hp Mercury OB 2 stroke (1995) 6 hp Bow thruster Weaver Snap Davit system Nova Lift dinghy motor lift with Edson mount Lifelines, Dbl. w/3 Gates & Stanchions Lockers, (2) Transom Storage LPG Tank Storage for (2) Bottles Maxguard Gelcoats for UV Protection Mooring Cleats, (8) Stainless Steel Non-skid Deck, Ports, (2) Fixed Ports (10) Opening w/Screens Rubrail, Full Wrap w/SS Insert Rudder, Balanced Spade wSS Shaft Sail Locker, Fwd w/Watertight Bulkhead Swim Platform w/SS Telescoping Ladder Through Bolted Hull to Deck Joint w/Rubrail, Fittings Windshield Fixed Ports, w/Cover
- Steering Console w/SL Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, Space for Instruments, Stainless Guard and Lewmar Direct Drive Steering System Bilge Pump, Manual Cockpit Arch, SS w/Mainsheet Traveler Cockpit Grabrail w/Fold out Table Cockpit Table w/Corian Top/Ice Bucket Dual Helm Stations w/Compasses Flexiteek in Cockpit & Swim Platform Sony Cockpit Stereo System w/speakers Full dodger and bimini with side curtains and new Isenglass Electric primary and halyard winches Magna propane grill Halyard Tail Storage Wells Lockers, (5) Cockpit Storage Stern Rail Seats w/Drink Holders Transom Shower, Hot & Cold Walk Through Transom w/Swim Platform
- SAILS & RIGGING
- Cutter Rig Boom Vang UK Mainsail with vertical batten s UK Genoa on Harken furler w/Acrylic Suncover UK Self tacking Staysail on Harken furler Mainsheet Purchase System Double B & R rig Selden Mast B&R rig Inmast furling Traveler, Arch Mounted for Mainsheet Winch Handles, Winches (2) Rigging, 2-Speed Self Tailing electric #44 Winch (2) at Port & Starboard Helm, 2-Speed, Self-Tailing Electric #54 Cruising Spinnaker with sock
- GROUND TACKLE & EQUIPMENT
- Air Horn & Fog Bell Anchor & Line Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller Fire Extinguishers Handheld & System Rocna 33 kg (73 lb) anchor w/300' high test chain (primary) Lewmar (Bruce style) anchor with 100' chain plus 200' rode (secondary) GFI Receptacles Hand-Held Flares, Life Jackets High Bilge Water Alarm & Pump NMMA Certification on All Systems Throwable Floation Cushion
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.