- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Versatile...Commercial Quality...Trawler Design...
"Miss Casey" Could Be the Boat For You!
**NEW Commercial AC system, LED Lighting throughout, NEW Bottom paint & Many more upgrades!
This vessel is ready for her next job. She could take your family cruising the world, or she could be used as a charter fishing vessel, charter dive vessel, or a research vessel. Her last job was as a research vessel.
She is powered by a Turbo Charged 2007 Cummins QSM -11 6 cylinder 720 HP Single Diesel. She has VETUS Bow AND Stern Thrusters providing outstanding maneuverability. She can be piloted from her spacious fly bridge OR the huge pilot house.
This boat was custom designed and built in 1990 by the Morgan Yacht Company in Naples, Florida as a motor yacht for her first owner. The hull was hand laid with solid fiberglass, so this vessel is strong and built to take anything the sea can dish out.
Come see this fine vessel. You will definitely be surprised at how much boat you get for the money!
- 70' Custom Morgan Trawler Yacht Details
- See ADDITIONAL MEDIA Link under External Links at the bottom of this page. "Miss Casey" is a 70' solid fiberglass Trawler Yacht built by the The Morgan Boat Company of Naples, FL. She is a versatile ship that could be used for research, as a commercial charter fishing, as a commercial dive boat, or she easily be re-fitted as a yacht that would take her owners economically anywhere in the world in safety and comfort. She was most recently used for a research vessel during the recent gulf oil spill. Fixed roll stabilizer fins on her port and starboard sides Vetus bow and stern thrusters. Reliable and maneuverable platform for any activity. She has a Bauer dive tank compressor model Purus E, which enhances her usefulness as a dive platform for research or pleasure. You can run the vessel from the huge pilot house or from the flybridge, which is easily accessed from the main salon. Up on the spacious fly bridge you will find seating for many passengers. Nautical Structures electric davit/crane with a 1000 lb capacity. New LED lighting through out the vessel Upgrades to the 5 Marine Air 16000 BTU A/C systems.
- On the lower deck Forward you will find the Master Stateroom. The Master has a queen sized bed, two single berths bunk bed style to starboard and one single berth to port also mounted up above the floor. Forward is the master stateroom head, with a separate full sized walk-in shower, electric marine head, and vanity. As you move aft down the hall, on the port side is a stateroom with two twin sized beds and a en-suite head with separate shower. On the Starboard side is another smaller state room with two berths, and a en-suite head with shower. Coming up from the staterooms below you will find the Main Salon with bamboo flooring, Honduras Mahogany Bulkheads and built in furniture. The main salon sports a wet bar forward and a flat screen TV and DVD player as well as a L Shaped Couch and chairs. To Starboard from the galley is a big mahogany table with booth style seating for several people. Forward of the Galley you will find the spacious and bright pilot house with seating for at least 10 people plus the Captain! The pilothouse has teak and holly flooring in excellent condition. On Deck you will find seating on the front of the pilot house, a huge covered aft deck with seating as well as on the sun deck, which also has a removable fiberglass tank for bait, samples etc.
- The full size galley is located on the Main Deck FWD of the Salon and AFT of the Pilot House. Full sized refrigerator Full sized gas stove and oven Full sized microwave Full sized dishwasher.
- Engines and Mechanical
- Vessel was originally fit with twin Mann Diesels. In 2007 the current owner removed both Mann engines, and replaced them with a new single engine. This new engine only has 1836 hours on her and will push the boat at 10 knots using only 17 GPH which gives the boat a 1300 mile range. With only one engine, the mechanical space is spacious, allowing for easy access to the engine and fuel system. NEW Cummins QSM-11 720 HP in-line 6 cylinder engine . NEW stern thruster was also installed at that time as the engine. Maneuverability is great with the already installed bow thruster. Cummins "SmartCraft" fuel management system with read outs on the flybridge and the pilot house instrument panels. Bauer Dive compressor Model Purus E Onan 32 KW Generator with only 3905 hours. Morse Hydraulic Steering, Throttle and Shift controls
- Deck and Hull
- The Hull of Miss Casey is a modified "V" built with solid hand laminated fiberglass. She has had a cockpit extension added to the original hull. The cockpit is built of heavy wood framed with a Solid FRP Shell. The Decks are FRP with a non-skid finish. On the main deck the anchor locker is located flush with the deck with a teak grate at deck level. Windlass is a Simpson Lawrence Electric 12 volt . Anchors are a Delta 50 lb and a 45 lb CQR. Apx 900 ft of 3/4" nylon anchor line with a chain rode. Removable tank in the cockpit that can be used for research samples, bait etc. The transom has an aluminum swim platform. The aft deck is covered with a NEW canvas and stainless steel bimini top.
- Utility Room
- Forward on the engine room you will find a Utility Room: Full sized washer and drye r Trash compactor Chest type freezer Work bench Craftsman tool box with tools System 10 Water maker Arc Welding Machine
- Vessel has two 1100 Gallon Aluminum Diesel Tanks on the port and starboard sides of the engine room. She has two 550 gallon water tanks and a HRO System 10 Watermaker to fill them. Two holding tanks forward
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details.