- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1550 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Done Deal represents the finest in tournament rigged 56 Viking Convertibles on the market today. To say the Done Deal is a proven fish raiser would be an understatement of epic proportions. With two back to back Gulf Coast triple-crown victories and nearly 2 million in tournament winnings, Done Deal has raised fish successfully in 3 distinctly different bodies of water.
The captain and crew are as professional as the come and this is extremely eminent throughout the vessel and maintenance schedule. Done Deal has been a single owner vessel since new and has received nothing but the best in a true open checkbook policy. She is a pleasure to show inside and out.
Although extremely well equipped and appointed the biggest highlight to note about this vessel is a complete repower with the latest 1550 Common Rail MAN package including new transmissions. This repower was completed by the Viking Yacht Service Center and MAN in April 2013. The remaining balance of the 2 years of warranty are still in place from the 3 year warranty put in place at the time of commissioning. The 56 offers a roomy 3 stateroom 2 head layout, a very respectable 33 knot cruise, efficient fuel economy, over 1700 gallons of fuel and a very pleasing ride. This one has a mezzanine. VIP crossover forward stateroom, the newer style third guest stateroom new engines, and all the extras you could ever need to go with this terrific high performance convertible.
- Electrical Panel Up BOSE Surround Sound System Kenmore Clear Icemaker Viking Home Theatre Upgrade Teak Valances Cocktail Table Hi-Lo Mechanism for Cocktail Table Samsung 50” Plasma TV Above the Dinette - New 2012 Full Storage Behind Plasma TV Canvas Salon Full Carpet Runner Automatic Salon Door/Electric Teak Face on Aft Side of Galley Island Amtico Teak and Holly Flooring at Salon Entrance – Full Width to Electric Panel Dimmers on Overhead Low-Voltage AC Lights Companionway – Dimmers on Overhead Low-Voltage AC Lights Companionway Carpet Runner with Step Covers
- (2) Under Counter Refrigerator and Freezer with Drawers Additional 3rd Under Counter Refrigerator with Drawers Chrome Faucet Granite Galley Countertop Amtico Teak & Holly Flooring 110V Outlet on Bottom of Upper Cabinet Above Sink Clear Acrylic on Bottom of Upper Galley Pull-out Drawers Teak Backsplash Teak Dinette Table with Teak Base
- Master Stateroom
- Additional Telephone Outlet 20” Flat Screen TV DVD for TV Athwartship Master – King Berth with Lift Up Storage Below Mattress with Orthopedic Upgrade Custom Wallpaper His and Hers Walk-in Closets Aft Custom Headboard Teak Night Stands Built-in with Hardwired Lamps Hanging Locker Near Head Access
- Master Stateroom Head
- One-Piece Custom Frameless Shower Door Brass Faucet Brass Shower Fixtures Mirror Wallpaper Around Upper Vanity Insert Custom Wallpaper Amtico Flooring Solid Brass Towel Bars and Rings 110V Outlet 110V Blower System Sea Land Head System with Magnum OPUS Heads
- Forward Stateroom
- 15” Flat Screen TV VIP Crossover consisting of Lower Double Berth with Single Upper Orthopedic Mattress Upgrade Custom Wallpaper Teak Forward Bulkhead in Place of Mirror Storage Drawers Below Double Lower Berth Cabinet Storage Below Upper Berth Reading Lights Bomar Hatch Overhead with Sunshade
- Forward Stateroom Head
- Brass Faucet Brass Shower Fixtures Mirror Wallpaper Around Upper Vanity Insert Amtico Flooring Upgrade Solid Brass Towel Bars and Rings Custom Wallpaper 110V Outlet 110V Blower System Sea Land Head System with Magnum Opus Heads
- Starboard Stateroom
- Newer Style L-Shaped Bunk Arrangement Orthopedic Mattress Upgrade Custom Wallpaper Hanging Locker Storage Cabinet below Upper Berth
- Palm Beach Towers
- Tuna Tower with Molded Top 56’ Convertible 9’ Gap, Brushed Pipe, (2) Antenna, Stand-offs and Halyards, 3-sided Track on Bimini Rail (6) Upgraded Hardtop Lights to Tri-color Integrated Illuminated System Lights with Fiberglass Recess Lights (Red, White and Blue) Radar Pod Bullet Style#521 with Sliding Teaser, Reel Door, and Bracket Runs Molded Standing Platform with Coupler Box on Platform Molded 2 in 1 110V Quartz Light Pod with Stainless Steel Bezel Quartz Light 110V Molded Forward Platform Pod with Stainless Steel Bezel Tower Sunshade Molded with Painted Oval Center Tube, 3 Welded Antenna Mounts Antenna Bracket Satellite TV Dome Bench Seat with Backrest Bridge Rail 3-sided, Leg to Leg, Double Aft to Inner Legs (8) Rod Holder Polished Weld to Aft Bridge, New Foil Style (4) Rod Holder Polished Aft Legs 2-P-2-S, New Foil Style Controls and Steering Rex Roth Controls Outriggers Rigger Locks Center Rigger Pipewelders (2) Recessed Electric Teaser Reels MIYA EPOCH SUPER US9 24V Flag Staff Aft Enclosure 3-sided Track to Track of Helm EZ2CY Powder Coated Aluminum Flangeless Track U Zip Center Panel (3) Air Vent Forward Top Panels Navigation Lights P&S Molded Stern Light Molded MAN ECM Displays in Overhead Drop Down Box Drop Down Electronics Box with Electric Actuator Wash Down Water in Tower Sea foam Green Undersides of Buggy Top, Stand Platform, and Hardtop
- Atlantic Marine Electronics/Navigation
- Electronics/Navigation FURUNO NAV NET FURUNO Radar (72 mile) FURUNO Sounder (25 kw) SSB - November 2007 SIMRAD GPS Chartplotter 15" - New July 2012 (2) New KEP 17" Glass Monitors - New November 2013 Camera System (3) ELBEX 4MM Color Ball Camera (3) ELBEX Round Weatherproof Mount Forward Facing Aft IKEGAMI Quad Camera Switcher Satellite TV System KVH 24” Satellite TV HD7 - New November 2013 (3) Direct TV Satellite Receiver Hookups (New Owner to Order their own boxes Communication System KVH TRACPHONE V3 with Data Capabilities - New 2012 WXWORK Satellite Weather System VHF Communications ICOM 602 VHF Black with Ram Mike in Tower ICOM VHF 604 with Ram Mike in Salon Tower FURUNO NAVNET VX2 7” Color LCD Plotter FURUNO RD-30 Digital Depth Display ICOM 602 VHF Second Station Remote Stereo System FUSION IP700 with Bluetooth and Remote in Cockpit - New April 2012 (2) Speakers on Flybridge IPOD Plug into FUSION Safety Equipment FLIR Thermal Imaging - New May 2012
- Palm Beach Custom Tower Fiberglass Hardtop with 300 Watt Molded-In Quartz Lights Electronic Trolling Valves Custom Helm Pod Electronic Single-Lever Controls for Helm Pod - Rex Roth Power Assist Steering Recessed Electronic Boxes TV Antenna Underbridge Forward of A/C Unit Push Knob Catches for Electronics Boxes Fresh Water Outlet on Bridge Bridge Installed Without Exposed Fasteners Removable Backrest for Starboard Jump Seat Refrigerated Drink Box Release Marine Helm Chairs Electric Teaser Reels – EPOCH 9 Drip Dry Foam for Flybridge Cushions VHF Radio ICOM-602 Remote Spotlight 24V (6) Rod Rocket Launchers Handrails Wrap Around Front of Bridge approximately 18” on Both Sides Companion Helm Chair Inline with Captains Helm Chair Fore and Aft Two Additional Speakers Forward Enclosure: Three (3) Sided EZ2CY Track to Track on Front and Sides of Enclosure Zippered Vents at Top of Front Panel Enclosure Zippers to Follow Angle of Hardtop Support Pipes
- Hull & General
- Oval Exhaust Outlets Sea Foam Green Hull Bottom Paint – Blue VC Offshore Boot Stripe Blue Fiberglass Thru-Hulls Prop Pockets to Reduce Draft Additional Fuel Capacity for a Total of 1700 gallons Spare Props
- Deck & Exterior
- Bow Rail and Bow Pulpit Lewmar V4SS Windlass (Gypsy and Drum) Brushed Aluminum Fresh Water Washdown at Bow Inside Anchor Locker Paint Rub Rail to Match Gel Coat
- 24V Outlets below Coaming Port and Starboard New Non-Skid - November 2013 Livewell in Cockpit Sole Transom Coaming with Gate with Fishbox Transom Fishbox Livewell Refrigerated Cockpit Step Box Cockpit Speakers Transom Swim Steps Awlgrip Bilges, Lazarette and Anchor Locker Stainless Steel Gas Springs on Fish Box Lids Stainless Steel Gas Springs Port and Starboard Boxes in Cockpit (2) Rod Holders in each Launch for a Total of (4) Taco Dog-Down Latches on Transom Fishbox Lids Custom Teak Tuna Chair with Rocket Launcher Back Fishbox Cockpit Mezzanine Additional Compressor to Refrigerate or Freeze Lower Mezzanine Bait Box - Both Condensing Units - New November 2013 Upgraded Sunbrella Fabricated Cushions for Mezzanine Rupp Outriggers with Triple Spreaders “T” in Water Inlet to Fill Water Tank in Cockpit Custom Tuna Tube arrangement for Transom Livewell Cockpit Sunshade with Poles to use at Dock Additional Seawater Supply fitting with 1 Port and 1 Starboard In-line Pump for Tuna Tubes or an On-deck Livewell (2) 1 HP Scott Pumps, One runs In-deck Well or on Deck Well, the other runs Transom Well
- Engine Room
- MAN V12 1550CRM @ 1550HP - New 2013 Transmissions: ZF - New 2013 21 kw Onan Generator Additional Onan Generator Awlgrip Brass Thru-Hulls Sea Strainers in Engine Room and Forward Bilges Snow White Pumps in Engine Room Awlgrip Engine Room 24V Fuel Priming Pumps Gas Water Separator for Generator (2) Eskimo Ice Chippers One 540 - New April 2013 Watermaker 700 GPD, with Auto Back Flush Back Up AC Pump with Manifold in Engine Room - New Orberdorfer Pumps - April 2013 Dual Power Steering Pumps - New April 2013 Remote Mounted Starboard Engine Lube Oil Filter to Inboard for Easy Access 110 Volt Outlet to Starboard Back-up Fuel Transfer Pump - New November 2007
- Salon Door Type Catches on Staterooms All Heads – Full Size (Magnum Opus) Upgraded Sofa Brass Hardware Teak Dinette Table with Teak Pedestal Teak Ring on Teak Pedestal of Dinette Table Wrapped Hatch Carpet All Mirrors Except above Head Sinks Smoked Bronze Premier Edition Décor – Amtica Umber
- Owner's personal property, gear and fishing tackle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.