- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V-6 Four stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Immaculate with only 55 hours on the twin economical Yamaha four stroke engines. This boat has been kept on indoor rack storage since day one. It is loaded with options to make your fishing and cruising comfortable and productive. Why buy new when you can save thousands on a "like-new" boat.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- OPTIONAL FEATURES: Anchor windlass; Casting platform insert with cushions; stereo system; fiberglass tee top with radio box, dome light, storage net, spreader light, four rod holders and outrigger plates.
- Standard Features
- Safety 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 2600 GPH) (9842 LPH) Basic flotation Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel Cockpit toe rails Console grab rail Fire extinguisher holder Nonskid fiberglass liner Self-bailing cockpit w/cockpit drains (4) Stainless steel through-hull fittings Cockpit & Deck 100% hand laid hull & deck Anchor windlass wiring Battery select switches w/extra battery Cockpit bolsters Cockpit lights - LED lighting Cutting board Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted Drink holders - stainless steel (7) Factory engine pre-rigging Fish box - 135-qt. (127.8 l) port & starboard forward insulated fish boxes w/ob drain Fish box - 265-qt. (250.8 l) aft insulated fish box w/ob drain & removable partition Forward bolsters Fuel capacity - 205-gallon (776 l) tank Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform & ladder International lighting Rod holders (4) Rod storage racks - lockable horizontal (6) (up to 9')(2.7 m) Rubrail - high density PVC w/stainless steel insert Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion Seating - port & starboard fish box cushions Spring line cleats Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel Storage - aft deck lift out box (also fits in forward port fish box) Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage Transducer mounting flats Transom door - fiberglass Washdown - pressurized raw water w/hose Water tank - 20-gallon (75.7 l) freshwater Console Accessory outlet - 12V (2) Compass Console ventilator Drink holders - stainless steel (2) Head - lockable console w/stand up head area, bulk storage & drawers, dome light, shower, sink, marine head w/macerator (10-gallon) (37.9 l) & pump out Seating - molded forward console seat w/cushion Steering - hydraulic tilt Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel Storage - electromechanically operated electronics enclosure Storage - under footrest Windshield - tempered glass windshield Windshield washer - freshwater Windshield wiper Deluxe Lean Bar Backrest Bait rigging locker Footrest Knife, pliers & rig holders (2) Livewell - 45-gallon (170.3 l) insulated raw water livewell w/light, full column distribution inlet & ob drain (1100 GPH pump) (4164 LPH) Rod holders (4) Sink w/pullout freshwater faucet Storage - lockable tackle drawer Storage - lockable tackle locker w/tackle trays Storage - port net storage area
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Any questions or if you want to see the boat call Jim Geisbuhler 231-631-8143 or email Jim_g@exportamerican.com