- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
In fabulous condition with new full canvas, outdoor carpets and Eisenglass, this elegant and spacious Silverton 43 Motor Yacht is sure to please the discerning buyer. Referred to as a floating condo aimed at buyers who value her cavernous condo style interior accommodations, she offers a formidable floor plan. She is a large yacht for her length due to Silverton’s signature “Sidewalk” deck plan. Powered by twin Volvo Penta TAMD75 480 hp diesels, she easily cruises into the low 20 knot range. Ohana is an eye catcher; she stands out in the crowded marina.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the swim platform stairway you are in the aft cockpit deck seating area with wet bar to starboard. The companionway is to port and down the stairs you enter the cabin’s rich cherry wood interior. The Master Stateroom with en suite head is one level down aft. Walking forward you have salon seating with tables both sides and a large built in TV on the centerline above the stairs down to the VIP Stateroom where the Washer/Dryer are located under the queen sized berth. Leaving the VIP Stateroom you will step down to the starboard galley. The interior has a ton of storage within built in cherry cabinetry. Lush carpeting and window blinds compliment the salon. Back in the cockpit deck you step up to the flybridge with enough seating to entertain a crowd. To port and starboard you will find gates to the Silverton signature “Sidewalk” sidedecks. They lead to the foredeck for sunbathing on cushions.
- Main Salon
- The expansive salon features wrap around cabin windows with blinds, light cherry woodwork and high ceilings. Luxuriously appointed with Dura leather lounges (pull out sleeper to a double berth). Separate AC & Heat. Electrical panel located at the companionway to port. Lush carpeting throughout. Leather seating both sides with a salon dining table and coffee table. Tons of storage with built in cabinetry.
- Step down to the fully appointed galley with Corian countertops. Full size NorCold refrigerator/freezer, Sharp convection microwave, ceramic three burner cooktop, Princess full size oven. Wood flooring.
- Master Stateroom
- Located aft, the Master Stateroom queen berth has an en suite head and two large windows. The head features a separate shower stall room from the vacu flush toilet and sink. Corian countertops in the head. Three large closets, built in TV, cherry wood throughout with carpeted flooring. The ceiling features a fancy headliner with lighting.
- VIP Stateroom
- Located forward and steps down from the salon, the centerline queen berth VIP Stateroom has an en suite head. Both hanging and under berth storage. The washer/dryer is located under the berth. There is a round hatch for added light and ventilation. Lush cherry wood and carpeting throughout.
- Flybridge seating for eleven. Both the flybridge and aft deck are fully enclosed with roll up curtains and fly screens; they also feature outdoor carpeting. The rear cockpit deck features a wet bar including an Icer-ette mini fridge. Strairs lead to the large swim platform with hot and cold shower and swim ladder. Spotlight & Maxwell windlass.
- Electronics and Helm
- Hosting satellite TV Raymarine E80 GPS Raymarine Radar QL Bow Thruster Raymarine Sounder Stereo CD Player Raymarine Ray240 VHF Marine Radio Ritchie Compass Sea Star SS Helm
- Kohler 10 kva Generator 12 Volt DC 240 Volt AC Shore Power Guest Battery Controls Six Batteries 12 kva C-Power Marine Isolation Transformer
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Powered by twin Volvo Penta TAMD 75 P-A 480 HP diesel engines, she cruises from 18 knots to a maximum in the low 20s. 353 kW/2600 RPM/Spec. No. 869196 Atwood Hot Water Heater * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Brokers Comments
- This gorgeous Silverton 43 Motor Yacht has been well cared for and it shows. She is being offered at a great value in like new condition due to minimal use. OHANA has just been waxed, buffed and detailed for the 2014 yachting season and is in the water for viewing.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.