- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Powered by twin V-8 MerCruiser 7.4 MPI 310hp gasoline engines with about 675 hours and a Kohler 6kw Diesel Generator with about 1120 hours. The neutral-tone interior with cream and light wood- finish décor includes 2 staterooms, a head, galley, and salon. The roomy enclosed cockpit has a sink, icemaker, storable table, two large cushioned aft benches, helm chair, companion bench, electric engine room hatch, and complete electronics. Updates in 2013 include a new Garmin chart plotter/GPS, Garmin VHF radio, and Clarion stereo.
The Owner Will Considered Trading for a Larger Diesel Powered Vessel.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the roomy covered cockpit with a sink, icemaker, storable table, two cushioned aft benches, barrel helm chair and companion bench, complete electronics, and an electric engine room hatch. Access the hot/cold shower and swim platform through the transom gate. Through a beige acrylic sliding door, step down into the neutral-tone cabin with light wood-finish decor, cream headliner and bulkheads, and oak sole throughout. The salon has a 19" flat-screen color television/DVD player, 5-disc CD changer/MP3 player, and dining area on starboard side with rectangular cream Corian table and large cream ultra-leather seating that converts to an additional berth. The galley on port side includes a refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, concealed 2-burner cooktop, sink, and garbage chute, and light wood-finish upper and lower cabinets. Moving aft is the cream-colored head with a standup shower, ceramic toilet, fiberglass countertop, and sink with storage below. The aft guest stateroom has cream leather cushioned U-shaped seating that converts to a full-size berth and a light wood-finish nightstand and bin. Forward, the beautiful V-berth includes a queen berth, light wood finish shelved locker, mirrored hanging locker, cushioned cream leather bench, and a large overhead tinted screened hatch for natural lighting and ventilation. The Owner Will Considered Trading for a Larger Diesel Powered Vessel. For More Information, Please Contact the Listing Broker.
- Main Salon
- Highlight: The L-shaped seating has a pullout to convert it to an additional berth. Cream ultra-leather L-shaped cushioned seating Rectangular cream Corian pedestal table Light wood-finish overhead cabinets (2) Light wood-finish bins (4) Decorative mirrors (2) Sansui 19" flat-screen color television/DVD player Pullout swivel television shelf Concealed Clarion 5-disc CD changer/MP3 player Concealed electrical panel Overhead directional lights (2) Recessed overhead light Recessed overhead speaker SMX II air conditioning control panel WalVac central vacuum system Stainless steel grab rail overhead tinted screened hatch with cover SS-framed tinted portholes (2) Cream silk curtains Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Below deck storage box Access to the sump pump Cream nonskid entry steps (3) Oak sole
- Light wood-finish Norcold refrigerator/freezer Recessed G.E. microwave oven Kenyon 2-burner cooktop with Corian cover Exhaust blower Cream fiberglass countertop Molded fiberglass deep sink with Starboard cover Garbage chute with Starboard cover Chrome/gold faucet Light wood-finish upper and lower cabinets Light wood-finish bins (3) Cream vinyl storage shelf Recessed overhead speaker Recessed overhead lights (4) 12V plug GFI Receptacle Fireboy carbon monoxide detector Stainless steel grab rail Square overhead tinted hatch with cover SS-framed tinted porthole Cream silk curtains Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Oak sole
- V-Berth Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage below Cream bedspread Cream wraparound bolster Cream leather cushioned bench Light wood-finish locker with shelves Mirrored hanging locker Rectangular oak-framed mirror Recessed overhead speakers (2) Overhead directional lights (3) Mood lighting Courtesy light Square overhead tinted screened hatch with cover Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Mirrored forward bulkhead SS-framed tinted portholes with covers (3) Cream silk privacy curtains Oak sole
- Guest Stateroom
- Highlight: The cushioned aft bench slides forward to make a full-size berth. Large cream ultra-leather U-shaped cushioned seating Light wood-finish nightstand with storage Large light wood-finish overhead storage bin Cream vinyl storage shelf Overhead directional lights (2) Mood lighting 110V receptacle Telephone jack SS-framed tinted porthole Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Mirrored aft bulkhead Cream silk privacy curtains Oak sole
- Head & Shower
- Cream fiberglass standup shower Cream molded fiberglass shelf Automatic sump pump Vacuflush cream ceramic toilet Sealand sanitation system Cream fiberglass countertop with storage below Cream fiberglass sink with pullout faucet Square gold-framed mirror Overhead light Exhaust blower Adjustable AC vent Stainless steel grab rail SS-framed translucent porthole Cream entry door Cream nonskid sole
- Cushioned barrel helm chair Cushioned companion bench Cushioned benches with storage (2) Large storable rectangular fiberglass pedestal table Fiberglass storage lockers (5) Concealed U-Line icemaker Concealed ice bucket Oval molded fiberglass sink Concealed garbage chute Cup holders (6) Recessed Kidde fire extinguisher Courtesy lights White Starboard transom gate Beige molded acrylic sliding cabin door Molded fiberglass steps to gunwales New Navy Sunbrella cockpit cover
- Cockpit Electronics
- Highlight: The GPS, VHF radio, and stereo were installed in 2013. Garmin 5212 chart plotter/GPS Raytheon ST60 depth sounder Garmin 100 VHF radio Ritchie powerdamp compass SeaStar hydraulic steering Cherry/black vinyl tilt helm wheel Mercury shift/throttle controls Bennett trim tab control Guest spotlight control Sea Ray gauge package Burl wood instrument panel Clarion stereo remote control Stereo speakers (5) Concealed electrical breaker panel Electric windshield vent Electric engine room hatch control
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin V-8 Mercruiser 7.4 MPI 310hp gasoline engines Cruising at 25 mph, Max Speed about 30 mph With about 675 engine hours Mercruiser stern drives Aluminum fuel tanks (225 gallons) Atwood exhaust blowers (2) Underwater exhaust system Freshwater cooling system Bennett trim tabs Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguishing system Lights (2)
- Electrical Details
- Onan 6kw DIESEL Generator with about 1120 hours. Aluminum 40gal Diesel fuel tank Perko sea strainers Group 27 marine batteries (3) Optima marine batteries (3) Battery parallel switch Promatic 30amp battery charger 110V AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system 30amp/110V shore power cords (2) Glomax television antennae Television/telephone hookup Rule bilge pumps (3) Automatic sump pump Macerator pump Atwood water heater (6 gallons) * WalVac central vacuum system Cruisair reverse-cycle 12BTU air conditioner SMXII air conditioning control system
- Deck Equipment
- Molded fiberglass radar arch with lights Full navy Sunbrella/Eisenglass enclosure Navy Sunbrella bimini top Navy Sunbrella extended cockpit cover Aluminum-framed tinted wraparound windshield Electric windshield vent Lofrans Progress anchor windlass Ultra 26lb plow anchor Line/SS chain anchor rode Anchor chain locker Taylor Made tinted hatches (3) Starboard transom gate Large transom lighted storage locker Hot/cold transom shower Integrated fiberglass swim platform Concealed SS swimming ladder Rod holders (2) Rocket launchers (5) Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel cleats (9) Rub rail with stainless steel insert Guest spotlight Electric engine room hatch Diamond non-skid deck
- Brokers Comments
- 34” Sea Ray 2000 - Powered by twin V-8 MerCruiser 7.4 MPI 310hp gasoline engines with about 675 hours. Also includes a Kohler 6kw DIESEL Generator with about 1120 hours. Two staterooms, head, galley, salon and a roomy enclosed cockpit with icemaker, electric engine room hatch, and complete electronics. Updates in 2013 include a new Garmin GPS, Garmin VHF radio, and Clarion stereo. The Owner Will Considered Trading for a Larger Diesel Powered Vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.