- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Turbo 4JH-HTF
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Perfect Sailboat for People Who Love Sailing
Whether you're a single-hander or a cruising couple traveling to distant shores, Mariah offers that seasoned sailor all the features for serious bluewater cruising. She'll get you to your destination in safety and comfort. Cutter rig setup is easily manageable for a single-hander with all-around visibility for the skipper in a deep, secure, and fully-enclosed dry cockpit. This yacht is set up to be fully self-sufficient. Some of the equipment includes:
- Garmin GPS
- Horizon VHF
- Northern Lights generator
- Rutland wind generator
- Solar Panels
- 66hp Yanmar diesel engine
- Spectra Watermaker
- 10' Caribe dinghy w/ 9.9hp Mercury
Mariah is solid, intelligently designed, and nicely maintained. Get ready to live your dream on this custom-built one of a kind sailboat! Come see her today!
- Mariah boasts a gorgeous, well-maintained wood interior with solid woodwork and cabinetry - a total of 62 storage cabinets - in teak, maple, and walnut. She's solid, intelligently designed, and well cared for. Large, easily-accessible lockers and storage cabinets are perfect for storing equipment and provisions for lengthy trips. Starting forward is a large anchor locker with interior access through the forward master stateroom . This stateroom features a large V-berth with plenty of hullside storage cabinets and two turbo fans. Above, you will find a large opening hatch with a custom fitted sun shade screen. Aft of the V-berth, port side, is a large hanging locker with another large storage locker across, starboard side. The forward master stateroom is closed off for privacy by a curtain. Next aft is the main salon featuring a large dining area port side with a U-shaped port side settee. The dining table lowers to create another double berth for guests. Forward of the dining area is a large mirror mounted to the bulkhead, creating a more spacious feel. Above the mirror is a brass Weems & Path Barometer and a brass light fixture. Across from the dining area is the starboard settee, where you will find 6 teak cup holders and 2 deep drawers beside it. Forward of the starboard settee is an Emerson 22" flat screen TV mounted on the bulkhead. Above are two small and one large opening hatches with custom fitted sun shade screens, as well as two opening ports hullside. The center of the salon features the beautiful teak covered mast. Embedded into the mast is a gold Krugerrand (solid African gold piece). Next aft to starboard is the head . The head features a large vanity with an opening hullside port above, as well as an opening hatch, stainless steel sink, plenty of storage cabinets, Jabsco manual toilet, and Peerless shower head. Aft of the main salon to port and across from the head is the spacious galley . The galley features teak counters, a double stainless steel sink, 3-burner propane stove and oven, microwave, and refrigerator/freezer. As with the rest of this boat, there is plenty of storage. Aft of the head and starboard of the companionway stairs is the entrance to the aft guest stateroom . Portside of the aft stateroom is a large double berth with teak storage lockers hullside, as well as storage under the berth. Starboard side, you will find the nav station with a reading light above and a settee aft, as well as another large storage locker directly aft. This stateroom features 2 turbo fans, 6 opening ports, and 2 brass light fixtures.
- Force 10 propane stove w/ oven Samsung microwave oven Grunert AC refrigerator/freezer w/ holding plates Double Stainless sink Pressure hot/cold water Walnut/maple counter tops Ample storage
- Garmin 492 chartplotter w/ chips as far as Trinidad Radar reflector Compass Horizon Spectrum VHF w/ AIS ICOM IC-M700 Pro SSB radio Emerson 20" flatscreen TV w/ DVD Sony FM/AM/disc stereo Sony speakers Weems & Path brass barometer
- (5) AGM batteries - 2012 Protech 1240i battery charger Linklite battery monitor Balmar alternator/regulator installed 2009 Northern Lights generator w/ approx 5195 hrs. Rutland E10 control wind generator - 2011 (7) 12 volt outlets w/ Blue Sky solar charger 30 amp shore power cable w/ 50 to 30 amp splitter
- Yanmar 66hp engine - Turbo & injectors rebuild in 2010 Racor fuel filters Manual oil change pump 8K BTU Window air conditioning Spectra 150 watermaker Jabsco head - NEW 12/2010 New sump pump - 2013 20 gallon holding tank was installed in Dec. 2010 (3) Bilge pumps (3) separate fuel tanks totaling 125 gallons (3) Separate water tanks totaling 148 gallons Fire extinguisher Gauges: Tach, oil, temp, volt, hour meter - NEW 2010
- Deck, Cockpit & Safety
- Ground Tackle: 45# CQR w/ 150' chain, 40# Danforth, 25# Danforth (aft) Lewmar electric windlass - 2009 Chain lockers Chain stopper Bimini & Dodger - NEW 2011 Full cockpit enclosure (2) Awnings, forward & midships Canvas covers for winches, windlass, compass, grill, OB motor Cockpit cushions Magma BBQ grill Teak cockpit table Swim platform & ladder Flag halyard Caribe 10' dinghy Mercury 9.9hp OB engine OB motor mount (4) New 60' dock-lines - 2013 Line storage below decks Tri-color LED lights (4) Fire extinguishers Life Jackets Engine alarms, horns & bells
- Sails & Rigging
- Jib, staysail and mainsail All lines lead to cockpit for ease of control Winches: (2) Lewmar 54ST winches, (2) Barlow 23ST winches, (2) Barient 25 on mast & boom Lazy jacks Mainsheet traveler Whisker pole
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details.