- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rugged all steel construction, this converted shrimper features a large galley with household appliances, dinette, salon, and full head with stall shower on the main deck. Below is a large double bed, wet head, and laundry room. With 3,000 gallon fuel capacity and a 1,000 gallon per day watermaker, here is a self-sustained home on the water.
- Main Salon
- The large salon is on the main deck aft of the galley. The passageway along the port side between the galley and salon features numerous storage lockers and chest of drawers, and there is a full head with shower on the starboard side. Sofa TV / Stereo cabinet Double-door storage cabinet Stereo speakers Air conditioner Fans CO2 monitor Large windows with mini blinds
- The large galley on the starboard side just aft of the helm station features household appliances, and lots of storage and counter space. On port side is a small dinette. There are side-deck entry doors both port and starboard. GE refrigerator with freezer GE 4 burner gas range with oven Panasonic microwave oven Samsung dishwasher GE top loading freezer Porcelain sink with single lever faucet Filtered water faucet
- Lower Deck
- Going below via the stairway by the helm, there is a large “V” double bed in the forepeak, with a wet head just aft. There is a large laundry space with full size machines, and then the entry to the forward end of the engine room. Large “V” berth with outboard cabinets Color TV/VCR Opening overhead hatch Adjacent private head Whirlpool top load washing machine Whirlpool front load drier
- Helm & Electronics
- The inside helm station is equipped with an adjustable captain seat, large wooden ship’s wheel, and double lever engine controls. Furuno GP32 GPS/WAAS Furuno GP31 GPS Furuno 1715 Radar Comnav 1101 Autopilot Icom IC-710 SSB radio B&G Network VHF radio Derigo gimbaled magnetic compass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 8-71 with 200 hrs. SMOH FWC with keel cooling Dry stack exhaust New shaft bearings 2014
- Phasor 21Kw generator with 4,310 hrs. 50 Amp shore power ProTech 2420i battery charger Vanner Voltmaster battery equalizer 12 volt & 24 volt batteries 2,400 watt solar panels
- Decks & Equipment
- The wide walk-around decks have high bulwarks and stout railings. At the bow is a dual-capstan electric windlass with two anchors. On the aft deck is an open-air work shop with bench and tool chests and a large hatch accessing the lazzarette and aft entry to the engine room. The large swim platform has an extra-deep folding swim ladder attached. The boat deck above is serviced by a heavy-duty crane. There are paravane (flopper stopper) stabilizers. On the forward deck is a 2,400 watt solar panel array. Further up on the dry stack is a crow’s nest.
- Additional Equipment
- 1,000 Gallon per day R.O. watermaker 8 Person life raft in canister Remote control searchlight Engine controls at crow’s nest
- Broker's Comments
- This is a rough and ready vessel that was cruised extensively throughout the Caribbean over the past several years.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.