- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“Mirage” is a beautiful example of the classic Egg Harbor design with gorgeous teak interior throughout. The 14' 5" beam provides interior accommodations that are likely to be the envy of many 40 footers. The interior of the 37 is nearly identical to that of her larger sister the 41' Egg Harbor Sportfisherman. This two stateroom model features the galley up, single helm station on the Flybridge and plenty of room to relax and fish.
Cared for by a very meticulous owner, she has a new Bimini top on the flybridge and also a new cockpit awning that can be retracted. Other work that has been completed: Shaft bearings replaced and props reconditioned 11/11, new shower sump, new freshwater pump, and hydraulic steering rebuilt 7/13
She is equipped with twin 7.4 liter MerCruisers and is ready for her next owner. If you are looking for a classic Egg Harbor in great shape and at the right price, don’t pass up taking a look at her.
Boat just had fresh bottom paint, props painted and new zincs installed Aug 2014
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the beautiful master cabin with queen island berth, beautiful cabinetry, and plenty of storage. Aft port is a large head compartment with a separate standup shower and a privacy door to master stateroom as well as to the main cabin. Aft starboard is the guest berth with over/under bunks with storage underneath and a large cedar lined closet. Going up three stairs to starboard is the salon with wicker settee and chairs, entertainment center and large windows. To port is the galley, more seating, electrical distribution panel and entry door. The cockpit is outlined in natural teak covering boards equipped with six rod holders to drop a line and enjoy the day under a new cockpit awning. The Flybridge features a new Bimini top, two helm seats and bench seat forward.
- Main Salon
- Well-crafted teak woodwork throughout 20” NEC TV Panasonic Blue Ray Disc Player XDM 7510 AM/FM/Radio/CD/MP3 Player Infinity Speakers Black wicker chairs (2) Black wicker settee AC/DC electrical distribution panel Deep pile carpeting 110v outlet Canister lighting throughout Privacy blinds Engine room access End table
- Sharp “Grill 2” Microwave/Convection Oven Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Contess 3 Burner Stove Parquet Wood Floors Stainless Steel Sink Large Countertop for dining U-line icemaker Stainless steel sink with Hot and Cold pressure water 110v outlet with GFI 12v overhead lighting
- Master Stateroom
- A very roomy master berth with centerline queen island berth and plenty of storage beneath Bedspread & Pillow Shams Beautiful cabinetry throughout Large hanging locker that is cedar lined and lighted, mirror on the bulkhead Overhead hatch with screen, Two opening screened ports Privacy door leading to the head and another leading to main cabin 110v outlet with GFI 12v reading lights
- Guest Stateroom
- Located starboard and aft of master cabin, A very comfortable guest stateroom with over/under single berths Large cedar lined hanging locker Storage under lower berth Overhead hatch with screen One opening port 12v lighting and 110 outlet Privacy door
- Guest Stateroom
- Galley Maid VacuFlush marine toilet, Holding tank monitor Deep sink and faucet with hot and cold pressure system Separate shower stall with door and teak shower seat Mirrored vanity above sink Storage beneath Shelving Towel rack on shower door Opening port and hatch 12v lighting and 110v outlet Shower sump
- Deck & Cockpit
- Good Automatic Windlass Anchor system New Bimini top on flybridge New cockpit awning Fresh/Saltwater Water Washdown Custom Swim Platform Stainless steel rub rail Stainless steel bow rail Stern and Gunnel rod holders (6) Natural Teak covering boards in cockpit
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno RD-30 Remote Display Navigational Data Organizer Garmin GPSMAP® 3205 Chartplotter Richey compass ICOM VHF Bridge Ladder with Composite Treads) Electronics Console Full Instrumentation Helm & Companion Pedestal Seats Lounge Seating & Forward Storage Safety Rails Stowage Locker Handrails
- 6.5 KW ONAN Generator 4 Batteries Battery Charger (40amp) Battery selector switch Two 30 amp shore power service inlets with shore power cords. Main D.C. breaker panel Cockpit Courtesy Lighting Cockpit Direct lighting Engine Room Lighting Illuminated Hanging Lockers Interior Lighting (12V & 110V) Navigation Lights Reading Lights - (12V)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 7.4 liter 340hp Bradford White 12 gallon hot water heater Halon Fire System Two AC units for salon and staterooms.
- Brokers Comments
- Shaft Bearings replaced – 11/11 Props reconditioned – 11/11 New shower sump – 7/13 New freshwater pump- 7/13 Hydraulic steering rebuilt – 7/13 Boat just had fresh bottom paint, props painted and new zincs installed Aug 2014
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.