- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OWNER MOTIVATED! PRICED TO SELL!
Design innovation and structural engineering are cornerstones of the Legend 35.5. Coupled with an unparalleled list of standard features, they create a comfortable, luxurious exciting vessel. One of the most popular models Hunter Marine has ever designed due to Warren Luhrs (Hunter's CEO) demand of advanced sailing performance - both from efficiency to ease of handling. This vessel is a product of Warren's often having sailed the world's oceans, discovering new and refined methods of developing sailboats that are stable, strong and easier to short-hand sail.
This has been a FRESH water boat for all but the last 3 years, with an owner that really knows what preventive maintenance means. Kept in outstanding condition, and only used as a day sailor this Legend 35.5 truly is a Gem. Trinidad Blue Bottom Paint & Yanmar Engine Servicing in 2013, New Furling Line, Full Detail, Lubing of all winches & furling system are just a few reasons to consider this beauty.
- Ballast: 4800 Displacement: 13000
- Total Power: 24 Cruising Speed: 5 Max Speed: 5.5
- Fuel: 22 Fresh Water: 64 Holding: 15 (est)
- The Legend 35.5 was carefully designed to maximize the comfort and function of this inviting salon. A hinged table leaf allows full use of the salon area, plus lowers to allow conversion for a double berth. Beyond the main cabin is a separate shower stall, within the head area, plus a private aft stateroom with an athwartship double berth, hanging locker and standing room to comfortably change clothing. There are six 12 volt reading lights throughout the boat. Portable A/C Unit with Remote
- The galley is complemented by a double stainless sink, huge icebox with dual lids, 2 burner Propane stove/oven (unused) and generous, functional storage. A 12-volt Adler Barbour refrigerator provides plenty of cooling both dockside and at sea.
- Ritchie 4" compass Clarion CD Stereo w/dual speakers Kenwood Cockpit Speakers Brass Thermometer/Barometer/Hygrometer Vigil RT-80 VHF at nav station All Autohelm Electronics on board could use replacing.
- Sails and Sail Handling
- 130% genoa system, full batten mainsail with Dutchman® sail flaking and single line reefing 8 Garhauer Rope Clutches 2 Barient #24-45 STC Sheet Winches 1 Barient #17 STC Cabin-top Winch 1 Barient #21-33 Cabin-top Winch Manual Boom Vang 6 part manual backstay adjuster Dutchman flaking system on main
- Hull and Deck
- The Hunter Design Group, headed by Warren Luhrs, includes an aerospace engineer, industrial designer and an architect. The superb accuracy and efficiency of their unique CAD (computer-aided design) system reduces the trial and error guesswork and compromises most manufacturers face. Hunter's performance testing reaffirms the accuracy of engineering and production to assure a superior product. Maximum strength is achieved with the bonded full-length internal frame and stringer system to increase stiffness without adding weight. The chain plates then are anchored to the main "muscle" of this frame system to carry the rig loads of these strong performance cruisers. The frame system also allows the interior volume to be maximized to create a delightful cabin. The engineering of the warm, comfortable interiors employs the same computer technology as the hull, keel and rig designs. Computer numerically controlled equipment precisely cuts and shapes everything from bulkheads to trim. Many builders must purchase pre-cut trim and cabinets that restrict the type of innovation Hunter enjoys. Their tremendous purchasing volume of quality materials and brand name components, plus the highly efficient production-line techniques, the costs for materials and labor to produce a quality sailboat are held to a minimum. These advantages allow Hunter to avoid the high prices found with their competitors, who would like you to believe that higher prices are their proof of quality.
- Engine and Mechanical
- The reliable Yanmar 3GM30F engine is fed by an oversized Raycor 500 filter with water separator to insure trouble-free service.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- New Page 2 William Wiard Massey Yacht Sales & Service billw@Masseyyacht.com (813)922-9828