- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fresh water kept in covered slip! Second owner since 195 hours.
Contact Ned Bruck for further information.
- Private master with queen island berth, cabinets, hanging lockers, split head with separate shower and head with vacuum-flush and sink and vanity. Expansive salon with raised dinette, salon reclining lounges central vacuum, entertainment system is a JVC DVD/stereo/VCR, subwoofer Bose surround sound. Double berth, hanging lockers full length (2 for master ) and one for guest bedroom. Power side windows in salon Padded stain master carpet TV in salon, VCR, 6-disc CD Table, TV in master bedroom TV in guest bedroom New Salon air conditioner ( August 2011) Kicker 650 Marine amp Pioneer CD, Sirius XM ready (2) 10" Sub woofers (4) Upper helm speakers (2) Lower aft deck outside speakers Pioneer controls
- Soft leather recliner sofa that pulls out to a sleeping bed Total sleeping 6 Side powered electrical windows Window blinds Island table and booth that seats 6 with underneath storage, in table with liquor storage bar Coffee table Curtain closure TV/VHS/5-disc CD turn table Bose surround sound system with receiver/remove control Large shelving display Sliding glass doors with screen Large storage cabinet Upper lighting and dimming & lower lighting and dimming Panoramic view Cover for large front windows Central vacuum system
- 2 Nova cool refrigerators Freezers Corian counter tops Stainless steel sink with pull out nozzle spray Extensive overhead and under cabinets Space saver coffee maker Sharp convection oven/microwave Flat surface stove top First aid kit Wooden floor Stair lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Forward queen berth Stainmaster padded carpet Mirrors Overhead reading lights Skylight with hatch TV with sound system Designer mattress covers Inner spring mattress Air conditioning Large clothing drawer storage Shelving on both sides of bed Mirror with storage (1) Cedar-lined full-size hanging closet (1) Full-size cabinet locker with shelving Private access to full-size seating shower and private access to head with port hole Vacuum-flush head
- Guest Stateroom
- Inner spring mattress Carpeted, mid-ship TV & VCR Port hole window Full cedar-lined closet Overhead storage cabinets Shelving Under mattress storage and drawer Private access to full-size shower with seating bench and port hole Custom bedding mattress Vacuum-flush head
- Wndless hard top with full enclosure all zipper Bridge seating lounges (2) Custom helm chairs with 5-inch extensions & foot rest Sun roof hatch with vent opening Molded steps with teak leading to fly bridge Cock pit icemaker/wet bar Delta anchor Lewmar electric windlass Holders for fenders Bow pulpit Windshield shade cover Fish holding tank Live well with auto filling and auto draining Hot/cold wash down Sea water wash down (2) Outdoor wicker/swivel rockers and table with cushions/pillows Custom aft deck canopy cover Bridge and aft deck blue accent LED blue lighting Covered ladder Extended ladder with easy grip access to deck
- 100 volt AC 12 volt 110 8 or 10 KW Kohler generator powered by Yanmar diesel with hush kit silencer enclosure 50 amp Dock side electrical cable 12 volt DC electrical system chargers Battery parallel switch (2) battery disconnect switches Stainless steel gas BBQ grill Single point 250 volt/50 amp connection
- Halon fire control system Raw water sea strainers Walker air seps air filtration system Oil pressure alarm Emergency engine stop Water temperature alarm (2) Zone air conditioning Batteries (4) 8D plus (2) 4D starting batteries Battery charger Battery parallel switch Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Dripless shaft logs Engine room lights Engine synchronizer Glendinning Automatic oil transfer system Auto engine oil and generator oil changer Racor fuel filters Fresh water cooled engines Hydraulic steering with power assist Fire suppression system Fuel cross-over valves Fuel shut off valves Spot light Hydraulic trim tabs Cable TV connection Boat safe electrical engine room heaters (2) 200 ft Chain rode
- New Salon air conditioner (August 2011) Bottom paint (2012) Transmission service (2012) New ice maker (2011) New batteries (2010) New transmission shift cables (2012) Wheels computer tuned and balance (2012) New teak flooring on aft deck, swim platform, stairs to flybridge, flybridge carpeted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.