- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Excellent Condition - Professionally Maintained!
All New Garmin GPS- Autopilot -VHF!
Trade Opportunity- MUST SEE - Call with Offers!
- Ultraleather Sofa (electrically converts to a sleeping berth) Ultraleather Loveseat on starboard TV/VCR/Radio Carpet and Carpet Runners
- Galley / Dinette
- Refrigerator/Freezer (12V and 110V) 3-Burner Electric Stove Microwave/Convection Oven Molded Granite Colored Countertop Sink with Grohe Faucet and Corian Cover Pantry Storage Drawer Storage Folding Corian-top Table Forward and Aft Facing Bench Seating
- Master Stateroom
- Full Size Bed w/Innerspring Mattress and Ensemble (2) Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers (w/mirrored doors and lights) Ample Gunwale Cabinet Storage TV/VCR Private Door to Bathroom Accent / Mood Lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Beds Easily Convert to a King Cedar Lined Hanging Locker (w/mirrored door and light) Cabinet and Drawer Storage
- Head has a walk in shower, vanity with storage, mirrored medicine cabinet, VacuFlush toilet, clothing hooks, and 12V vents.
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass ACR Dual Remote Control Spotlight Freshwater Washdown (transom) Rod Holders
- Electronics & Helm
- NEW Garmin GPS and Radar NEW Garmin Autopilot NEW Garmin VHF Full Sea Ray Instrumentation
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Optional 430HP Cummins with Low hours Westerbeke 8KW Generator with 540 Hours 28,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Oil Change System (mains and generator) Automatic Bilge Pumps Blowers Hydraulic Steering Systems Monitor (digital LCD) Engine Diagnosis and Pump Monitoring
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat has been maintained to the highest standards by maintenance company and owner. This is a true rare find original owner boat that is top in its class and is in A plus condition. If you are in the market for a sedan bridge this is a must see. Trade Opportunity for larger size
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.