- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1's FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
JUST DETAILED AND SURVEYED SO ITS READY FOR AN OFFER
Rare deep green hull boat with an interior that has seen little use and very clean engine room. Great 8.1S Horizon engine package. Well maintained by the owner and his crew. No disappointment here.
- Spacious cabin features a island forward berth, mid berth/settee, canvas carpet runners, dinette to starboard, high gloss cherry cabinetry, full galley to port and an enclosed standup head with vanity, sink, shower and Vacuflush toilet. Also a Clarion CD Sirius stereo w/ helm remote, Clarion 6 disc CD changer, Fahrenheit DVD player and Flatscreen TV and TV/DVD at midship settee. Galley includes 2 burner stove, large sink, corian counters, and Norcold Fridge freezer. Large open cockpit, twin driver's side helm seats w/ flip up bolsters, passenger side seat w/ flip up bolster, U-shaped seating area aft w/ storage, wet bar with sink and fridge, transom door which gives access to an integrated swim platform with a large transom locker which houses the shore power, TV/Cable connections and freshwater washdown.
- Raymarine 70C color Radar/GPS Raymarine Autohelm Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot VHF ICM 304 VHF radio Ritchie Compass
- Windlass Stainless steel anchor roller Plow anchor Electric windshield vent Tilt steering wheel Full canvas enclosure (not shown) Canvas cockpit cover Cockpit table Transom locker Transom shower Dockside water hookup TV/Cable hookup Freshwater washdown Wet bar/ sink Icemaker Water and waste tank monitors
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 8.1's FWC V Drives Kohler 5 Kw Generator 128 hrs SeaFire automatic fire extinguisher Cruise air 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning Bronze sea strainers Electric/hyd. engine hatch 2 Bilge pumps Sea Star hydraulic steering Trim tabs Holding tank and macerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD