$5k PRICE REDUCTION
DREAMTIME is a 2002 Cutter Rigged Hunter 466 aft cockpit cruiser with Bow Thruster capable of handling long distance offshore journeys or used as a comfortable live-a-board at your local marina. Her spacious design has three cabins with a forward centerline queen and two guest quarter berths aft. Both heads have vacu-flush toilets with separate holding tanks. She has a well appointed L shaped galley with top 'n side accessed fridge as well as a top loading freezer. Plenty of storage throughout. A spacious U shaped dinette and salon is great for entertaining a crowd in her 6'8" headroom. A forward facing Nav Station, Washer 'n Dryer, Water Maker, Huge Cockpit with new cushions (March 2014), Powered Winch, In Mast Furling Main, an inner forestay with a furling Staysail, Bow Thruster, Electric Windlass, new Wind Generator and more rounds out one of the most versatile 'n comfortable cruisers on the market today. Just back from a two week vacation sail to the Abacos.
- LOA: 46.1 feet LWL: 39.9 feet Beam: 14 ft. 0 in. Displacement: 26000 pounds Ballast: 9500 lbs. Draft: 6 ft. 6 In.
- Fuel: 100 gallons Water: 200 gallons Holding: 50 gallons
- Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine Model: 4JH4-TE HP: 75 hp Hours: 2167 Three Blader Propeller Racor 500 Fuel Filters Genset: Northern Lights Size: 5.5 kw Hours: 2632
- Large forward owner’s stateroom has full standing headroom and features a center island queen berth with inner-spring mattress, a private vacu-flushhead, vanity and separate shower, plenty of (cedar-lined) hanging and storage space. Port and Starboard Quarter Berths with hanging closets. Portside has Philco Softline Washer/Dryer. Starboard is the Guest Head w/vacu-flush toilet and separate shower. Her salon has a U-shaped dinette port side, and starboard are 2-very comfortable Captain's chairs. Next aft to starboard is her large Nav station and then aft to Port is her large galley features deep SS double sink, Corian countertops, top and front loading refrigerator, a separate freezer, three burner propane stove and oven, recessed trash container, microwave, and cabinets/storage galore. Teak cabinetry, teak and holly sole and plush Oyster leather upholstery; headroom in is 6'8". She has 10-opening deck hatches w/screens, 11 opening ports w/screens, 7 fixed hull ports, two dorade type vents for plenty of light and ventilation throughout. Reverse Cycle AC units - 16k BTU Forward and 12k BTU Aft.
- Top & Front Load 12Vdc Adler Barbour Refrigeration Separate Top Loading Adler Barbour Freezer 3 burner Force 10 Propane Stove w/Oven and broiler Deep Double SS Sink Corian Countertops Recessed Trash Bin Abundant Storage and Counter Space 12v HRO 170 Mini Pack Water Maker 10 gals/hr (pickled)
- Electronics & Electrical
- AT HELM Side Power Bow Thruster controlled at Helm Raytheon RC520 Chartplotter Raytheon RN300 GPS Raytheon ST7000+ Autopilot Standard Horizon RAM Mic for VHF 12VDC Outlets ABOVE COMPANION WAY Raymarine ST 60 Depth Sounder with alarm Raymarine ST 60 Knot/Log AT NAVIGATION STATION Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder Radar Furuno Navtex NX-300 Horizon Intrepid VHF w/DSC Hunter Tank Monitoring System Uniden Atlantis 250 Hand Held VHF Satellite Phone (needs battery) Epirb (new in May 2013) 12VDC and 220 VAC x 2 bus electrical panel Heart Interface Inverter / Charger Invertor supplying 110vAC outlets thru cabin Stereo needs replacing Reverse Cycle AC units (16k and 12k btu's) Water Maker (presently pickled for storage) Northern Lights 5.5 Genset (2656 hrs) Airex Wind Generator (new in May '13) 2 8D Lead Acid House Batteries (new in Nov '12) Starting Battery (New in Aug '12) Bow Thruster Battery up forward under master berth
- Sails & Rigging
- Seldon Deck Stepped B&R Rig Seldon In Mast Furling with UK Main (restitched in 2012) 110% Roller Furling UK Jib (restitched in 2012) ProFurl Roller Furling Inner Forestay w/Roller Furled Staysail Staysail Cable replaced in Nov 2011 Rig Inspection in Nov 2011 Selden rigid rod kicker boom vang Harken mainsheet traveler (8) Lewmar sheet stoppers (2) 48 Lewmar ST staysail winches (1) 44 Lewmar ST halyard winch (1) 48 Lewmar electric winch operates all lines in cockpit (2) 50 Lewmar ST main sheet winches Winch Handles Extra halyards on mast (2) Assymetrical Spinnakers with snuffers
- Ground Tackle
- Delta Plow 45 lb w/250 feet of 3/8 inch BBB chain (new March 2014) Danforth w/ 10 fet of chain and 100 feet of nylon rode Horizon 1500 Windlass w/controls on deck and on binnacle
- Dinghy and Outboard
- West Marine Hypalon 310 (new in Nov 13) Yamaha 15 hp two stroke OB engine mount on stainless rail New gas tank New folding anchor
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Versatility best describes the Hunter 466. Whether owners want to cross oceans or bays, bang around the buoys or just liveaboard, this boat has the capacity to do it all. The dinette area is large enough to handle the crew, but intimate enough for just two. Storage is plentiful as is the natural light and ventilation. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite fabrics are in evidence throughout the grand interior. An innovative forward head arrangement splits the shower and head so both can be used at once. A large dual-opening refrigerator and freezer are central to the U-shaped galley. The Force 10 stove and oven, plus a microwave will make dinners a joy to prepare, while the island sink will have cleanup covered. Storage for everything is at hand including the recessed trash receptacle. The forward master stateroom rivals most yachts twice her size. Twin hanging lockers and lots of drawers make staying aboard easy and a great night's sleep is guaranteed by the innerspring mattresses. Entertaining is gracious with the open salon. Twin comfortable seats and a convertible cocktail table are located just forward of the extensive nav station with plenty of space for electronics and gear. Aft are dual staterooms which are large, airy and comfortable.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker: Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / 321.693.1642 / Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR MORE QUALITY SAILBOATS Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.