The Chris Craft Corinthian is a very big 33 footer. A nice cabin that sleeps six, big fishing cockpit and huge flybridge make her a great family cruiser. Take the kids or a bunch of your friends, this boat has room for everybody. Under the watchful eye of the same Captain/owner for the past 25 years, the Mystic Diver II is in above average condition.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the V-berth that sleeps two. Aft of the forward stateroom is the enclosed standup head to port and the lower station to starboard. The galley is forward to port in the salon. Aft to port is an L shaped sofa with a pullout double bed. To starboard is a second sofa with flip up pilot berth, cabinet storage and refrigerator with freezer.
- Main Salon
- L shaped sofa with pull out bed and drawer storage High/low drop leaf dining/coffee table Settee with flip up back rest for pilot berth Opening side windows Window curtains Lower helm station
- Storage cabinets and drawers Refrigerator with top freezer Two burner Kenyon electric/alcohol stove Single stainless steel sink Goldstar microwave oven
- Master Stateroom
- V-berth forward Overhead hatch Drawer storage Two hanging lockers Carpet Enclosed stand up head with shower, vanity, sink, storage
- Large open cockpit for fishing or cruising Oversized flybridge, great for entertaining Bimini top with three sided enclosure Helm chair and two companion chairs Anchor, chain and rode
- Electronics and Helm
- Teleflex steering with recent cable Ritchie Powerdamp compass West Marine VHF 850 with Shakespeare antenna Raymarine RC435 color chart plotter Sitex Profish III color fish finder Humminbird 100SX LCD fish finder
- 30 amp shore power and power cable Two group 29 batteries ProSport 12 amp battery charger Two electric bilge pumps Electric head with type 1 Lectra/San treatment system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Chris Craft 250 hp marine conversions of the 350 Chevrolet gas engines. Port engine has been long blocked, starboard engine original, engine hours unknown V-drive transmissions
- Brokers Comments
- Documented vessel Bottom barrier coated
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.