- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Desirable options featured on AGAINST THE WIND:
**Cummins QSM-11 Common Rail Diesels**
**Hydraulic Swim/Dinghy Platform**
**ISO Booster Isolation Transformer**
One Owner, Well maintained, Many upgrades, $50,000.00 price reduction, Lowest Priced Cummins powered 48' Sedan Bridge on the market. Motivated seller will consider all offers.
- Displacement: 40,400
- Total Power: 635
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 150
- Vessel Details
- Her beautiful lines may be the first thing you notice about the 480 Sedan Bridge. But under that elegant demeanor beats the heart of a large beast, or rather two large beasts. Twin 635 hp QSM-11 Cummins engines. Step through the sliding glass doors to a spacious salon with its convertible sofa, dinette, and built-in entertainment center. Opposite, the large galley is designed with an island-style breakfast bar and under counter refrigeration. The lower level includes a full size berth in the portside stateroom, twin bunks in the starboard stateroom and a spacious master stateroom forward with an entertainment center. On deck, molded cockpit steps lead up to the bridge where wraparound lounge seating is located forward of an extremely well designed helm console. Additional features include high gloss cherry interior cabinetry, a hydraulic swim platform, transom storage, wide side decks, and a fiberglass hardtop. Full enclosure with heat and air conditioning.
- Salon And Galley
- Electric convertible sofa/sleeper Movable dining table Opposing dinette w/table for 4 12v direct & indirect lighting Cherry wood interior package Cherry hard wood floors Kenyon 3 burner smooth top stove Sub-Zero freezer Sub-Zero fridge Sharp Microwave/Convection oven Grohe' faucet Dish storage cabinet
- Deck And Hull
- Lofrans windlass Fiberglass bridge hardtop with enclosure Bridge cocktail table with sun pad filler cushions Bridge Isotherm fridge/freezer with wet-bar Bow thruster ACR remote-controlled spotlight Canvas dash cover Molded bridge access steps with storage compartment Bridge forward curved bench seating Adjustable captains chairs with armrests and flip-up thigh-rise bolsters Fiberglass spoiler Transom door Frigibar cockpit bench seat Cockpit freshwater washdown with hot & cold shower Trim tabs Rod holders
- Raymarine Radar Raymarine Chartplotter Bow thruster Raymarine GPS Raymarine Autopilot Hydraulic Swim / Dinghy Platform Satellite TV ISO – Boost transformer Heat and Air conditioning on Bridge Hailer Depth finder Raymarine HSB2 fish finder Speed/Sum log Water temperature VHF Radio AM/FM CD player/changer Vacuflush head
- Electrical Equipment
- Westerbeke 12.5kw with sound box (1,400 hrs) Glendinning cablemaster Glendinning synchronizer 4 A/C units (4.5 ton) Inverter Prosine Inverter/Charger (2) 8D gel cell batteries Electrical bonding system Pro battery charger Galvanic isolator (zinc saver) 120V/50amp/12V converter Systems monitor panel
- Broker's Remarks
- This vessel will not disappoint any buyer!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.