- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
NEW! Never launched except for builders sea trials. Only 1 hour on engines!
2010 Life Tyme 36'x11' Pilot House Deck Barge w/ Twin Honda 225 Four Stroke Outboards.
She is rated for 5000 lbs of deck load capacity.
Boat with motors weigh approximately 13,000 lbs.
- 4.5KW Generator
- 3 Axle Trailer
- Garmin 4210 Chartploter w/ Radar
- 3 Jabsco Remote Searchlights
- Lifting Davit w/ Powerwinch
- Air conditioned pilothouse
- This NEW custom built work boat was built in 2010, and has never been launched. The twin 225hp Honda 4-strokes show 1 hour on the hour-meters. The air conditioned pilothouse and large work platform make this a very dynamic vessel, capable of many different roles. She will well equipped with a Garmin Chartpolotter/ Radar, and an ICOM VHF. There are 4 Jabsco Remote spotl/search lights. The Honda 4.5kw Generator is new as well. This vessel includes a heavy duty three axle trailer with disc brakes. The trailer is also in NEW condition. Similar boats have been in service with the Army Corps of Engineers, NOAA, and Wildlife and Fisheries. The work role possibilities are endless.
- Garmin 4210 Charplotter Garmin GMR18HD Radar Garmin Depth w/ Speed Icom Radio w/ 4" speaker
- Additional Info
- Dometic Cabin mounted Air Conditioner 2 Rule 2000 Bilge pumps Freshwater washdown pump with hose on deck Three Jabsco Search Lights Two Halogen foodlights Captain Chair and cushioned bench seats with storage Fuel Gauge Electric winch on davit A/C and D/C Panels 3 Group 24 Batteries Tinted windows
- Brokers Remarks
- NEW! Never launched except for builders sea trials. Only 1 hour on engines! 2010 Life Tyme 36'x11' Pilot House Deck Barge w/ Twin Honda 225 Four Stroke Outboards. She is rated for 5000 lbs of deck load capacity. Boat with motors weigh approximately 13,000 lbs. Highlights include: 4.5KW Generator 3 Axle Trailer Garmin 4210 Chartploter w/ Radar 3 Jabsco Remote Searchlights Lifting Davit w/ Powerwinch Air conditioned pilothouse
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers. Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how!