- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Marine Trader Europa 36' is looking for a new home. It has a very economical single 120 hp Ford Lehman engine. Cruise at 6 kts. and burn 1 1/2 gallons per hour. A Power Tech 7 KW generator, A/C and heat. Beautiful Teak Parquet flooring with 6'3" head room in the main salon. There are 3 double berths so bring some friends. The outside can use some TLC, but the inside is ready to go.
- Walking into the main salon from the aft sliding door, you see the galley to the starboard side with lots of storage, a stainless sink, 4 burner propane stove with oven and microwave. Just forward and to the port side is a large L-shaped seating area with a table that will drop down and make into a twin berth. To the starboard side is the lower Helm station. Moving forward and down 3 steps, to starboard is a private head and Tub/shower stall. To the port side is cabin with a twin berth and more storage. Moving forward to the V-berth there is room for two more, with hanging lockers and more storage. On the aft deck there is a ladder leading to the flybridge with lots of seating with cushions and more storage. Access to the dingy and the boom for launching.
- Ground Tackle
- • Ideal Windless with new motor 2 1/2 years ago • 35lb Plow Anchor • Danforth • 200'+ 3/4" Nylon Rode
- Broker Comments
- The Europa has a great open layout. She may be 32 years old but she has a lot of life left in her. With her super economical and dependable Lehman engine she won't break the bank to operate. This is a great little trawler that is easy to handle and has all the comforts of home. It would also make a great liveaboard with no need for flood insurance. Call me today and we can talk about your new boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We are always looking for new inventory, If you have a boat to sell and want to expose it to the most people possible, please give me a call at the number below. Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in Florida for 180 days without paying sales tax. Ask me for details