- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MAG MPI Horizons
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*************Major price reduction - July 2014***************
This nicely kept 1999 Cruisers 3870 is for sale in Rhode Island, she is a 2 owner boat and the current owners have had her since 2006. More options on this 3870 than any other currently available.
With twin Mercruiser 8.1L MAG MPI Horizons with only around 260 hours, she can cruise at 23 or 24 knots with a top speed of 36 at WOT. The engines had new manifolds and risers along with new hoses in 2013, and only 1/2 dozen hours use since then.
She comes with bow & stern jet thrusters to make docking as simple as it gets, and a Raymarine C80 14 mile radar/GPS chartplotter, Simrad autopilot and smart Interphase forward looking depth sounder to make cruising a breeze, along with windlass controls from the helm and toe switch on the foredeck for easy mooring off shore.
Plenty of seating for guests up on deck with wrap around seating in the aft cockpit with a double cocktail table, seating to port of the helm station, wet bar, ice maker and for added comfort an A/C vent by the helm. There is also a 40" flat screen TV for the aft deck.
Down below she has been designed for creature comforts. Dual A/C zones, TV's with KVH M1 Directv satellite system, full size refrigerator, 2 burner stove with convection microwave, a 6 disc changer stereo and even central vac for easy clean up. All powered by a 6.5 kw Kohler generator.
The master berth with a queen size mattress is offered complete privacy with a concertina style courtesy curtain and a master head with stand up shower. The guest bedroom is set up as a twin, but has a filler to turn it into a double. The guest cabin also has a private head and plenty of storage. The dinette also folds down to provide additional sleeping quarters.
In all this is a very well designed, comfortable 38 footer, to make your sea time a pleasure.
This boat can only be viewed by appointment. Please contact the listing broker.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3870 Esprit offers a departure from traditional midcabin "cave" layouts, providing the same second cabin accommodations as the 4270 Esprit, and a wide-open layout rivaling most aft cabin motoryachts. The 3870 has accommodations to sleep six comfortably. The forward stateroom features a queen-sized island berth and ample storage for cruising. The second cabin's twin double berths can be converted to a king-size bed with the addition of a self-storing filler cushion. This cabin is accompanied by a private head and changing area with full-standing head-room, located behind a bulkhead door. The salon includes a convertible dinette - double berth with crescent-shaped leatherette seating and dining table. The galley has all the amenities, including a large refrigerator and freezer, a microwave oven, and a double-burner electric stove. The salon provides plenty of natural lighting to provide an open, airy feel. An added convenience, the main head offers a separate stand-up shower with full headroom. The 3870 features a large cockpit with removable wrap-around rear seat, well appointed wet bar and optional extended swim platform to accommodate all the water toys. Twin 7.4 MerCruiser inboards achieve a top speed of 36 mph and a cruising speed of approximately 25 mph, making the 3870 ideal for those interested in express performance and quality interior accommodations.
- Equipment List
- Cruisers 3870 Esprit Specifications - Standard Equipment - Camper top - Curtains, side and front - Top, Bimini - Amidships cabin - Berth, island, forward - Dinette - sofa , convertible, crescent-shaped - Helm lounge, companion double - Helm seat, double - Rear cockpit seat (removable, wrap-around) - Air conditioner - heater - Comforters - Fiberglass galley top w- Surell inlays - Hot water system, 11.5 gallon (39.8 l) w- engine heat exchanger - Microwave oven - Refrigerator - freezer - Skylight, ventilating w- screens - Stereo, cassette w- remote, 120 watt - Stove, electric - Telephone wiring, jack and dockside receptacle - Television and VCR w- remote and antenna, salon (N-A in 220V) - Anchor roller - mooring bit - cleat - Head, manual pump, 2 - Pump, shower, sump - Shower, head compartments - Arch, radar, aluminum (w- arch lights) - Battery, isolator - Battery condition monitor - Battery charging system - Blower bilge - Boarding gate, transom - Bonding system - Bottom paint, antifouling - Cabin foredeck access, center walk-through - Cabin walk-around - Carbon monoxide detector - Dockside water inlet - Dockside wiring, 115V, 30 amp - Dockside wiring, second outlet, 30 amp - Electrical master panel, AC-DC with voltmeters and function indicators - Fender holders, transom - Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining - Fire extinguisher (3) - Ground fault interrupter outlet - Gunwale molding, stainless steel - Horn, dual trumpet air - Instrumentation - Lights, bilge, 2 - Lights, cockpit courtesy - Lights, cabin side boarding - Mufflers - Navigation lights, international - Pump, bilge, automatic - Shaft logs, dripless - Propellers - Shower, cockpit - Steering, hydraulic - Steering wheel, tilt, non-magnetic - Swim platform, extended, w- boarding ladder - Trim tabs - Wetbar, cockpit - Windshield, safety glass - Windshield wipers (2) - Compass - Depth sounder - Hourmeters, 2 - Synchronizer Cruisers 3870 Esprit Optional Equipment - Cover cockpit - Lounge cushions, foredeck - Sunlounge - table, cockpit - Bulkhead and door, forward stateroom - Carpet cover, cabin, acrylic snap-down - Cherry veneer interior package - - Mattress(es), inner spring - Microwave - convection oven (N-A in 220V) - Sheets, custom-fitted - Stereo, single CD player w- helm remote, 120 watt - Changer, 6 disc CD - Speakers, extra pair, w- 160 watt amplifier - Subwoofer w- 240 watt amplifier and 2 extra speakers - Television and VCR w- remote control, forward stateroom (N-A in 220V) - Television and VCR w-remote control, aft stateroom (N-A in 220V) - Towel and decorator pillow package - Vacuum system, central - Heads( 2) VacuFlush - pump-out for holding tank - - Anchor with 150' 5-8' line and 6' 5-16" chain - Batteries - Carpeting, cockpit - Cooling system, engine, freshwater (std. on diesel and select gas engines) - Cradle, storage - Fire extinguisher, automatic, gas engines - Fire extinguisher, automatic, w- engines - Fuel system, crossover - Generator, 6.5 kW Kohler, gas w- FWC and sound shield (N-A in 220V) - Ice maker - refrigerator, cockpit - Oil change system - Sea water, strainers - Spotlight, remote control, 175,000 candlepower - Swim platform, extended, w- hydraulic lift - Table, cockpit - Washdown system, cockpit - Windlass, remote control, w- foredeck foot switch - Includes anchor with 150' 5-8" line and 6' 5-16" chain - Windlass, wiring only - Windshield, stainless steel frame - Radio, VHF Engine MerCruiser, V-Drive Inboard - - T 8.2 L MPI 400 hp (298 kW),
- Dimensions LOA: 43 ft 3 in Beam: 13 ft 6 in Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in Displacement: 19500 lbs Dry Load Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom Engines Engine 1: Engine Brand: MERCRUISER Year Built: 1999 Engine Model: 454 FWC Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol Engine Hours: 260 Propeller: 3 blade propeller Engine 2: Engine Brand: MERCRUISER Year Built: 1999 Engine Model: 454 FWC Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol Engine Hours: 260 Propeller: 3 blade propeller Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (100 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (300 Gallons) Holding Tanks: Plastic (54 Gallons) Accommodations Number of single berths: 1 Number of twin berths: 2 Number of double berths: 2 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2 Electronics Radio GPS/Radar/Chart Plotter - Raytheon VHF - Raytheon Multiple TV sets Autopilot - Simrad Cockpit speakers Depthsounder (2) Inside Equipment Electric head - two Electric bilge pump Hot water Heating Air conditioning Battery charger Microwave oven Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet Generator - Kohler 6.5 kw Outside Equipment/Extras Swimming ladder Cockpit cushions Cockpit shower Covers Bimini Top - full enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact listing broker for an appointment: email@example.com Or by cell: 401-338-3554