- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is one of the few Gemini catamarans in the US that is CE certified. The Gemini CE certification required several changes not normally done on domestic boats. This boat has the required configuration and is certified, thus ready to take to an EU country or territory and be completely legal. Included are some safety upgrades including the bilge pump package.
Saga Maria is in excellent condition and ready to go on your adventure. This Gemini 105 Mc has only 420 hours! This is the shallow draft, light weight performance version that made the legend.
The Gemini 105 Mc Catamaran, the perennial best selling cruising catamaran with great accommodations, light and airy spaces and good sailing performance all at an affordable price.
The Gemini 105 Mc features an efficient hull shape, trusted kick up centerboards and rudders, an 18 inch draft and extremely manageable 14 foot beam. The Gemini 105 Mc interior and deck mold makes the boat strong, light and fast with great cruising amenities.
Accommodations feature the master queen cabin forward and two double cabins aft. The Salon has a dinette settee with a 3 piece table suitable for casual seating when closed or dining when open. The dinette table easily converts into a berth for two.
To Starboard is a large galley with opposing work surfaces, double sink, refrigerator and two burner stove with oven and broiler. Rather than Galley up or Galley down we describe the layout as Galley Open, as it is open to the entire Salon and you stand at eye level with the windows but you are standing on the hull floor.
Forward to Port is the head with counter space, wash basin and shower with an isolating door and two storage lockers.
The cockpit is designed for great seating with easy ingress and egress facilitated by normal sized steps to the deck in each corner.
The solid foredeck provides a safe work area when needed to a spacious lounge area for calm sailing days or when the vessel is at rest.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Accommodations feature the master queen cabin forward and two double cabins aft. The Salon has a dinette settee with a 3 piece table suitable for casual seating when closed or dining when open. The dinette table easily converts into a berth for two. To Starboard is the large galley with opposing work surfaces, double sink, refrigerator and stove with oven and broiler. Rather than Galley up or Galley down we describe the layout as Galley Open, as it is open to the entire Salon and you stand at eye level with the windows but you are standing on the hull floor. Forward to Port is the head with counter space, washbasin and shower with an isolating door and two storage lockers. Aft in each hull is a double cabin outfitted with four inch foam cushions with fabric cover (48" wide). Hanging locker, utility locker, drawer, two port-lights and 12 volt light and fan. The cockpit is designed for great seating with easy ingress and egress facilitated by normal sized steps to the deck. Occupants are protected by a hardtop over the cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Main Salon has a U-shaped settee with a unique 3 piece table that folded is great for lounging in the settee. With one panel open it is a functional work surface to dining for two. Both leaves open provides comfortable dining for six. To Starboard is the automatic four cubic foot refrigerator with counter above. To Port is a seat with storage under. Above are the 12 volt and 115 volt breaker panels, VHF, Flammable gas detector and stereo. Two hatches above, forward openings to the forward windows in the Master stateroom, windows port and starboard and the door to the cockpit and two opening windows aft make the space bright and provide superb ventilation.
- Galley: Counter 7' 6" long x 19" wide, with Formica work top, 5 foot counter on opposite side, 3 drawers, and storage under surface. Stainless sink with pressure hot and cold water and manual salt water pump. Propane stove with two burners, oven and broiler. Four cu. ft. refrigerator operates on automatically on propane and 115 volt. Storage areas opposite with sliding doors. 12 volt fluorescent light, 115V outlet.
- Master Stateroom & Head
- The master cabin is best in class. The cabin is bright and airy with a view forward thru the large Lexan window for your queen berth. The queen berth is fitted with a four inch foam mattress with fabric cover (5'4"x6'6"), For storage there is full hanging locker, storage locker, three small cubbies and dresser with shelves and drawers, vanity unit with mirror. Convenient shelf on port side of berth for those items needed during the night. A Bomar hatch with screen overhead provides excellent ventilation. There is a 115V outlet, 12 a volt fan and reading light
- Guest Staterooms
- Aft in each hull is a double cabin outfitted with four inch foam cushions with fabric cover (48" wide). Ample storage is provided in a hanging locker, utility locker and drawer. Ventilation is provided by two port-lights port and starboard in each cabin. Each are equipped with a 12 volt light and fan.
- Helm Seat Aft Canvass Love Seat Inflatable Dinghy Bruce anchor with 6' chain and 100' rode Danforth Type anchor Fenders Lines Kato Davits Factory cockpit cushions Horseshoe PFD Offshore Spare Parts Kit Dri-Deck on Cockpit sole and in stowage compartments Screens Textoline window covers Lifeline netting Life Sling Transom Shower
- Sails & Rigging
- Selden 46’ Double Spreader Mast Main with double reefs Genoa and jib for roller furler
- Electronics & Helm
- A 70 Chartplotter with GPS Raymarine Wind Raymarine Tri-data Raymarine ST 4000 Autopilot Raymarine Smart Remote Controller Raymarine RAY 54 VHF (DSC Capable) Masthead Mounted VHF Antenna Propane Detector with Sensor in Each Hull AM/FM Radio with Salon Speakers
- 3 Odyssey Extreme Batteries 105 Amp Hours Each Xantrax True Charge 2 Dual 40 Amp Battery Charger Port, Starboard, Stern, Steaming, Tricolor and Anchor Lights Switch Panel with 6 Breakers 12V Switch Panel 115V (11) Interior Lights (2) 12 V. Outlets; Salon and Cockpit Cockpit Light Dual Electric Bilge Pumps Manual Bilge Pump (3) Hella Fans Shore Power - 30 Ampere Shore Power Cord Solar Panel and Controller Battery Switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 30B3 Westerbeke diesel coupled to a Sillette catamaran drive provide the propulsion. The Sillette drive and propeller are not in the water when sailing or not underway reducing drag, corrosion and barnacle growth.
- Equipment List
- CE Certified - A rated Raymarine ST60+ Tri-data Auto Pilot Raymarine Smart Remote Controller Raymarine 54 VHF Radio A70 Chart Plotter Solar Panel Xantrex TrueCharge2 Dual 40 amp Battery Charger Odyssey Extreme Batteries Offshore Spare Parts Kit Dual Elect Bilge Pumps Manual Bilge Pump Bruce Anchor and Rode Spare Danforth Anchor (whatever the boat originally came with) Dri-Dek on Cockpit Sole and compartments Screens and hatch covers Aft Canvas Love Seat Helm Seat Davits Transom shower Cockpit cushions Lifeline Netting Life Sling 16,500 BTU Air Conditioner New Teleflex Steering Cables and upgraded link arms Hot water heater Salt water pump Freshwater foot pump Propane Stove (dual burner and oven) Propane Refrigerator
- Broker's Comments
- Saga Maria is a very lightly used and well maintained Gemini 105 Mc ready to go on your adventure. It is a great value when compared to a similarly equipped new Gemini which is now approaching $300,000.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.