- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the lowest priced 2007 60’ Maritimo on the market. Brand new generators and only 40hrs SMOH on the main engines makes this yacht perfect. Warranties all around. Take advantage of this unique opportunity.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The spacious teak deck aft cockpit, BBQ, built-in refrigerator, sink, shower and ample stowage is perfect for outdoor entertainment. Generous overhangs extending over the cockpit and the port and starboard walk around, offer excellent protection from the elements and provide shelter. As you walk through the main salon you will find the open design galley on the starboard side. To the port side, there are stairs going up to the enclosed and air conditioned bridge. Forward of the main salon features a lavish leather seating area and to the starboard a dining area.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has plenty of luxury and room to entertain. Pop up TV and full leather cover seats. The open plan aft galley and salon /dining, timeless in a mix of high gloss teak and leather, exude spaciousness and offers excellent all round visibility. The salon has side door access to the starboard walk around.
- The galley has an open design and is wrapped by a bar that can be used to entertain. It includes all the amenities that you can possibly need. New stainless Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator with side by side doors and ice / water dispenser. Under warranty. Gaggenau glass cook top with 4 burners. Gaggenau full size Microwave oven that is built in. Fisher & Paykel Automatic dish washer.
- Master Stateroom
- The queen size bed master stateroom is plush and well-appointed with luxury details. It has an ensuite full size rest room with glass doors in the shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- Well-appointed forward VIP stateroom with a V berth and a starboard guest stateroom with a bunk bed for two guests.
- Good size cockpit ideal for fishing, with ample lazarette storage, freezer, fridge and BBQ. The aft swim platform is hydraulic and can accommodate a Jet Ski or tender.
- Flybridge, Electronics and Helm
- A beautiful staircase leads from the salon to a fully enclosed flybridge. Here you will find an aft promenade balcony large enough for deck chairs, providing extra outdoor flow. The helm is also located on the flybridge and with the fully enclosed and air conditioned area you will be protected from the elements. This vessel also features access to the forward deck through an opening flybridge door. Equipped with bar fridge and sink and 32” TV, the flybridge area lends itself to separate crew accommodation or a private entertainment area. The yacht has a JL and Crestron Adagio sound system that ensures quality and power. The Stereo system was installed at a cost of over $50,000 and has 25 speakers and the amplifiers to correspond. It includes wireless iPod connection, video closed circuit system with DVR and much more. Bow and stern thruster. KVH Marine Satellite TV antenna. N2 Northstar 6100i marine chart plotter, GPS, and radar Furuno Nav Net VX2 Plotter, GPS, and Radar Icom IC-M504 Marine VHF radio Simrad AP26 marine auto pilot Furuno RD-30 depth sounder display
- 2 x 21.5 KW Onan / Cummins Marine generators with warranties. 88hrs on STBD & 69hrs on PT 2 x 21.5 Kw Onan Marine generator with full manufacturer warranty Chargemaster 60 amp marine battery charger 24v House Battery bank 24v Engine battery bank 110v system 220v system 2 x 220v / 50 amp shore power cables with cable master system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Caterpillar C-18 marine engines with 40 hrs. SMOH with warranties. 950 total hours on engines. Bow thruster Stern Thruster
- Brokers Comments
- This yacht is a turnkey yacht ready for anyone. It has warranties on engines, generators, and AC units and more. The unique sound system is second to none. This will ensure that you will not need to upgrade for years to come. The quality of build and current condition of this yacht will ensure that this yacht competes with much higher priced comparable yachts. Come see it and you will understand.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.