The folks at Albin did a great job of catching the flavor of the Downeast cruiser and mixing it with the trawler/sportfish market. Albin owners enjoy the flexibility of the cruising life with a substantial hull capable of extended excursions…or, with the 35, they can have a fuel efficient offshore sport fisherman with a cockpit that will be the envy of fishermen everywhere.
This Albin sports a single 450 HP Cummins (140 hours) which will deliver trawler fuel efficiencies…and when called upon, can step it up and enjoy speeds in the low 20s. This one also has the single stateroom layout…so there’s plenty of indoor space.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the main cabin from the cockpit, there is an entertainment center in the aft starboard corner. The ship’s electrical panel is located here, too. Forward on starboard is the lower helm and there is a full length settee to port. Down three steps on centerline takes you to the port side galley…the head with stall shower is on starboard. Continuing forward you enter the stateroom which is built out with a centerline queen berth. There is a hanging locker on port and ample drawer space throughout.
- Main Salon
- Port side U-shaped settee that converts to a double berth Fully instrumented lower helm Rod storage Ships electrical panel Fitted carpeting
- Norcold under-counter refrigerator 2012 2 burner electric cook top Microwave oven 2013 Coffee maker Toaster oven Stainless steel sink with mixing faucet Opening ports with screens
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen Custom fit carpet Hanging locker Ample built in storage
- Two tone deck with grey nonskid Cockpit canopy Bimini for bridge Swim Ladder w/stainless steel boarding ladder Transom door Atkins and Hoyle dingy davit (removable) Cockpit bolsters Gunwale mounted rod holders Rocket launcher rod holders on bridge Upholstered bridge seating Sink and pressure hot and cold water in cockpit Bait prep station Stainless steel fender brackets Electric anchor windlass with power up and down deck switches Centerline controls on bridge Port and starboard back to back seating on bridge-storage under Courtesy lighting in cockpit and on bridge Transom shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower Station: Raymarine 1750 Color GPS Chartplotter Icom 502 VHF Raymarine ST60 Garmin 172 color Chartplotter (upper station) Upper station: Raymarine ST40 Raymarine Autopilot
- 7,000 btu Cruise Air 5kw Westerbeke Automatic battery charger 2013 Battery parallel switch Dockside 50 Amp service Galvanic isolator with full bonding system 4 electric bilge pumps Dockside TV cable connection
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 1 x Cummins 450 HP diesel with 140 hours Walker air sep Algae-X filter 3 new aluminum fuel tanks-2005 Dieseltech fuel conditioner-2005 1X 5kw Westerbeke generator w/ sound shield Vetus bow thruster Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs
- Broker's Comments
- Here is a 35 Albin that represents the best of both worlds. Fish or cruise, this boat can do it all. This one has been meticulously maintained and is ready for new owners. The white hullsides are shiny and are not scarred up at all. The limited exterior teak is freshly gloss varnished and is just enough to draw your attention…but not be a burden. Albin used a high quality stainless steel and it glistens. So, all in all, here is an opportunity to take over a magnificent vessel ready to perform, no matter what your requests are. Call me for an appointment to view it…you will not be disappointed.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.