- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Baha was a conversion from conventional inboard gas boat to a much more efficient outboard 4 stroke boat. The Yamaha 4 stroke 350hp makes the boat faster and more efficient. Yamahas have transferrable warranties until 3/2016. Outboards have only *140 total hours.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cabin features 1 double berth and 2 twin berths, separate head and shower, Jabsco manual toilet, small galley with refrigerator freezer and Marine air below.
- Aluminum frame half tower 6 rocket launcher rod holders 3-Side enclosure Spreader lights Helm chair 2-Companion chairs Newer Lewmar windlass Plow anchor with chain & rode Cockpit awning Large cockpit cooler 4 Man life raft not current 8 Fush mount rod holders Cockpit bolsters L-shaped settee in outer salon area Saltwater wash down
- Raymarine E-80 Raymarine DSM-300 Fish Finder w/ 1kw transducer Standard Horizon VHF Radio Sony Stereo w/ Bose speakers Flybridge has Raymarine E-80 2 Raymarine Auto-pilot head upper & lower Stereo Compass Electric spot light
- 110 V Shorepower Battery charger 2-12v Batteries with selector switches Shore power cord Gas marine generator 4 Bilge pumps
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Yamahas 350hp 4 strokes on brackets new 2010 with *140 hours Transferrable warranties until 3/2016 Stainless props 2 Main fuel tanks – 110 gallons 1 Reserve fuel tank – 45 gallons
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Broker's Comments
- Recent bottom job, hull painted about 2 years ago
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.