- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Baha was a conversion from conventional inboard gas boat to a much more efficient outboard 4 stroke boat. The Yamaha 4 stroke 350hp makes the boat faster and more efficient. Yamahas have transferrable warranties until 3/2016. Outboards have only *140 total hours.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cabin features 1 double berth and 2 twin berths, separate head and shower, Jabsco manual toilet, small galley with refrigerator freezer and Marine air below.
- Aluminum frame half tower 6 rocket launcher rod holders 3-Side enclosure Spreader lights Helm chair 2-Companion chairs Newer Lewmar windlass Plow anchor with chain & rode Cockpit awning Large cockpit cooler 4 Man life raft not current 8 Fush mount rod holders Cockpit bolsters L-shaped settee in outer salon area Saltwater wash down
- Raymarine E-80 Raymarine DSM-300 Fish Finder w/ 1kw transducer Standard Horizon VHF Radio Sony Stereo w/ Bose speakers Flybridge has Raymarine E-80 2 Raymarine Auto-pilot head upper & lower Stereo Compass Electric spot light
- 110 V Shorepower Battery charger 2-12v Batteries with selector switches Shore power cord Gas marine generator 4 Bilge pumps
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Yamahas 350hp 4 strokes on brackets new 2010 with *140 hours Transferrable warranties until 3/2016 Stainless props 2 Main fuel tanks – 110 gallons 1 Reserve fuel tank – 45 gallons
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Broker's Comments
- Recent bottom job, hull painted about 2 years ago