- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are in the market for a well rigged sport-fisherman in excellent condition, make sure you check out "Garbonzo" - This boat is full of options, including: FLIR night vision, outriggers, cameras in salon, engine room, cockpit, and powered with the optional MTU Series 60 engines (835HP). There is no other Riviera 47 in the market like this one!
Whether you are into cruising with family and friends, or a hard core angler, this Riviera 47 will suit your needs! ALL SERVICE RECORDS are available upon request. Boat MUST sell, BRING OFFERS!
Please contact Listing Agent for more information or to schedule a private showing!
- (2) Icom VHF FLIR Night Vision (2) Furuno NavNet Black Box 2Kw Transducer KVH Trac Vision KVH Trac Phone Furuno Radar Sirius Satellite Engine Room CCTV Camera Cockpit CCTV Camera Salon CCTV Camera
- Custom Upgrades
- Twin Diesel- MTU series 60 Gulf upgrade Air Conditioning and Generator. A/C to saloon 52 000 BTU and A/C to flybridge 52 000 BTU Fuel filters/ water separator for engines & generator, DUAL to main engines Saloon Side windows- Glass non opening (fixed) Live bait tank in transom with pick up & circulating pump, window & bait prep station under lift up lid Drinking water purifier with outlet in galley White Hull Colour Standard Plexiglass enclosure to 4 sides with Plexiglass 'U' zip opening to front, and Strataglass 'U' zip opening to rear. Custom flybridge alloy rail- 4 inches further aft, legs bent at 45 deg at bottom, extra heavy duty tube, 8 heavy duty alloy rod holders solid mounted, two cross rails 10 inches apart Custom stainless steel Bow rail- as per shortened east coast bow rail but in stainless steel , No mid wire, include 2x fender holders Flybridge ladder, flybridge grabrails and hardtop supports powdercoated white Custom helm chairs-helm and passenger Pompanette platinum (narrow) (helmseat only electric) Starboard cabin- 2 large single bunks w/ storage under, beside table with drawers in between Modify plexiglass clears for the custom flybridge rail and rod holders Boat stripe (Navy Blue), Pin stripe (Navy Blue) Custom soft furnishings package Upgraded TV in Salon 40” LED Samsung HD & 3D (3) Underwater lights
- Twin Diesel- MTU series 60 (615kw/835hp) inc electronic controls & quickshift gearboxes (Fresh water cooling).
- AC receptacle weather proof under console Autopilot with gyrocompass . Chain counter Compass, 4.75" with light Console aft, with comprehensive electronic engine instrumentation and vessel controls Courtesy Lights Dash cover (White) Depth sounder system Electronic engine control unit, twin lever gear & throttle Helm & companion chair fully adjustable (PornpanetteTournament) with footrests Helm chair covers x2 (white) Helm electronics with 12VDC feed, main circuit breaker Protected Lockable hatch to flybridge . Lounge seating forward Overhead and courtesy lights. Rail portside of console at helm . Rails on rear of flybridge including midrail Refrigerator (12V), flybridge port aft Safety monitoring panel for bilge pumps, sump pump, navigation lights, engine room lights and high water alarm Sink with drainboard and faucet (hot and cold), moulded into flybridge Steering wheel - Destroyer Storage lockers (GRP) Table (solid surface accented, Bright White) adjustable converts to bed VHF radio including aerial. Wrap around front windshield/deflector
- Heads- Master & Starboard
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle, heat. (Split from cabins) Entrance to ensuite head from master stateroom Entrance to starboard head from stbd cabin and companionway Exhaust fan Hatch - square white with screen and blind High quality Amtico flooring (excluding shower) Holding tank level indicator Overhead and vanity lighting (DC) Shower stall with glass partition, frameless glass door, automatic sump pump and shower head. Storage locker with shelf under vanity bench top. Toilet roll holder, towel holder and accessories. Vacuflush toilet (fresh water) Vanity cabinet above sink with hinged, mirror door Vanity with faucet, semi recessed porcelain sink into solid surface bench top.
- Air conditioning: 4,000 BTU with reverse cycle Carpet with underlay Hatch - square white with screen and blind Private entrance door Reading and overhead lighting (DC) Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware and gas support struts Storage cupboard with drawers and shelf Upper & lower berths (foam mattresses) with storage under lower berth Washing Machine/Dryer combination
- Stateroom- Starboard
- Air conditioning: 12,000 BTU with reverse cycle, heat (split to stbd head) Bedside table with drawers Built in 3 drawer unit aft Carpet with underlay Double berth with innerspring mattress Hanging locker with cedar lining and auto lighting (DC) Hatch - square white with screen and blind Headboard upholstered Private entrance door Reading and overhead lighting (DC) Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware and gas support struts
- Master Stateroom
- Access to private ensuite with privacy lock Airconditioning: 10,000 BTU with reverse cycle, heat (split to ensuite) Carpet with underlay Hanging lockers (x 2), cedar lined with auto lighting Hatch - square white with screen and blind . Headboard – upholstered Hull and head linings, vinyl covered with padding . Mirror over headboard, full width Private entrance door Provisions for entertainment system located in stb hanging locker- includes AC power & an aerial connection. Queen walk around berth with innerspring mattress . Reading and overhead lighting (DC) Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware and gas support struts Storage under berth including drawers & gas struts for easy access
- Access hatch to storage under galley floor with auto lighting Exhaust fan Garbage bin Grab handle at the end of the galley divide High quality Amtico flooring Lighting, overhead (DC) Microwave convection oven Overhead lockers Raised servery/divider to saloon in solid surface and decorative acrylic Recessed electric cooktop, dual element with cover and auto shutoff Refrigerator's and Freezers 12 x 2 Drawer units, refrigerator below, freezer above 110V Single lever mixer tap to galley sink Solid surface benchtop with stainless steel sink and cover Storage cabinets & drawers below and above bench
- Air conditioning; reverse cycle, 24,000 BTU (split to galley) Built in storage lockers to starboard with holders for glasses Carpet cover (removed if high quality vinyl flooring selected) Carpet with underlay Central vacuum system with accessories Electronics console overhead in saloon Fridge/lcemaker Combo Handrail, stainless steel, recessed into headliner Head lining, vinyl with padding High quality Arntico flooring at saloon entry door Lighting, overhead (DC) Lounge - L shape in premium leather with storage/pull out bed underneath Rod storage in headliner electric open & close Safety indicator panel for monitoring bilge pumps, high water alarms, sump pump, navigational lights & engine . room lights
- Access ladder to flybridge Cockpit floor reinforced with alloy plate for future game chair or table Cockpit hatches with heavy-duty stainless steel lock downs and gas struts for lazarette storage and bilge access Cool box portside, refrigerated, top loading with lid & gas strut Door to Saloon - tinted tempered glass . Double action manual bilge pump for engine room Dual purpose box locker located starboard forward corner. Includes rubbish bin and 4 x PVC containers (bin and containers cannot be used simultaneously) Engine room access (lockable) Fair leads (x 2) rear comers Grab rails to assist access to side decks GRP moulded locker doors to storage with integral toe kicks Hand held shower hot & cold (Fresh water) Large removable fishbox, pumpout facility and 2 hatches Lighting - flood lights, overhead and courtesy (DC) . Self draining cockpit to the stern Sink with mixer tap (hot and cold), moulded into engine room access door Steps to side decks port & starboard Tackle locker fitted above cockpit cool box Transom door GRP opening outwards with lift up bridge Wash down tap (fresh water) Wash down tap (sea water)
- • Anchor 27kg (601b), 70m (230ft) of 10mm (3/8") galvanised chain • Anchor chain chafe plate fitted to bow sprit • Anchor locker with rope/chain divider (offset to stbd). Access from hatches on deck • Anchor safety strap • Anchor winch vertical with overload protection circuit breaker, suit rope & chain, up & down foot switches & remote to helm • Bow rail welded stainless steel (316 marine grade, highly polished) with mid safety wire including flag staff and burgee (bow flag) • Bow roller stainless steel self-loading with secondary rope roller • Cleats - stainless steel, 11" (x6), Bollards 12" (x2), pop-up (x2) • Deck hatches x5 (lockable) • Fender holders (x 4) to Bow Rail (not available with lower helm) • Moulded non-skid gelcoat deck surfaces • Rails port & starboard of flybridge above window for safe passage to forward deck
- • Flybridge - AM/FM Stereo CD player with 4 speakers to flybridge • For information relating to TV & DVD players, please refer to 'Saloon Layout Forward' in the Options pages • Master stateroom - (Forward) - AM/FM/CD player including 2 speakers • Saloon- Bose Lifestyle system, located on top of the liquior cabinet, including amplifier & sub woofer, 5 speakers in saloon and 2 speakers in cockpit
- • Alternators - independent start bank and independent house bank • Batteries (maintenance free) - Independent port & stbd start (total x 4), House (x2) and Genset start (x1) • Battery banks individually isolated • Battery chargers, automatic-70 AMP/12VDC and 20 AMP/24VDC • Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting • Bonding system, to all metallic hull fittings under the water line with zinc anode including galvanic isolator • Electrical control centre with back lighting AC/LAC thermal/magnetic circuit breakers, voltmeters, amp meter • Engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms and hour meters • Engine room lighting (AC) and (DC) • Generator - Onan 21.5 kw fresh water-cooled including sound shield, remote stop/start electronic, hour meter • Navigation lights (international standard) • Wiring coded, numbered & loomed
- • Acoustic & thermal insulation • Air-conditioning: Gulf upgrade Air conditioning and Generator. A/C to saloon 52 000 BTU and A/C to flybridge 52 000 BTU. • All through hull tittings on or below the water line fitted with ball valves, all hoses double clamped • Bilge pumps, auto & manual override x 3 • Bow thruster BHP with controls to helm/s • Emergency rudder locking pins • Engine hatches insulated & removable • Engine mounts - anti vibration • Engine room access with ladder • Engine room flowcoated white • Engine room lighting AC and DC • External & internal seawater strainers for main water intakes - engines, generator & air conditioning • Fibreglass oqualift exhaust system for engines / underwater outlet and bypass • Fibreglass aqualift exhaust system for generator • Fire suppression system for engine room with automatic/manual controls • Fresh water heater - AC & heat exchange • Fresh water s y stem (pressurised) with dual water tanks, total capacity 620 Litres (164 US gallons)' (approx) with gauge in galley • Fresh water tap & hose set in engine room • Fuel lines all swaged • Fuel shut-off valves with emergency remote to cockpit • Fuel tank gauge at helm • Fuel tank, GRP coated in fire retardant white, 2700 litres (712 US gallons)' (approx) with sight gauge • Holding tank capacity 151 litres (40 US gallons) • Hydraulic steering • Oil change system to main engines and genset • Propellers, nibral five blade (x2) • Rudders — aluminium bronze (x2) with zinc anodes • Shafts duplex stainless (x2) with dripless PSS seals • Struts aluminium bronze • Trim Tabs - electric interceptor type, with position indicators integrated into controls at helm • Vacuflush sanitation system with switch at helm for overboard pump out and deck fitting for dockside pump out • Venting dorade system for engine air intakes with mist eliminators
- General Specifications
- • All stainless steel exterior fastenings 316 marine grade • All stainless steel mirror finish with ground and polished welds • Antifouling: 2 coats epoxy undercoat, 2 coats antifoul • Fire extinguishers, portable x 4 • Gelcoat - 1 litre, shipped on board • Owners manual
- • Hand laid, moulded fibreglass hull, cored deck and flybridge • Independent compartments throughout hull • lsophthalic gelcoat exterior (white) • Solid reinforced GRP keel, chines and hull bottom • Vinylester resin in first outer layer of hull •Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.