- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
THE ISLAND PACKET 44 - A GREAT CRUISING BOAT!
The Island Packet 44 offers the best of everything...exceptional safety and seakeeping plus comfort and livability. Add to this excellent performance as shown by the models back to back victories in the Caribbean 1500 Races and you have "one nice cruising sailboat". L'Audace's owner has really enjoyed cruising on this boat and has updated and maintained her along the way. He is now ready to find her a new owner. "L'Audace" (as the name implies) does indeed have the "audacity" to truthfully claim the ability to take you around the world comfortably and safely. View full specs for her list of impressive equipment, nice sail inventory, new standing rigging, and more. Give us a call today if you have more questions.
NEW LISTING, MORE PHOTOS SOON.
- The Island Packet 44 is laid out very comfortably for two couples with heads adjoining each stateroom to optimize privacy. The forward stateroom has a nice double pullman berth to starboard. There are teak shelves outboard of the berth and stowage lockers and cedar lined drawers underneath. The forward stateroom also features a large cedar lined hanging locker with interior shelf, teak bureau with mirrored vanity and upholstered seat. The adjoining head has a separate shower area, teak seat, large wrap around vanity with s/s sink, hot/cold pressure water, unbreakable mirror, and lots of storage. The main salon has a very nice area to port which features two comfortable captain's chairs great for relaxing and watching TV. To starboard is a full size settee which converts to a double berth for guests. Island Packet's signature drop down dining table is also to starboard. A very nice nav station is to starboard and includes a full wrap-around work area, large chart table, chart storage tray, drawer, nav light, generous cabinets, master electrical panels, book rack, storage bin, and upholstered seat with stowage under. There is also a ventilated wet locker which drains to the bilge. Both the wet locker and nav station have been neatly fitted into this layout. The galley is roomy and very comfortable for the cook while underway and convenient for food delivery to the hungry crew in the cockpit. There's ample food storage for extended trips. Finally you'll find a large comfortable berth in the aft stateroom with full length teak shelf outboard, stowage lockers under, and dressing seat. Generous cedar lined hanging locker, and bureau with shelf over. The aft head originally had a small bath tub but this model has been modified and extra teak shelving with lots of storage has been added. This is removable and it can be converted back to original bath tub design.There is also a folding teak seat, large wrap around vanity with s/s sink, hot/cold pressure water, and unbreakable mirror. Brass Clock and Barometer in Salon 16 Opening Screened Ports 8 Screened Deck Hatches Teak & Holly sole Molded slip resistant cabin sole in heads and galley Removable Teak Companionway Steps for Engine Access Factory Installed Solar Vents for improved ventilation Storage Rack for Companionway Boards Teak bulkheads and cabinetry with satin varnish finish
- Spacious wrap-around design with large storage cabinets and drawers, microwave alcove, premium solid color-core laminate surfaces, premium Corian granite pattern trim and sea rails on all edges. Grunert Refrigerator / Freezer Gimballed 3-burner Princess LPG Stove/Oven Aluminum Propane Tanks GE Microwave Oven Double s/s sinks w/sink cover Hot/Cold Pressure Water Filtered water faucet added at sinks Hidden Trash Bin Deluxe Teak Dish Rack and Cutlery Drawers
- Electronics, Helm & Nav Desk Equipment
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter and Digital Radar Display Backup Garmin 172 Chartplotter Handheld Garmin 76 GPS Maptech Laptop Nav Softwre AIS Traffic System Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, and Speed Raymarine ST60+ Graphic Multi-Line Display Instrument at Nav Desk Side-Power Bowthruster (overhauled/ upgraded Aug. 2012) Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot New Hydraulic Ram for Autopilot (Rebuilt ram as spare) Uniden Submersible VHF at Helm B&G Network VHF at Nav Desk NEW spare backup waterproof VHF Remote Control for Windlass at Helm ICOM Single Side Band & Pactor Modem ICOM Antenna Tuner Insulated Backstay for SSB Alpine Stereo and Speakers Ample Power Company Energy Monitor at Nav Desk
- Electrical, Mechanical, & Plumbing
- Fisher Panda Generator (new diesel with less than 10 hours) Xantrex Freedom 20 Inverter/Charger Balmar 100amp Alternator Katadyn Power Survivor 80E Watermaker Yanmar Engine - 4420 hours Racor Fuel Filters (Diesel Engine and Generator) Dripless Cutlass Bearing Feathering Max Prop Spur Line Cutter (2) Cruisair AC Units (9) Caframo Fans Tankwatch 4 Holding Tank Monitor (2) Electric Marine Heads
- Deck & Cockpit
- Bimini/Dodger in good condition (with dodger canvas covers) LED Nav andAnchor Lights 2005 Avon Dinghy Yamaha 9.9 Outboard and Motor Mount Outboard Motor Hoist Kato Davits Raymarine Radar on Pole at Stern Blue Cockpit Cushions (both bottom and backrest cushions) Lewmar Electric Windlass with foot controls ( New Aug. 2012) Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Anchor Rollers Delta Primary Anchor with all chain (anchor & chain galvanized Aug. 2012) Delta Secondary Anchor with chain and rode (anchor & chain galvanized Aug. 2012) Drogue Anchor Washdown Life Raft LifeSling Double Lifelines with side and stern gates Stern Rail Grill (plumbed for LP Gas) Swim Ladder IP Step Plates at Boarding Gates Portable Side Board Ladder Wheel Steering with Edson Rack & pinion direct system Ritchie Compass Last Bottom Paint- Sept. 2012
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rigged - 110 Genoa NEW Sept. 2012 Full Batten Main w/ Isomat Auto Reefing System / Lazy Jacks Main Sail Canvas Cover Harken Battcars on Mainsail Genoa on Harken Furling Staysail on Harken Furling Gennacker stored in sailbag NEW Standing Rigging in 2011 "Forespar" Whisker Pole (2) Lewmar 54CST ELECTRIC WINCHES (2) Lewmar 44CST 2speed self tailing winches (2) Lewmar 16CST 2speed self tailing winches Keel Stepped Double Spreader Mast Mast Climbing System S/S Mast Pulpit Rails
- Safety & Miscellanous
- Life Raft Life Jackets, Flares, etc. 406 EPIRB and Ditch Bag Custom Jacklines Over $1000 spares (filters, chemicals for watermaker, etc.) Good selection of backup paper charts 12V Spotlight
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker" Brokers outside Florida call for complete details on co-brokerage. Click here for more info