- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a well-equipped, ever popular 340 Sundancer with 8.1 Mercs, cherry interior, blue hull and numerous options.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Carpe Diem IV sleeps a total of 5, 2 in Master queen berth, 2 in mid cabin and 1 on sofa. Interior is Cherry wood and there is a complete Galley to port as well as a private head. There are 2 TVs, DVD player, stereo and much more all in air conditioned comfort.
- Main Salon
- Sofa (pulls out to sleep 1) Removable cocktail table TV with DVD player Carpet runner on floor
- Down to port with Cherry cabinetry Refrigerator/Freezer 2 burner electric stove (Kenyon) Microwave (Whirlpool) Recessed sink Hot and cold pressure water
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen bed forward Hanging locker Storage under bed
- Guest Stateroom
- Mid cabin, sleeps 2 TV and VCR
- Bimini top/full enclosure Cockpit bimini Cockpit carpet Cockpit table Radar arch Swim platform Transom shower Cockpit wet bar w/ refrigerator and sink Fender racks Anchor windlass Power engine hatch Transom storage Bolster helm seats and passenger seat
- Electronics & Helm
- Color chartplotter (Raymarine) Spot light VHF radio Compass Clarion CD stereo 2 TVs 2 DVDs 6 disc CD changer TV antenna Trim tabs Cell phone (50 mile range) Extender
- 5KW Kohler generator (43.2 hours) 4 x 12V batteries (2 new) Battery charger Reverse air conditioning / heat
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 8.1 Mercs 565 hours V-Drive inboards
- Broker's Comments
- Nice Clean 340 Sundancer that the owner does not have time to use. Sale is subject to 3 rd party approval!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.