The OTAM 80 is the flagship of the OTAM Millennium series and one of the fastest yachts of this size in the world. This 80 foot vessel reaffirms the OTAM commitment to style and speed. This beauty will stand out in any marina.
Topside, we have an enormous interior cockpit with four helm seats, large wraparound guest lounge with table, and huge sun lounge exterior. Dark wood Floors accent the white upholstery and trim.
The luxurious interior with spacious salon, full galley, and three private staterooms offers comfortable accommodations for extended cruises. As you come below you find a large, bright, and airy salon, leather upholstery, and warm wood tones. The galley is with stainless countertops and state of the art appliances. A custom Bose stereo system provides music for the salon and cockpit.
The deep V hull and 2 x MTU 2600hp with Arneson ASD 15 with a max speed of 50 knots or 4 x MTU 1622hp with Trimax surface drives at a max speed of 54 knots provide for excellent maneuverability and seaworthiness. The engine compartment is expertly insulated to provide a quiet and comfortable interior.
The resulting design has provided OTAM with a yacht that has an incredibly smooth and responsive ride.
- Heads: Bathroom fittings (square/round model) chrome finishing Sink and showers taps (square/ round model) chrome finishing White porcelain nautical WC and bidet Interior spotlights with satin finish (square/round model) chrome/satin finishing Reading lights (square/round model) chrome/satin finishing Courtesy lights (square/round model) chrome/satin finishing Stainless steel kitchen sink with stainless steel folding tap Corian kitchen counter tops Main deck: Dashboard zone with 4 electrically-operated leather seats Dashboard covered in leather with carbon fiber panels Bar zone with ice-maker 50” TV with up-down system Bose LifeStyle 28 audio system
- Water System
- Tecma WC system with fresh water flushing Hot and cold water system Immersion pump for grey waters with overflow alarm Macerator for black water tank with overflow alarm Desalinator system 180 lt/h
- Electrical System
- Air conditioning 13kW genset– 220 v – 50 Hz with sound proofing and silencer with RINA LowSound 6kW genset– 220 v – 50 Hz with sound proofing and silencer with RINA LowSound 220 v Electric hot water tank with 60-litre capacity
- Engine and propulsion
- 4 Caterpillar C 32 acert engines, 1724 HP and relative ZF 2060 A inverters 4 TRIMAX Transmissions 4 Vulkan couplings 4 6-blade propellers
- Glass sliding door opened by sensors Table with lacquered folding top Courtesy lights External watertight loudspeaker Aft sun bathing cushion Teak decks
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Electric windlass 2500W - 24v with remote control from the dashboard 30kg Anchor with 316 stainless steel, protection plate 100 – Meter stainless steel 316 chain, diam. 12 mm. Stainless steel gas pistons and lift handles Stern winch 1500W Hard-top with “European grey” windscreen and fixed side windows Tender hangar with hydraulic opening and hydraulic tender launch undercarriage Central retractable gangway Hot and cold shower on swim platform Anodized aluminum Otam side logo Electrical bow-thruster
- Master Stateroom
- 1 queen bed 1 mattress complete with pillows, pillow cases and bedspread 2 sofa Desk with chair 1 32” plasma TV Bose LifeStyle 28 audio system Master bathroom: Furniture column with sink unit WC and bidet
- VIP Stateroom
- 2 single beds 2 mattresses complete with pillows and fabric pillow cases and bedspreads 2 leather bags or wardrobes with coat hangers and internal lights 1 20” LCD TV 1 radio/ single CD/ DVD player and I- pod connection with 2 loudspeakers VIP/Guests’ bathroom Furniture column with sink unit 1 mirror WC and bidet Storage cupboard with folding door
- 2 combination lock safe; 1 set mooring lines 50 foot shore power cable 1 extendable boat hook ISO 10425 USE and MAINTENANCE manual 8 white fenders with ropes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.