- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 CXXL L6 VDO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Like new 280 Outrage powered with twin Mercury 250 four strokes only have *40hrs. Loaded with options such as; Raymarine 12” multifunction displays, fishing & premium packages, windlass, battery charger, macerated fishbox, enclosed head in console, and much more. Call today and schedule your showing. Don’t miss this opportunity.
All photographs are manufacturer provided sistership photos.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 280 Outrage is a superior fishing, entertaining and cruising vessel. Other boat manufacturers can't come close to matching the premium craftsmanship of the 280 Outrage, starting with the boat's state-of-the-art center console. It features a tempered-glass windshield with power-actuated vent, cutting-edge Mercury SmartCraft instrumentation and Raymarine displays, and a heavy-duty integrated hardtop system with floodlights and life jacket storage. An enclosed head lends convenience, and the boat's wide beam and plush seating enhance group pleasure cruises. The 280 Outrage is a bona fide sport fishing machine, too, with serious angling features such as the deluxe leaning post with bait prep area, a 40-gallon livewell, and three massive fishboxes. For those looking for a dedicated tender for their luxury yacht, the 280 Outrage answers the call. Better than a RIB, more than a dinghy, this boat serves as a tender and a memory-making platform for family cruises and your best fishing jaunts yet.
- Premium Package Hard-Top w/ Electronics Box & Outriggers Forward Floodlight Cockpit Floodlights Walk Through Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform w/ SS Ladder & Grab Rails Rod Holders Glass Windshield w/ Power Actuated Vent & Windshield Wiper Forward Seating Area Head In Console Tackle Center Livewell Cockpit Sink Bait Prep Station Rocket Launchers In Gunwale Rod Storage Coaming Bolsters Throughout Ample Storage Bow Helm Seat Fold Down Trolling Seats Fresh & Saltwater Washdowns Spray Curtains
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Fully Networked Electronics w/ Integrated Chartplotting, Fishfinder, & Radar Raymarine C127 & C125 12” Displays Raymarine Raydome 4kW Radar Thru Hull Transducer Raymarine VHF Fusion Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout VesselView Engine Management System Compass Horn
- Battery Charger 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercury 250 CXXL L6 VDO 4S Digital Throttle System Windlass Engine Warranty until 2017
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Broker's Comments
- Showroom New Boat!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.