- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $15,000 3/20/2014
BEAUTIFUL LIFT-KEPT, FULLY OPTIONED
2006 CABO 35 EXPRESS
"Alikat" has only 685 original hours on
Twin 510hp Caterpillar C-9 Diesel Engines.
FULL CAT PLATINUM PLUS WARRANTIES
good through June 2016 or 2,950 total hours.
$18,000 Electronics Package upgrade in 2013 including
(3) complete Garmin 5212 Color Touch Systems.
Other options included on "Alikat" are
designated Helm Deck Air Conditioner and Ice Maker and
If you are looking for a totally optioned-out,
professionally maintained and serviced 35 Cabo ....
THIS MUST BE ON YOUR LIST !!!
Motivated owners want "Alikat" to be the next 35 Cabo sold.
- Accommodations Overview
- Known for excellence in engineering, detailing and construction, this high-level Sportfish Express offers everything needed for day or overnight cruising or fishing. Open Forward Stateroom provides sleeping area for (2). Salon settee converts to bunk berths for sleeping (2). Galley has full amenities. Head has separate stall shower. Neutral interior. UltraLeather upholstery. Fossil design Corian countertops. Teak cabinet and drawer fronts and trim. Teak and holly cabin sole. Cut-to-fit bound edged carpeting. Recessed lighting.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon / Dinette is open to the Galley and Forward Stateroom. L-shaped UltraLeather settee to starboard with storage under. Back rest lifts to form upper bunk berth for sleeping. Removable high-gloss wood table for dining or entertaining. Recessed lighting. (2) Opening port lights. Panasonic LQ-D5501U AM/FM/CD/DVD Stereo with (6) speakers. View of TV in Forward Stateroom. Cruisair air conditioning SMX controls. Master electrical panel in aft starboard bulkhead. Remote panel for Sea Recovery water maker system. Large storage area under entry steps. Sliding entry door.
- The Galley is down to port. Nova Kool under-counter AC/DC refrigerator and side-by-side freezer. Kenyon (2) burner counter recessed electric ceramic cook top with countertop cover. Panasonic built-in microwave/ convection oven. Corian countertops with custom sea rails. Single sink with faucet. Hot and cold water pressure. Storage compartments at back-splash with mirrored sliders. Storage cabinet above counter. Lower storage drawer and cabinets. Stainless steel safety hand/ towel rail.
- Forward Stateroom
- Offset marine queen berth to port. Bedspread and pillow shams. (2) Storage drawers set into berth base. Large storage bin forward in berth base accessed under berth mattress. Hanging locker to starboard with shelf space above. Single seat UltraLeather settee to starboard. Rod storage cabinets with teak fronts at port and starboard gunwales. Sole 17” flat screen TV/ DVD set in forward chain locker cabinet door (can be viewed from Salon). Overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen.
- Enclosed Head is aft to port. VacuFlush marine toilet. Corner Corian countertop with sink and hand/ towel rail. Large mirror. Storage compartments with mirrored slider doors. Recessed lighting. (1) Opening port light. Separate stall shower with shower wand, water controller, rod storage rack and shower door. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- All Electronics are interfaced. HELM STATION Twin Garmin 5212 12” Touch Systems with Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar/ Color Fish Finder/ Digital Depth/ XM Weather System - NEW 2013. Garmin 4kW 4’ Open Array High Definition Radar. ICOM M602 VHF/ FM Radio with RAM Mic. Simrad AP25 Auto Pilot. Caterpillar Electronic Diagnostics System for Engines. ACR RCL 100D 200,000 CP Helm Remote Spotlight. ACR 406 EPIRB. KVH 15” Satellite TV. TOWER STATION Garmin 5212 12” Touch System with Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar/ Color Fish Finder/ Digital Depth/ XM Weather System - NEW 2013. Furuno Command Mic for VHF/ FM Radio. Compass.
- Westerbeke 7.6kW FWC Diesel Generator with 625 hours. (5) 12V AGM 31 Series Optima batteries. All batteries wired through battery switches. Newmar 70 amp Phase Three battery charger. 12V DC Electrical system. 110V/ 220V AC Electrical system. (2) 30 amp 50’ Shore power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- HELM AREA Hard top with built-in low voltage overhead lighting. Full 4-sided enclosure with U-Zips. Wrap-around windshield with side vents and center opening panel for ventilation. (3) Windshield wipers. Starboard-side Helm console with steering, single-lever electronic engine controls, gauges and electronics. Sunbrella Helm console cover. Adjustable captain’s Helm seating. Raritan ice maker in storage base of captain’s Helm seating. Forward facing port side Helm companion bench seat with storage base (houses Cruisair for Helm Deck). Port side bench seating with cushions and rod storage under. Tackle cabinet to starboard with (4) drawers. Dedicated Cruisair air conditioning system with Cruisair SMX digital controls at Helm. Entire deck raises on (2) hydraulic cylinders to provide full access to Engine Room with heat and sound insulation and sealed beam 12V lights under the hatch. Center hatch opens to access Engine Room. Switlik Rescue Pod canister emergency raft mounted on hard top. COCKPIT AREA / FISHING EQUIPMENT Aluminum reinforced mounting plate in deck sole for fighting chair. (2) In-deck fish boxes with macerator pumps and overboard discharge. 40 Gallon live well molded into transom with optional see-thru window. Bait prep center. Cold plate freezer in starboard side module. Cockpit coaming padding. Rod/ gaff racks under port side and starboard side coaming. (5) Flush mounted rod holders. Fresh and salt water wash down systems. Transom door with gate. TOWER / FISHING EQUIPMENT Pipewelders Marlin Tower with fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) hard top, FRP console steering box and engine controls. Custom upper sunshade. Starboard side access to Tower Helm. L-shaped bench seat. (6) Rod holders. Pipewelders Center rigger. Hard top mounted Pipewelders outriggers. Quartz lights. LED Navigation lights. 3 Degree rise radar mounting plate. Additional Details Non-skid surface on all deck areas. Hand-laid fiberglass hull with superior high gloss gelcoat finish. (3) Opening port lights. Heavy duty 12V electric windlass. Anchor with chain lead and rode. Integral bow pulpit with anchor chute. East Coast style brushed aluminum bow rail.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 510hp Caterpillar C-9 Inline 6 Turbo Diesel Engines with electronically synchronized controls, troll function, ZF285 marine gears, 1.483/1 ration - 685 hours. Caterpillar Platinum Plus full Engine Warranty – good for either 2,950 total hours or 60 months with an expiration date of 6/13/2016. Cruisair air conditioning system with reverse cycle and SMX digital controls for cabin. Designated Cruisair air conditioning system with reverse cycle and SMX digital controls for Helm Deck. (1) 120V March A/C sea water cooling pump. Sea Recovery water maker with remote control and fresh water flush with (2) 120V Baldor sea water pumps. Sea Gull water purifier. 11 Gallon electric hot water heater. (1) 12V Par Max fresh water pressure pump. VacuFlush marine toilet with 12V Sea Land macerator waste discharge pump. (1) Sea Land vacuum waste pump. (3) 12V Rule 2000 gph bilge pumps with automatic float and manual switches. (1) 12V Rule 800 gph bilge pump with manual switch. (1) 12V Rule 800 gph shower sump pump with automatic float switch. Reverso 12V oil change system. Hynautic hydraulic steering system. Bennett trim tabs. High water alarm. Kidde Sea Fire FE241 automatic fire extinguishing system. (1) 12V Shurflo wash down system. (1) 12V Shertech bait well pump. (2) 12V Par macerator fish well pumps. Propsmith propeller tool. 2” Aquamet 22 shafts with Michigan 4-blade 23x29.5 Nibral cupped propellers.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229