- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Promise" is in outstanding condition and loaded with equipment. Including twin helm with full electronics, bow thruster, furling mainsail and Genoa, full cockpit enclosure & much more. Bright and spacious interior with all new LED lighting. COLD A/C and perfect for entertaining or kicking back with a book, listening to the Fusion sound system or watching a movie on the Sony 32" TV. Truly a comfortable contemporary design with serious sailing performance. This is the cleanest DS around - see for yourself!
- LOA: 45' LWL: 37' 7" Beam: 14' 4" Draft: 5' 4" Bridge Clearance: 63' 4" Cabin Headroom: 6' 5" Displacement: 22,928 lbs Ballast: 7,000 lbs Tanks Fuel: 63 gal Fresh Water: 163 gal Holding: 40 gal (2-20 gal)
- Engine and Mechanical
- Engine Make: Yanmar Engine Model: 4JH4-TE Horse Power: 75 (Factory Upgrade) Engine Hours: 830 (Approx) Bow Thruster: Max Power 7 H.P. Racor Fuel Filtering Controls: Teleflex (TFX) Windlass: Quick High Performance Electric Anchors: 2 w/ 200' Galv Chain
- Sails & Rigging
- ALL controls are located in the cockpit! Main, In-mast Furling Headsail: Furling 140-percent Genoa Furler: Facnor LS-200 Winch: 2 - Harken 53 Electric 2-Speed Winch: 1 - Harken 44 Electric 2-Speed Winch: 1 - Harken 44 2-Speed Wheels: 2 - Leather Wrapped Blocks/Traveler: Harken
- Radar/Chartplotter: Raymarine E80 Tridata: Raymarine ST60+ (Port/Stbd Helm) Wind: Raymarine ST60+ (Port/Stbd Helm) Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 Smartplot (Port/Stbd Helm) Magnetic Compass: Plastimo (Port/Stbd Helm) VHF: Cockpit Remote Icom Commandmic II Cockpit Stereo Control: Fusion MS-WR600 w/Speakers Interior Electronics VHF: Icom, IC-M422 Data Transfer Switch TV: Sony Bravia 32", KDL-32L5000 (Main Cabin) TV: Sony Bravia 19", KDL-19M4000 (Owner Stateroom) Stereo: Fusion MS-IP600 w/Speakers
- Interior & Galley
- The elegant, teak interior is bright and cheerful with ultra leather and fabric upholstery. A feature of the Deck Saloon models is the generous use of natural lighting and open space making time spent below decks comfortable and pleasant. All new interior LED Lighting! The DS feature also adds to the overall interior volume of the cabin area which is enhanced with a "creamy white" headliner. Large windows flood the interior with natural light and cross ventilation, plus - outside viewing while seated. The main saloon has a large U-shaped settee to starboard with a magnificent teak table that converts to a double berth for additional guests. The nav station/office is aft to port with the L-shaped galley aft to starboard. Check out the impressive "beverage" locker just forward of the nav station. Staterooms: 3 Heads: 2 Teak Interior Ultra-Leather U-Shaped Salon Table 2 - Custom Salon Chairs A/C - Heat: 18,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU (2013) Galley L-Shaped Corian Counter-top S/S Double Sink ENO 4-Burner LPG Range Refrigerator/Freezer: AC/DC Vitrifrigo Top & Front Load Microwave: GE Turntable
- Electrical & Plumbing
- Dual 30 Amp Shore Power LED Lighting Thru-out. (2013) Batteries: Start & 110 AH House Inverter: Xantrex Sine Wave 1800 Watt Plumbing Water Heater: Quick Nautic Boiler BX 40, 10.56 gal Toilet: Jabsco Electric Quiet Flush
- Dinghy: Zodiac 310 RIB (2009) Dinghy Motor: 9.9 Mercury (2009) S/S Davit Enclosure: Full Canvas/Isinglass (Excellent Condition) Canvas Cockpit Covers: Dingy, Wheels, Cockpit Table
- Broker Comments
- Jeanneau did everything right with the Deck Salon's southern European styling. Great Performance - Bright and spacious with plenty of storage. New LED Nav lights and interior lighting. When you step aboard meticulous care and maintenance is obvious . All exterior "Bright Work" is in perfect condition. Promise is for anyone wanting a clean "like new" vessel that can take you anywhere. Exclusions: Owners Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask me for details.