- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of a kind! This is a truly special Hatteras, she has had a complete custom refit at Fosters Marine in Fort Lauderdale. The entire boat was painted and a new high gloss wood interior was fabricated. The luxurious interior features custom window treatments, flatscreen TV enclosure, and new galley countertops and appliances.
The enclosed bridge interior has been finished to the same standard and includes a custom electronics panel with updated electronics. Other features include: Cockpit Grill, U/W Lights, New outriggers, Sat TV, and more...
This boat has the look and feel of a much newer model and the finish work and overall appearance of this boat rivals any factory stock 65 on the market.
*Pictures taken before name was changed.
- (3) Stateroom, galley-up arrangement. Carpet overlay on plywood soles Master stateroom with queen berth and ensuite head with stall shower Guest head compartment with stall shower Upper and lower berths in stbd guest & twin berths in port guest staterooms Main salon above engine room with L-shaped settee Galley with dinette located forward in salon Simulated teak and holly soles in both head compartments Vinyl headliner, bulkhead and hull liner throughout
- Galley and Salon
- Simulated teak and holly sole Corian countertops, undermount sink Cabinets with drawers and storage GE over/under refrig/freezer GE Spacemaker microwave GE Profile (4) burner stovetop Kenmore trash compactor U-Line icemaker U-dinette opposite galley L-Sofa in salon with storage Casual chair and coffee table Roman shades
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno mono-chrome radar Open scanner on bridge canopy Furuno FCV-292 & FCV-667 Ritchie compass Simrad AP-28 autopilot Furuno NavNet 3D Northstar 952x Northstar 6000i GPS Icom M604 & M602 VHF’s SEA 322 SSB ACR remote control searchlight Icom SeaHail CCTV with (4) cameras
- Electrical Equipment
- Main Generators: (2) Onan MDL4 Location: aft in engine room Model: 20kW RPM: 1800, 60-cycle Serial #: F880130962 & F880130964 Mufflers: fiberglass lift type Riser: water cooled, hose connected Sound Shield: yes Fuel Filter: Dahl Battery Charger: Newmar 12V/45A Batteries: (8) #8D wet-cells, in molded boxes with covers (24V per engine) (2) #24 units in box under flybridge console with 12V charger Vapor-proof disconnect switches Shore Power Inlets: (2) 50A/250V & (1) 50A/120V port & stbd in cockpit Cable Master unit port & stbd Phone/TV inlets in cockpit Engine driven alternators on main engines and on genset All circuits are protected from overload at the main fuse panels located in the engine room, main salon and on the bridge
- Air Conditioning System
- (5) Cruise Air direct expansion condensing units located in engine room (2) Seawater cooling pump with basket strainer in engine room
- Engine/Propulsion System
- Main Engines: twin Detroit Diesels Location: under salon Model: 16V92 TI (8162-7400) Access: through cockpit locker Serial #: 16VF07322 port, 16VF07384 stbd Horse Power: 1350 shp Max RPM: 2300 rpm Gears: ZF-BW 255 Ratio: 2:1 Exhaust: water-cooled Risers: stainless steel, water cooled Mufflers: thru-bottom with by-pass Hose & FRP tube connected Primary fuel filters: Dahl Secondary: Fram Fuel Lines: copper tube & fuel rated hose Vents: tube, overboard Controls: Hynautic hydraulic Steering: Hynautic power-hydraulic Blowers: yes Ventilation: natural and DC External strainers on main intakes External strainers on genset intake Basket strainers on seawater intakes Rated seawater hoses, double-clamped Spare props: none observed Spare shaft: (none observed) Steering Lines: copper tube Oil Change system Glendinning engine synchronizer AC & DC lighting Instruments: mechanical in engine room, electrical in helm console Bed: FRP stringers, steel beds Mounts: isolators Bronze rudder ports & tiller arms Bronze upper bearings, plywood platform Stainless steel tie bar Hynautic steering cylinder, by-pass valve Bronze spade rudders
- (5) 12VDC bilge pumps with automatic switches (2) 240V Air conditioning seawater pumps 125V and (2) 24V fresh water pressure pumps (3) Galley Maid Marine toilets with seawater pumps Lube oil change pump with manifold (2) Fuel prime pumps DC seawater washdown pump Jabsco bilge pump PTO stbd main engine Black water discharge pump Autopilot pump Bennett trim tab pump with reservoir Power steering pump PTO port main engine Air compressor in engine room Splendide combination washer/dryer Water maker by Water Makers, Inc
- Fire and Safety Equipment
- Oil Discharge plaques in engine room Trash Discharge plaque in galley Type I life jackets stowed on flybridge (6) Portable dry chemical portable fire extinguishers, no tags CO2 system for engine room, tag 05/03 Assorted signal flares in watertight container Ships bell Zodiac Coaster, 6-person liferaft in valise in engine room High bilge water alarms ACR EPIRB
- Fuel Tanks: (3) molded fiberglass tanks, 1674-gallons total capacity (as reported) Tanks laminated to stringers & hull Fill plates on-deck, vents overboard Manifold in engine room Fuel rated hose Water Tank: molded fiberglass tank under cabin sole, 460-gallon total capacity (per mfg) Tank laminated to stringers PVC lines and hoses AC & DC pressure pumps with accumulator tank Fill plate on-deck, vent overboard Holding Tank: molded fiberglass under cabin sole, 60-gallon capacity (reported) Vented overboard Discharge pump with seacock Hot Water: 20-gallon heater with tank in engine room
- Construction and Deck Plan
- The hull, decks and superstructure are constructed of molded fiberglass with composite construction in the hull topsides, the decks and superstructure. The entire exterior of the vessel has been refinished. All weather decks have non-skid coatings. The main salon is up two steps from the cockpit through a new, hinged entry door. All accommodations are down and forward of the galley.
- White urethane enamel, black boot stripe and antifouling paint Rub rails with stainless steel rub strip, quarter rail with stainless strip Dual cylinder trim tabs Two single arm bronze struts per shaft with cutlass bearings 35” x 40” x 5-blade cupped Nibral propellers 3 ½”Aquamet stainless steel shafts with self-aligning packing boxes External scoop strainers on main intakes Transom door with hinged cap Zincs on shafts, rudders, trim tabs, and transom Engine room air intakes in topsides (3) Underwater lights in transom
- Deck Fittings
- Stainless steel bow rail and grab rails Two stainless steel bow cleats with open chocks Two port and two starboard spring cleats Two stern cleats with hawse pipes 9-step ladder to flybridge (10) Flush mount rod holders in cockpit washboards (3) Molded foredeck hatches (3) Fuel fill deck plates, Water fill deck plate, Waste pump-out plate Rupp triple-spreader, bridge release outriggers Remote control searchlight Navigation and anchor lights Cockpit locker with bait & tackle station & (2) front-load refrigerated boxes Top-load freezer in cockpit Cockpit sunshade Pedestal-mounted fighting chair (3) Hatches into lazarette: (2) with fish boxes Transom livewell (2) Steps up to hinged saloon door Fresh water and raw water washdowns in cockpit Cockpit freeing ports Padded cockpit coaming boards
- Ground Tackle
- Molded fiberglass pulpit with stainless steel roller Galley Maid vertical anchor windlass with gypsyhead, wildcat & two foot switches Danforth hi-tensile anchor in bow roller with riding pawl on chain Two nylon rodes in divided forepeak locker Two rope deck pipes
- Bridge Deck
- Enclosed flybridge with fixed and sliding windows, hinged entry door Simulated teak & holly sole, vinyl headliner, teak trim Black vinyl & mica helm console with full engine instrumentation Hynautic engine controls & steering (2) Stidd helmseats with footrests Settees port & aft with storage Main engine start and stop switches & manual pull cables Overhead electronics locker Stainless steel railings and grab rails (4) Radio antenna stand-offs, navigation equipment antennas, radar scanner, signal mast (2) Cockpit flood lights Aft deck control station and settee with refrigerated box Stern navigation light Entertainment Equipment KVH Trac 4 antenna system Sylvania TV in master stateroom Sharp TV in both guest staterooms with Sony SLV-R700 in stbd cabin Vizio TV in salon with Sony DVD/VCR Harmon Kardon receiver & sound system Assorted digital receivers in salon (disconnected)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ryan Woods 954-850-8773