- 128 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M94
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Burger 128' (39m) Raised Pilothouse Motoryacht
Burger Boat Company’s new 128’/39m vessel is the largest Raised Pilothouse boat being built in the world today. Being of the Burger pedigree, she is fully classed: Lloyd’s Register 100 A1 SSC YACHT MONO G6, MCH UMS in Compliance with MCA Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY3), Short Range.
This vessel offers:
• Both 4 and 5 stateroom configurations.
• One of the most beautiful beach clubs for a boat of her size.
• A garage that holds up to a 5.5m/18’ tender.
• Floor to ceiling windows in the main salon allowing tremendous natural light in, giving a feeling of being outdoors.
• State-of-the-art navigational, communication and electronic systems.
This boat is truly another masterpiece from one of the most iconic names in yachting.
- Main Characteristics
- LOA: 128’00" (39.01m) Beam (Maximum): 26’00” (7.93m) Draft (Half Load): 5’06” (1.68m) Gross Tonnage: ~320 GT ITC Top Speed : 25 knots Cruise Speed (85% MCR @ Half Load): 22 knots Long Range Cruise: 10 knots Range at Long Range Cruise: 3000 NM @ 10 knots (Approx.) Fuel Capacity: 9,510 U.S. Gal. (36,000 l) (Approx.) Fresh Water: 1,200 U.S. Gal. (4,600 l) (Approx.) Black Water Holding Capacity: 700 US Gal. (2,650 l) (Approx.) Grey Water Holding Capacity: 700 US Gal. (2,650 l) (Approx.) Exterior Deck Area: 1,745 sq ft (162 m²) Interior Area: 2,846 sq ft (265 m²) Naval Architect: Burger Design Team/Gregory C Marshall Naval Architects Interior Designer: Burger Design Team Class: Lloyd’s Register +100 A1 SSC YACHT MONO G6, MCH UMS in Compliance with MCA Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY3), Short Range
- The vessel is a Raised Pilothouse motor yacht with a semi displacement hull form. The vessel is welded aluminum construction using marine grade aluminum alloy and is sub- divided into six (6) water tight compartments.
- Mechanical Features
- Main Engines : Two (2) MTU 16V2000 M94 diesel engines developing 2,600 BHP (1,939 bkW) at 2,450 rpm. Raw water cooled. Generators: Two (2) 60 Hz, 208 V three phase 1,800 rpm generators sized per the yachts load analysis. Raw water cooled.
- Electrical Systems
- AC Power System: The electrical installation is a three phase grounded neutral 60 Hz system and it will provide all AC power for the VESSEL. System voltage is 208/120 VAC. The system has automatic load transferring, load sharing and paralleling. The system consists of two generators, one (1) shore power unit and a modular switchboard. Shore Supply: A Shore Power Converter is installed. The shore power input is 170-530VAC and 40-70 Hz. Its output is 208VAC, 3ph, 60 Hz, with seamless transfer capability, from shore power to generator and vice versa. Power Management System: The power management system in the switchboard allows for a selectable “lead” generator which can be manually selected at will or automatically selected based on running time. The system will also automatically select an alternate or additional power source in the event of an alarm condition or high demand.
- Alarm and Monitoring System
- Alarm System: An alarm and monitoring system is installed. The main control panel/computer for the alarm system is installed using a flat screen display. There is a flat screen alarm indication panel in the engine room, the pilothouse and the crew mess. The alarm system is switched so that the alarm can sound either in all stations or in selected stations. If, after a pre- determined amount of time, an alarm is not accepted when the alarm is directed to one location, then the alarm shall sound at all positions. Fire Detection System: A Fire Detection System is installed. Appropriate smoke/fire detectors are placed in machinery as well as other technical spaces and connected to the fire alarm status panel in the pilothouse and crew's mess.
- Auxiliary Systems
- Engine Room Ventilation: Ventilation of the engine room is provided by two reversible, variable speed axial fans. One fan provides intake air and the other exhausts air from the space. Air Conditioning System: A central chilled water plant is installed in the engine room complete with fresh water circulating and sea water circulating pumps. Fire System: A classification society approved fire fighting system is installed. The system consists of a fire pump located aft with fire fighting stations located throughout the yacht in accordance with classification society requirements. Sanitary System: The toilets are of a vacuum type and discharge into a centralized black holding tank. The holding tank is connected to a sewage treatment system to treat and sanitize waste water before it is discharged overboard. Bilge Oil/Water Separator: An oil/water separator with oil content meter is installed in compliance with IMO requirements. The separator discharges clean water overboard and sludge to the sludge tank. Fresh Water System: Two variable speed pumps supply the fresh water system. Hot water is provided by two electric water heaters. Watermakers: One reverse osmosis desalination unit rated at 3,600 gallons (13,627 liters) per day is installed in engine room. Central Hydraulic System: A central hydraulic power unit and two (2) gearbox Driven pumps provide hydraulic power to all consumers with the exception of the steering system. Steering Control System: A hydraulic steering system is be installed with two electric pumps, two oil tanks and two cylinders. Fin Stabilization System: The vessel is equipped with a Zero-Speed stabilizer system. Bow Thruster: The vessel is equipped with a hydraulic Bow Thruster with proportional controls in the Pilothouse. Passerelle: Hydraulic, Load Holding, Telescopic
- Outfitting and Furnishings
- Anchoring System: A custom anchoring system is provided incorporating a polished stainless steel anchor and polished stainless steel chafe plates. The anchor chain hawse pipe has an integral sea water chain wash. The windlass is a stainless steel vertical windlass having a two-speed motor. Mooring Capstans: There are two (2) tall drum capstans, one (1) installed on either side of the aft deck. Tender: Provisions for a 18’ owner furnished tender are provided with the vessel. The tender is stowed in the vessel’s tender garage. Beach Club: The swim platform and tender garage is converted into a beach club area once the tender is launched. A fold-out swim stair is provided to provide easy access to the water. Folding side platforms, port and starboard, extend the beach area. Tender Launching: The tender garage is fitted with a custom launching system for the yacht’s main tender. Life Rafts: The yacht is fitted with two regular throw overboard type life rafts. Horn: One (1) Kahlenberg Model T-2, 3 trumpets, 24VDC cast in bronze, with a chrome-plated finish.
- The Burger 128’s large main salon and dining area is an exceptional space for entertaining or simply relaxing with friends and family. The luxurious full beam main deck owner’s stateroom includes his and hers en suite baths and generous closet space. The main entry foyer makes one feel welcome while the guest accommodations consist of four fully appointed staterooms with en suite baths. An optional guest configuration includes a VIP and two guest staterooms or even a gym. The galley is designed for efficient use of space and provides ample room for conversing and relaxation. The large pilot house includes a settee and table for those who wish to be a part of the action. Accessed from the pilot house is a large, open sundeck with several options for enjoying the sun, relaxing in the shade or simply watching the scenery. The crew area includes accommodations for six crew members forward and includes a spacious crew lounge and galley.
- Burger Boat Company’s new 39m/128’ vessel is the largest Raised Pilot House boat being built in the world today. Being of the Burger pedigree, she is fully classed: Lloyd’s Register 100 A1 SSC YACHT MONO G6, MCH UMS in Compliance with MCA Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY3), Short Range. This vessel offers: • Both 4 and 5 stateroom configurations. • One of the most beautiful beach clubs for a boat of her size. • A garage that holds up to a 5.5m/18’ tender. • Floor to ceiling windows in the main salon allowing tremendous natural light in, giving a feeling of being outdoors. • State-of-the-art navigational, communication and electronic systems. This boat is truly another masterpiece from one of the most iconic names in yachting.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.