- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Call for price!!!
The Hatteras GT54 has tournament-class fishing features and functionality. It's also a great choice for the more casual owner/operator who appreciates the style and performance efficiencies of a true North Carolina-built convertible.
The look of the GT54 is based on a traditional Carolina-style sportfisherman with updated and refined lines. The bow flare is dynamic, the rake of the bow more dramatic than what is typically found on production boats, and the long foredeck is carefully balanced against the low deckhouse.
The cockpit is designed for enhanced fishing and increased comfort. The mezzanine seat is one of the best around thanks to ergonomically designed backrests, armrests, and support cushions. Cup holders and an entertainment system are nearby, too. When it's time to get down to the business of fishing, there are in-deck fish boxes, a mounting plate for a fighting chair in the sole, and a recirculating live well at the transom. Stowage is excellent, with dedicated compartments for gaffs and boat hooks along with standard accommodations for rods.
The GT54 is based on Hatteras' proven variable deadrise hull with a convex bow that minimizes the impact of seas in a variety of offshore conditions. The GT54 also boasts a resin-infused hull which results in greater performance: the GT54 will run 41-knots at top end and 37 at cruise with 1600-bhp Caterpillar 32A diesels.
The accommodations include a well-appointed VIP stateroom forward, a luxurious master suite amidships to port, and a third stateroom to starboard that has comfortable side-by-side berths rather than the more conventional over/under arrangement.
- Exterior Finish/Construction
- Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white (all areas except hull) Blister resistant vinylester gel coat, clear (hull) Hull and superstructure painted with a premium linear polyester/polyurethane coating for improved cosmetics & increased durability Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass, resin-infused hull bottom, with premium vinylester resins Hull sides of resin infused composite construction with PVC foam core and premium vinylester resins Solid fiberglass, resin-infused longitudinal stringers Steel resin infused into longitudinal stringers at key locations to create engine foundations Bulkheads, athwartships and interior decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core Painted black mask
- Hardware & Miscellaneous
- Cherry Satin wood bulkheads, cabinetry and trim with a satin polyester finish in cherry or African mahogany All hardware in satin nickel Fortress FX-55 anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe with anchor tensioner Bow thruster tube Four polished stainless-steel spring line cleats with chafing strips, through bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Fog bell Dual air/electric horn Zincs on rudders and shafts Black braided nylon mooring lines (6) Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals Dripless shaft seals with spare seals Life jackets (6) Life ring Portable "drychem" fire extinguishers (4), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Interceptor trim control Manganese bronze struts Stainless-steel rudders Propellers, Nibral high performance Reboarding steps to cockpit Black fenders (3) Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy duty engine couplings Anchor locker on bow deck Optional Equipment / Custom Equipment Wiring for later installation of Windlass Bow deck freshwater wash down, add'l outlet
- Systems monitor with programmable logic controller read-out, visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, battery voltage, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and holding tank 3/4 full monitor Icom VHF, Furuno RD30 depth and temp Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Two bench seats with vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions and storage underneath Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel Compass with dimmable light Pod console with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency back-up, engine synchronization, and trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power-assisted steering Two (2) adjustable helmchairs DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Fuel level gauges Rod storage space in port bench seat Top-loading insulated drink box Additional storage areas beneath seat(s) and console Powder-coated grab rails Optional Equipment / Custom Equipment Flybridge freshwater connection for tower washdown Flybridge teak accent strip Pipewelders 1/2 tower
- Electrical Systems
- Two 24 volt banks of heavy-duty, 12 volt marine batteries mounted in fire retardant fiberglass boxes U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation 240-volt automatic/programmable battery charger, 50/60 Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console One 240 volt, 50 amp, retractable shore cord with over-current protection (cockpit) One 240 volt, 50 amp, shore cord inlet with cord DC LED lights and fixtures AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, and distribution panel selector switches Navigation lights Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Air conditioning, 42,000 BTU, with reverse cycle heating TV antenna, Omni-directional Ventilation fans in attic space
- Engine Compartment & Bilge
- Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC exhaust blowers Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals One 21.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator (D) with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, exhaust water separator and sound enclosure Polyethylene water lines Freshwater connection 24-volt DC bilge and sump umps: three at 3700 gph, two at 2000 GHP and four at 1100 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette Bronze/chrome-plated ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through hul fittings with electrical bonding throughout Pressurized 230 volt AC freshwater pump 230-volt AC 20-gallon electric water heater Integral fiberglass fuel tank constructed with fire retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Polyethylene water tank Polyethylene sewage holding tank with 24 volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller 24-volt DC oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator Sealed shower sumps U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Powder coated grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges United States Coast Guard type A1 J.L. Marine listed fuel lines Isolated discharge sea chest 1" stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests DC voltmeter in battery panel Start / stop switches and hour meter Rubber deck mat between engines Transducer well, glycol filled
- Molded fiberglass, 135 square feet including mezzanine with seating Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine Polished anodized aluminum ladder to flybridge with acrylic steps Transom door Fiberglass cockpit boarding step box with storage Sliding glass door to deckhouse Stereo speakers with volume control DC LED overhead lights under flybridge overhang Molded-in grab rails on cabinside Hatch with chrome plated brass lock to engine compartment Freshwater wash down outlet Shore water connection with pressure-reducing valve Bait and Tackle Center with 3 drawers 5.4-cubic-foot bait freezer, port mezzanine Insulated storage box in mezzanine Storage tub, lower port mezzanine Removable 80" fish box with macerator, flush in deck Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step Lazzarette access through hatch Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Polished stainless steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 Transom hawsers Scupper in cockpit and cockpit hatches Optional Equipment / Custom Equipment Cockpit fishbox, port in deck, circulating livewell Cockpit coaming lights Cockpit underwater lights, Seavision, 2 each Watermaker (install thru hulls & wire for later installation) Cockpit wing board Pompanette rod holders Cockpit mezzanine cushions
- Salon & Galley
- Salon: Carpeting Fabric headliner with wood accents installed on track system for service access Sliding glass door to cockpit 32" LCD TV Bose Lifestyle 35 home theater with AM/FM, CD/DVD, and surround sound speakers Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection L-shaped lounge with rod storage, loose cushions, arm rests and double needle stitching Throw pillows Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector HVAC control Polished stainless steel threshold at salon door Galley/Dinette Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Genuine wood inserts to match interior finish on appliance fascia L-shaped dinette with storage under seat Solid-surface countertops with sink and storage cabinets made of finished wood AC undercounter refrigerator and freezer drawer unit AC four-burner ceramic cooktop One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal Drawers (2) in galley fascia, (4) in upper cabinets behind doors Optional Equipment / Custom Equipment Amtico flooring - salon aft entry Island & dinette countertops - Granite, emerald pearl Custom décor - dinette upholstery, salon sectional sofa, throw pillows
- Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Flush panel doors with door stops to staterooms and head(s) Lighted stairway to salon DC LED lighting Access to port & starboard storage, electric panels, and electric water tank gauge with DC light Wainscoting
- Staterooms & Heads
- Master Stateroom - Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with doors, shelf and automatic light Nightstands with drawers Dresser with drawers 19" LCD TV Bose 3-2-1 GS with AM/FM and DVD/CD w/speakers Full length mirror DC LED lighting DC low-voltage lights under berth AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Starboard Guest Stateroom - Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Twin berths with storage under outer berth Upholstered berth base(s) HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Double cedar-lined hanging locker with doors, shelf and automatic light Nightstand with drawers Full length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Bow Guest Stateroom - Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging/storage lockers with automatic light Nightstands, port and starboard DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers Full length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Washer/dryer Master Head - Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Wallcovering Solid-surface countertop, backsplash, and side splash with integral sink Hardwood baseboards Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror above sink Base cabinet with storage Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120 volt AC air freshener blower DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Plexi mirror around upper cabinet Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights Guest Head - Amtico vinyl flooring Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Wallcovering Solid-surface countertop, backsplash and side splash with integral sink Hardwood baseboards Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror Base cabinet to match interior finish with storage Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120V AC air freshener blower DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights Optional Equipment / Custom Equipment Bow and starboarad SR TV's, 19" LCD with DVD stereo in lieu of AM/FM/CD stereo Master and starboard heads - plexi mirrored ceiling Master and guest head countertops - Silestone Aplina White Custom décor - master and guest head robe hooks, towel rings, Master S/R bunkcover, pillow shams, headboard, berth keeper, berth base, Master head wallcovering, Bow SR bunkcover, pillow shams, berth keeper, berth base, throw pillows, Starboard SR twin bunkcovers, pillow shams, berth base, berth keepers, headboard, throw pillows, Starboard head wallcovering
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Bluewater Yacht Sales at: Beaufort office - 252-728-2645 Wrightsville Beach office - 910-256-6643 Wanchese office - 252-473-5010 Charleston office - 843-722-4546 Baltimore office - 410-342-6600 Grasonville office - 410-827-0873 Hampton office - 757-723-0793