- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
POPULAR MORGAN CLASSIC 41'
"Gertrude" is a 1989 Morgan Catalina Classic. Not to be confused with the Morgan Out Island 41, the Morgan Catalina boat has a modified fin keel and skeg hung rudder and is a much better sailing and offshore capable boat. She completed her second Atlantic crossing in November 2013.
Gertrude has a full set of Imray charts for an Atlantic crossing, a Spot personal location system, offshore life jackets, liferaft (needs service) and new batteries (house and start).
Call for an appointment to see Gertrude and get out there and go cruising.
- The Morgan 41 offers an immense amount of living space for a 41 ft boat. As you enter from the companionway you immediately notice the 6' 6'' headroom which is not found on many boats. The u-shaped galley is to starboard and the sit down navigation station is to port. Moving forward into the main salon there is a u-shaped settee with fold down bulkhead mounted table to starboard and a straight settee to port. Both settees have good storage outboard on shelves and cabinets. Moving forward you enter the guest stateroom with large v-berth, hanging locker, shelves both port and starboard and access to the anchor locker. There is a private entrance from the stateroom to the guest head which also has an entrance door from the main salon. Heading aft through the salon there is a passageway to port with a long countertop/workbench outboard and access to the engine room inboard. Continuing down the passageway you enter the owner's stateroom which large athwarthship berth aft. There are hanging lockers both port and starboard. The owner's stateroom also offers a private ensuite head with separate shower. The boat has excellent ventilation with 5 hatches, 2 solar vents and 16 opening ports.
- Hillerange 2 burner propane stove w/oven (2) 10# propane tanks in dedicated stern locker Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigeration GE microwave oven Double S/S sink Seaward 6 gallon water heater Laminate counters (7) Cabinets, (3) Drawers
- Garmin 182C chartplotter Furuno radar Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF VHF, GPS antennas Ritchie Powerdamp compass Howard Miller barometer Imray charts for Atlantic crossing Spot personal locater system
- (2) 4D wet cell batteries, (1) Type 27 wet cell Link 1000 battery monitor 80 amp alternator 12 volt outlets (2) 30 amp shore power cords w/ splitters
- YANMAR 4JHBE diesel engine w/ 3467 hrs (2) Mermaid 12K BTU reverse cycle AC units Racor fuel filter Pressure hot/cold water w/ sumps (1) Electric & (1) manual bilge pumps (2) Jabsco manual heads w/ macerator Engine alarms
- Deck, Cockpit & Safety
- Ground Tackle: 35# Plow, Danforth w/ 200' chain Lewmar electric windlass Chain stopper Bimini & side curtains w/ partial enclosure Cockpit cushions Companionway BBQ grill Line storage Fenders & lines Flag halyard Fishing gear SATFIND 406 EPIRB Revere Xtreme offshore liferaft - needs re-certification USCG safety package Life jackets Horseshoe PFD Bilge alarms Nissan 9.8 hp OB motor Motor mount Swim ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- 130% Genoa on Hood roller furling Battened Main Whisker pole Mainsheet traveler Wire standing rigging Topping lift Lewmar winches: (2) #43, (1) #40, (3) #16 Lazy jacks
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.