- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Piquet" is a Custom Aluminum Ladd/Marine Metals 48'
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! OWNER READY FOR OFFERS!!
"Piquet" has already sailed around the world with her original and only owners. Piquet's owners selected Robb Ladd to design her and had her custom built by the renowned builder Howdy Bailey at Marine Metals Inc. in 1990.
In 2013 she had a major refit once again at the boatyard of Howdy Bailey and is ready to go again. Piquet is a superlative blue water sailing yacht. She is enormously strong with offshore speed and safety being the primary consideration. Replacement cost today would be well over $1 million.
A complete list of the upgrades and replacements follows in the full specifications. Here are just a few:
- Hull, deck and cockpit new awlgrip paint
- All hatches new lenses and seals
- New batteries
- Hull plate repair and bottom paint
- Seafrost refrigeration 12 volt
- New electronics radar, plotter, AIS, tridata
- Maxwell windlass
The list goes on and on see the complete listing for details.....
Contact us today to make an appointment to see this spectacular yacht.
- Entering the yacht the galley is to starboard with a passageway leading aft to the guest stateroom. The galley has a 3 burner Force 10 stove, microwave and SeaFrost 12 volt refrigeration. The double stainless sinks are inboard with lots of storage behind.The galley has plenty of storage with 5 cabinets, 2 drawers and a double shelf behind a smoked plexiglass sliding cover. Opposite the galley to port is a sit down navigation station with plotter, SSB, tridata, VHF and other electronics. Forward of the navigation station are two barrel chairs with a built end table with liquor locker below. On the starboard side of the salon is a large u-shaped settee with unique multi configuration center table.The cockpit sole is pitch pine and the remainder of the interior of the yacht is finished in extraordinary cherry joinery work of the kind only found in custom built yachts. Moving aft to port there is access to the separate stall shower with tile flooring and the head compartment with Vacuflush toilet. The aft head also opens to the aft stateroom where there is more storage in hanging lockers, cabinets and drawers. There is a queen sized berth to port and a pilot berth to starboard. In the bow area of the yacht is a second head with manual toilet. The owners do not use this area as a head but rather with a unique fold down table and bench that lets this space function as a sewing room or office. Moving aft from the forward head is the master stateroom with large pullman style berth with inner spring mattress. There is a large shelve outboard to starboard of the berth and a cabinet overhead at the foot of the bed. To port is a bureau with 7 drawers. Another large amount of storage is available in 4 sliding drawers beneath the berth. Throughout the yacht there is ample light and ventilation. There are 8 opening hatches, 6 opening ports, 6 fixed ports and even custom deck prisms to gather more light. The yacht has 2 dorades and 2 solar vents for added air circulation.
- Force 10 3 burner propane stove w/oven (4) 10# Propane tanks in dedicated stern locker Origio microwave oven SeaFrost 12v refrigeration (NEW 2013) Double S/S sinks 6 Gallon heat exchange water heater Corian countertops Pur water filter (5) Cabinets (2) Drawers (2) shelves w/ smoked plexi cover
- Raymarine E95 chartplotter (NEW 2013) Raymarine 170 Wind, depth speed, (4) tridata (NEW 2013) Raymarine 4kW radar (NEW 2013) Radar reflector Simrad AP11 Autopilot w/ control heads for cockpit & nav station AIS (NEW 2013) ACR EPIRB ICOM M120 VHF ICOM 710 SSB radio Iridium satellite phone Furuno GP31 GPS SSB, VHF, GPS(2) antennas (2) Cabin speakers, plugs in both heads for headphones
- Batteries: (3) 8D gel (NEW 2013), (1) Type 27 (NEW 2013) Xantrex Freedom 1800 watt inverter 40 amp charger 115 VAC TrueCharge 40 amp 240 VAC Blue Seas battery monitor (1) 80 amp & (1) 120 amp alternator 12 volt outlets Power cables w/ splitter isolation transformer
- Yanmar 4JH4-TE diesel engine (NEW 2010) w/ only 1100 hours - 1000 hr engine service in 2013 Racor fuel filter Spectra 12 GPH watermaker Vacuflush head Jabsco manual head (NEW 2013) (2) Bladder holding tank (NEW 2013) Sanitary hose replaced (NEW 2013) Bilge pumps/blowers Engine alarms
- Deck, Cockpit & Safety
- Ground Tackle: Rocna 56 lb (new 2013) 200ft 5/16 G4 chain, (4) 150 ft ¾ nylon rode (for Panama canal.note boat already measured on record) (1) 37 lb Fortress, (1) 100 lb Luke, (1) 56 lb Delta Maxwell 1500 windlass (NEW 2013) Anchor washdown Chain locker Anchor davits (2) Dorades, (2) Solar vents Bimini & dodger Awnings Teak deck were re-caulked, re-sealed where needed (2011) All hatch lenses and seals (NEW 2013) Bow pulpit (NEW 2013) Cockpit cushions Lazarettes/ lockers Port & starboard boarding ladder Stanchion bases (NEW 2013) 15hp Yamaha 2 cycle OB motor Arch Flag halyard Fenders & lines ACR EPIRB - (battery NEW 2013) Revere 4 man life raft (NEW 2013) Parachute Drogue Lifesling Jacklines Horshoe PFD (3) Safety harness Padeyes Fire extinguishers Fume detectors USCG safety package Life jackets Horns/ bells Bilge alarms Hull, cockpit and cabin house Awlgrip paint (NEW 2013) Fresh bottom paint (NEW 2013) bosuns chair
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail Inventory: Baxter mainsail (NEW 2013), 110 genoa, 150 lightweight genoa, Yankee hank on, staysail, storm sail hank on, genaker Furlboom in boom furling main Carbon whisker pole Harken mainsheet traveler Mast & standing rigging replaced 1998 Forespar rigid mechanical boom vang (NEW 2013) Winches: (2) #66 Andersen, (5) #32 Harken, (1) #46 Andersen electric Dedicated sail locker on bow Additional removal stay Profurl furler genoa and staysail Skeg hung rudder
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.