- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Not For Sale to US Residents while in US Waters
The yacht just completed a full out of water service that included a full bottom job, new cutles bearings, dynamic balancing of propellers and finishing the running gear with propspeed.
The yacht is turnkey and ready for a new owner.
The 68 S is definitely a model that will trace a new path, completely separating itself from all other Opens currently on the market. The expressions of Righini will penetrate deeply into the hearts of those who privilege comfort but also love to race the waves. This Open sports an overall length of 21.6 metres and a beam of 5.5 metres.
With the preferred V-12 MAN engines with V-drive transmission for a top speed of between 36 to 38 knots as well as other particulars that will get it noticed.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is ample and convertible. The roof opens and the aft glass doors open for a full open air experience. When the weather does not cooperate you can fully enclose the air conditioned main salon. On the port side there is a leather seating area for 5, Opposite to that is the dining area with a convertible table that has a pop up TV. Forward is the helm station with a captain’s chair and a bench for companions.
- The galley is just forward of the main salon in the lower deck. It is finished with fine wood, aluminum and stainless steel. The refrigerator was installed new in 2013. Generous cook top, microwave oven and plenty of storage keep the luxury and comfort for the long trips.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is the mid ship and affords plenty of room as well as panorama windows that will allow you a wonderful view. Plenty of storage and closet space all around. To the port side a queen size bed and on the starboard side a comfortable seating area that can be used for ensuit meals.
- Guest Stateroom
- The vessel has two guest staterooms. One VIP forward that has a comfortable V birth, large storage space and an ensuit full size rest room. The second guest stateroom is on the port side and it had two single beds and an ensuit rest room that is shared with guests.
- Teak sidedecks, cockpit and hydraulic swim platform. Radar reflector Cockpit shower Hydraulic Gangway Swimming ladder Cockpit table Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit Electric winch on port and starboard cockpit. Electric anchor windless with stainless plow anchor
- Electronics and Helm
- Compass Log-speedometer Bose DVD player and stereo system on main salon and Master stateroom Cockpit speakers Sony CD player / stereo for cockpit Marine VHF Radio Raymarine E-120 Radar / GPS Plotter Raymarine Depth sounder ST-60 Raymarine Autopilot ST6001 Marine Sat TV antenna Bow and stern thruster with docking joystick control
- 17 Kw 220v electrical Generator Electrical Inverter 24v Battery charger for house batteries 12v Generator battery charger 2 x 50 amp Shore power cables. 24v House battery bank 2 x 24v engine battery banks 24v electrical system 12v electrical system 220v electrical system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Man Diesel V-12 with 1360 HP and 755 hours 1 Kohler Marine 17 Kw
- Brokers Comments
- The current owner is eager to move up to a larger yacht. All offers will be considered.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.