Owner Motivated ~ Bring Offers
Here is a great opportunity to own a Sundancer at a reasonable price. Its age dictates the asking price…but the good news is this boat has called Lake Winnipesaukee home since day one. There are only 820 hours of running time…or about 34 hours per year. It has recent canvas and easy freshwater use. If you are thinking about a Sundancer style, give this one a look.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As with all Sea Ray Sundancers, there is a mid ship stateroom positioned under the helm. Separated from the salon by a curtain, it has comfortable sleeping accommodations for two. The main cabin is complete with a galley and enclosed head on starboard and a convertible dinette on port. Another curtain separates the forward cabin where you will find centerline double berth.
- Sink with pressure hot and cold water Electric water heater Microwave oven Norcold Refrigerator 2-burner cooktop
- 3 overhead hatches Teak bow sprit Swim platform with stainless board ladder Transom door Radar arch Elect. remote spotlight Conv. Top and side curtains Camper style aft canvas Dockside 110V elect connection Dockside water connection Fitted cockpit carpet Upholstered fold down stern seat
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass VHF Marine radio Depth sounder AM/FM marine stereo
- 35 Amp dockside connection with cord 3 batteries (2013) Battery switch 55 Amp Marine alternators Battery charger 12V cabin/cockpit lighting
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 5.7 Mercruiser 260 hp V8 engines 800 engine hours Halon system Elect/hydraulic trim tabs
- Broker's Comments
- Easy fresh water use and attention to maintenance make this Sundancer a must. Here’s an easy, inexpensive way to get on the water with the family. Come have a look.