EXCELLENT AZIMUT BUYING OPPORTUNITY
"Ramaya" is an exquisite 4 Stateroom + Crew, 70' Flybridge Motor Yacht.
Powered by Twin 1300hp MAN Diesels - only 430 hours.
28 knot cruise with top speed of 33 knots.
She is appointed with all the available options including:
Gyro Computerized Seakeepers, Twin Kohler 20kW Generators,
Upgraded Raymarine "G" Series Electronics,
Water Maker, Washer / Dryer, Dishwasher and Passerelle.
She has been Captain maintained since new and
shows beautifully inside and out.
"Ramaya" will please the most discriminating buyer and
must be seen to be appreciated !!
- Accommodations Overview
- European style and designer flare are prevalent throughout this interior with (4) Stateroom / (4) Head layout, which comfortably sleeps (8) guests plus crew. All Staterooms are located on the Lower Deck. The amidship Master Stateroom Suite has sitting area and a private en-suite Head. The forward VIP Guest Stateroom has its own private Head, as does the Starboard Side Guest Stateroom. The Port Side Guest Stateroom has private access to the port side Guest/ Day Head. Separate quarters for the crew are aft. Main Deck includes large Salon and Dinette, along with gourmet Galley (with dishwasher), which makes entertaining and living aboard quite luxurious. Wheelhouse on Main Deck has Lower Helm Station. Decapé oak wood designer interior. Designer window coverings. Marble countertops. Halogen spot lighting throughout. Flat-screen TVs in Salon and every Stateroom.
- Large open Salon is on Main Deck with (2) stainless steel and glass stacking entrance doors from Cockpit. Custom seating configuration with (2) fixed facing leather sofas with backrests and drawer storage in base. (3) Matching leather ottomans with full leather cushioned tops that reverse to table tops. Starboard side electric leather backrest raises to make full large U-shaped seating area when ottomans are set side-by-side below backrest. Accent pillows. Port side Entertainment Center with full Bose Surround Sound System, speakers and large flat-screen TV housed in cabinet and raises for viewing with touch of a button. Decapé oak wood furniture. (12) Halogen ceiling spot lights with dimmers. A/C controls. Custom horizontal electric-controlled designer window coverings. Salon door vertical matching drapery. Steps up to Dinette.
- Dinette is on Main Deck to port forward of Salon. Large oak-trimmed dining table. Wrap-around leather seating plus (3) armless dining chairs. Pass-through to Galley. Radio/CD with remote control and (4) speakers ((2) for Salon, (2) for Dinette). A/C controls. Ceiling spotlights. Custom horizontal electric-controlled designer window coverings. Carpeting.
- Galley is on the Main Deck to starboard forward of Salon. Waeco refrigerator with separate upper freezer with Decapé oak wood door coverings. Kenyon (4) burner glass ceramic stove top with stainless steel railings. Retractable stainless steel cooker hood with ventilators. Daewoo stainless steel built-in microwave oven / grill. Optional Candy dishwasher. Dark marble countertops. (2) Stainless steel sinks. Faucet. Decapé oak wood storage cabinetry and drawers. Wood flooring. Full set of custom “Azimut” tableware, glassware, cookware and cutlery. Pass-through to Dinette.
- Wheelhouse / Lower Helm Station
- The Wheelhouse is located on the Main Deck forward to port. Dual leather electrically adjustable Captains’ Helm seats with footrests. Adjustable steering wheel in stainless steel and cherry wood. Lower Helm Station. Peaks and handrails. Halogen spot lighting with dimmers. Port side opening window. Carpeting. Direct access door to starboard side walkway. Stairway to Lower Deck.
- Master Stateroom Suite
- The Master Suite is located on the Lower Deck, full-beam amidships, with private en-suite Master Head with separate shower. Walk-around marine queen bed with mattress, pillows and bedspread. Accent pillows. Leather designer headboard with mirrored trim. Raised sitting area with leather seating and oak-trimmed table to starboard. Decapé oak wood furniture. Walk-in wardrobe with hanging space, drawers, shelves, cabinets and portal with wooden blinds. Chest of drawers to port. Chest of drawers to starboard across from door. Chest of drawers below TV. Vanity unit. Reading lights with shades. Samsung LED flat-screen TV. (12) Halogen ceiling spot lights throughout Suite with dimmers. (4) Portals ((2) each port and starboard). (8) Windows ((4) each port and starboard). A/C controls. Deck hatch (emergency exit through the walk-in wardrobe). Custom horizontal designer window coverings. Carpeted flooring. Hoover washer/dryer in companionway built into cabinet before Suite entrance. Privacy door. EN-SUITE MASTER HEAD TECMA fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with light marble countertop, (2) side-by-side sinks and storage cabinets below. (2) Chrome faucets. Integrated mixer tap with thermostatic function. (2) Mirrored cabinets over sink area. Wooden flooring. Designer wall lighting. AC Outlet. Spot lighting. (1) Portal with wooden blind. Air extractor. Separate stall shower with shower wand, built-in integrated shelves with stainless steel rails, light marble tray and black and clear glass shower door. Privacy door from Master Stateroom.
- VIP Guest Stateroom Forward
- The VIP Stateroom is on the Lower Deck forward with private en-suite VIP Guest Head with separate shower. Centerline raised marine queen bed with mattress, pillows and bedspread. Accent pillows. Leather designer headboard with mirrored trim. Built-in nightstands port and starboard. (1) Large drawer under the bed. Decapé oak wood furniture. (1) Wardrobe to port. Port and starboard upper storage cabinetry. Chest of drawers. (1) Mirror. Reading lights with shades. (8) Halogen ceiling spot lights with dimmers. A/C controls. (2) Portals ((1) each port and starboard). (6) Windows ((3) each port and starboard). Designer window shades. Samsung LED mounted flat-screen TV. Carpeted flooring. Built-in escape hatch over the bed with screens and shade. Privacy door. EN-SUITE VIP HEAD TECMA fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with light marble countertop, sink and chrome faucet. Integrated mixer tap with thermostatic function. (1) Wall storage cabinet. Mirrored cabinet above sink with built-in LED lights in mirror. Wooden flooring. (3) Halogen ceiling spot lights. Alcove with shelf and (1) opening portal with wooden blinds. Air extractor. Separate stall shower with shower wand and circular glass door. Privacy door from VIP Guest Stateroom.
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard Side
- The starboard side Guest Stateroom is on the Lower Deck with private en-suite Guest Head with separate shower. (2) Side-by-side single berths with mattresses, pillows and bedspreads. Accent pillows. Built-in center nightstand. Leather designer headboard with mirrored trim. Under bed lighting. Large closet. Decapé oak wood furniture. Wooden facing on bulwark. (4) Halogen ceiling spot lights. A/C controls. (2) Designer wall-mounted lights. (1) Portal. Designer window shades. Samsung LED flat-screen TV. Carpeted flooring. Privacy door. EN-SUITE GUEST HEAD TECMA fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with light marble countertop, sink and chrome faucet. Integrated mixer tap with thermostatic function. (1) Wall storage cabinet. Angled mirrors above sink. Wooden flooring. Halogen ceiling spot lights. (1) Portal with wooden blinds. Air extractor. Separate stall shower with shower wand and circular glass door. Privacy door from the starboard side Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom - Port Side
- The Port side Guest Stateroom is on the Lower Deck and has private access to the port side Guest Head. (2) Side-by-side single berths with mattresses, pillows and bedspreads. Accent pillows. Built-in center nightstand. Leather designer headboard with mirrored trim. Under bed lighting. Closet. Decapé oak wood furniture. Wooden facing on bulwark. (4) Halogen ceiling spot lights. (2) Designer wall-mounted lights. (1) Portal. Designer window shades. Samsung LED flat-screen TV. A/C controls. Carpeted flooring. Privacy door.
- Guest / Day Head
- Direct access from the port side Guest Stateroom and the companionway. TECMA fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with light marble countertop, sink and chrome faucet. Integrated mixer tap with thermostatic function. (1) Wall storage cabinet. Angled mirrors above sink. Wooden flooring. (3) Halogen ceiling spot lights. (1) Portal with wooden blinds. Air extractor. Separate stall shower with shower wand and circular glass door. Privacy door from the port side Guest Stateroom and one from the companionway.
- Crew Quarters
- The Crew Quarters consists of (2) Cabins located aft on the Lower Deck, separated from the Master and Guest Staterooms by the Engine Room. Access to Crew Quarters and Engine Room from either the Cockpit Deck or transom doorway on swim platform. Cabins have access to the common/ storage room. CAPTAIN'S CABIN (1) Single 1m wide berth with quilt and pillows. (1) Fording coffee table. (2) Storage units. Decapé oak wood furniture. Toshiba side-load TV/DVD combo. A/C controls. (1) Portal. Carpeted flooring. Privacy door. CREW CABIN (1) Raised single 60cm wide berth with quilt and pillows. (1) Storage unit. Decapé oak wood furniture. Toshiba side-load TV/DVD combo. A/C controls. Carpeted flooring. Pocket slider for privacy. CREW HEAD Access from the Crew Cabins. TECMA fresh water marine toilet. GRP countertop with circular stainless steel sink and chrome faucet. Integrated mixer tap with thermostatic function. Shower with thermostatic mixer.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- WHEELHOUSE / LOWER HELM STATION Raymarine G Series 15” Screen/ Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar/ Color GPS/ Color Depth and Built-in Cameras for aft. Raymarine ST60 Log / Speedometer. Raymarine ST60 Tridata – Temp/ Depth/ Speed. Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot. Zenta Joystick Docking System. Twin MAN MMDCCLC6.3 Engine Diagnostic System. Azimut Motronica Control System. (2) Seakeeper, Active Gyro Computerized Stabilizers. Joystick Wiper Controls. Multitask Alarm LEDs for: bow bilge, engine bilge, helm compartment bilge, high grey water level, high black water level, filters, navigation lights, shore sockets, low battery voltage, engine room fans, low diesel fuel level. Rudder angle indicator. MAN indicators. Levers. Manual depth light. Remote controlled light. Chain meter counter. Magnetic compass. Joystick for encoder. Electric panel. Controls for activation of: bow anchor winch, navigation lights, bow and stern thruster, windshield wiper and washer, trim tabs, fire fighting pump. Engine ignition (synchronism function). Engine electronic remote controls (levers). MAN Engine Diagnostics display for each engine includes: rev. counter, hour counter steering wheel/ rudder, engine pressure gauges, marine gear pressure gauges, ammeter, marine gear thermometers, engine thermometers. Alarm indicator. Fuel tank level indicator. Water tank level indicator. Grey water tank drainage. FLYBRIDGE / UPPER HELM STATION Raymarine G Series 15” Screen/ Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar/ Color GPS/ Color Depth and Built-in Cameras for aft. Raymarine ST60 Log / Speedometer. Raymarine ST60 Tridata – Temp/ Depth/ Speed. Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot. Zenta Joystick Docking System. Trim Tab Joystick. Twin MAN MMDCCLC6.3 Engine Diagnostic System. MAN Engine control instrumentation: engine ignition, rev. counter/hour counter, engine pressure gauges, marine gear pressure gauges, ammeters / voltage meters, engine thermometers, marine gear thermometers, alarm LEDs. Engine electronic remote controls – throttles. 10 Carling buttons. Cigarette lighter plug. Compass. Trim tab controls and indicators . Engine and marine gear instrumentation. Horn and navigation light controls. Bow and stern thruster controls. Rudder angle indicator. Steering wheel control. Fire fighting pump controls. Electric searchlight control.
- (2) Kohler 20kW generators (located in the Engine Room). (12) AGM 90AH 24V Exide batteries (total: 540AH): (8) for services and (4) for engine start-up. (1) AGM 70AH 12V Exide battery for generator. (1) Dolphin 12V 10A 115-230 battery charger for generator. (1) Dolphin 24V 80A battery charger for services batteries. (2) 50amp Shore power sockets. 220V AC – 50 Hz Electrical System. 24V, 12V DC Electrical System. Main electrical panel in Auxiliary Room: 24V: bilge pumps, oil drainage pump, davit, steering system, cable master, gangway. 230V : A/C system, air extractors, fan, water maker, washing machine, shore power socket, tumble dryer. Electrical panel in Lower Helm Station: 24V: navigation instruments, instrument panel, wipers, horn, electric window, navigation lights, pilot seat, saloon lighting, cockpit lighting, dinette lights, galley lights, helm station lights, controls. 12V: sockets, stereo system, VHF Radio. 230V: water heater, oven, ice maker, dishwasher, hob, fridge, sockets, battery charger, first generator battery charger, second generator battery charger, waste disposal unit. AC energy sources are controlled by the main electric panel in the auxiliaries room, supplied by a voltmeter and a frequency meter for the 230V power. Energy sources are protected by fuse elements with a suitable calibration and they are installed on the net by remote breakers with remote control. AC sockets: 230V for the main halogen lighting (110V adaptors required). DC sockets: 24V for soft lighting and emergency.
- Water Systems
- The vessel is equipped with a Horizon water maker. FRESH WATER SYSTEM (3) 105.66 gallon Connected stainless steel tanks. Water inlet on the walkway. Tank level indicator in the Wheelhouse. Tank breather. 26 gallon Water heater. Shore water intake connection. Hot/cold water line. Engine room cold water line. Freshwater for marine toilet flushing. GREY WATER TANKS (Showers / Sinks) (1) 66 gallon Stainless steel tank. Water discharge directly into the sea by 3-way valve. Pump switch. 24V Centrifugal pump, capacity 18.5 gal/min. Level sensor, status indicator in the Wheelhouse. BLACK WATER TANKS (Heads) (2) 59.5 gallon Polyethylene tanks. Level sensor. Pump start-up switch. Tank breather. 24V, 18.5 gal./min Macerator pump for each marine toilet. Washing pump. Discharge into the sea. SEA WATER SYSTEM Engine cooler system. Generator set cooler system. Air conditioning cooler system. Chain washdown. Cockpit wash.
- Flybridge is accessed from the Cockpit via stairway with teak covered steps. Hinged opening with aluminum and Plexiglas deck hatch. Retractable hard top. Aft lights on Flybridge overhead arch. Plexiglas windshield with stainless steel frame. Helm Station. Height adjustable aluminum steering wheel. Captain / companion seating. Cup-holders for pilot and passenger. Starboard side wrap-around seating aft. Teak table for (10). Full sun lounging cushion forward of Helm. Wet bar to port with sink, refrigerator, BBQ grill, ice maker. Teak deck sole. Waterproof speakers.
- Deck & Cockpit Equipment and Features
- Extra-thick tempered glass windows, bonded into structure without metal frames. Electric windows on the port side (Wheelhouse /Lower Helm Station). Full enclosure for Aft Deck –summer and winter covers. Side windows and windshield net covers. Salon access from Cockpit with (2) stainless steel and glass stacking doors. Starboard side watertight door on the superstructure for access to the interior. (2) Optional Cockpit side boarding doors port and starboard built into bulwark. Steps leading from swim platform to Cockpit. Port and starboard access gates to the Cockpit from the swim platform or the passerelle/ gangway. Passerelle: Electro-hydraulic, retracting (3) meters long gangway (150 kg maximum lifting capacity. L-shaped Cockpit aft seating. Large teak Cockpit table. Cockpit teak decking. (9) Cockpit overhead lights with dimmers. Teak-faced hydraulic swim platform with 550kg capacity with space for tender or jetski . Underwater swim platform lighting. Rear transom entrance door to Engine Room and Crews’ quarters at swim platform. Stainless steel pulpit and rails. Stainless steel rub rail. Fuel and water fillers on the side walkways. Black water tank discharge outlet on the side walkways. (2) Optional electric warping Cockpit winches ((1) each port and starboard). (2) Cleats, amidships, port and starboard. Side peaks and compartments (under the cleats). Teak facing on the walkways. (2) Fore windshield wipers. (2) Fore deck handrail bars, sunbathing cushions and cup holders for sun lounging. Anchor peak with drainage and fender compartment. (2) Stainless steel fairleads ((1) each port and starboard). Lofrans 2500W anchor windlass. Anchor windlass bow controls. Custom stainless steel anchor. Anchor chain: 12mm diameter, 200m length, 520 kg weight. Chain washdown. Anchor chain compartment. Hawse hole (anchor passage at stern). (2) Stainless steel cleats (one on each bulkhead). Deck hatch. Stern cleats. Shore water plug. Shower with hot and cold water mixer. Manual swim ladder.
- Mechnical Equipment & Engine Details
- The Engine Room is accessed from the Crew Quarters and transom door. Twin 1300hp MAN 1360 Diesel Engines - 430 hours. (2) Side Power SP200TC 10 kW, 24V, 13.5hp Thrusters – Bow and Stern. (2) Seakeeper, Active Gyro Computerized Stabilizers. CruiseAir 90,000 BTU air conditioning system with compressor cooling. (2) 634 gal. Connected stainless steel fuel tanks in the Engine Room. Port tank electronic fuel level indicator in the Wheelhouse. Starboard tank sight gauge. Double filters for main engines. Nibral alloy rudders. Trim tabs. Dual Genndenning Cable Masters. External/submerged exhaust system with by-pass. Stainless steel exhaust pipes. Submerged exhaust GRP structural duct. Minimum by-pass pipes for gas exhaust when the boat is idle or travelling at low speeds. Water/fumes separator with side exhaust for generator. (4) TECMA fresh water marine toilets. Centralized suction system in each watertight compartment, connected to the main manifold, in the Engine Room. (4) 24V Automatic bilge pumps with 63.4 gal/min flow range, in Stateroom area, in Engine Room, Auxiliaries room and Rudder Hold. Cooling bilge system pump. 3-Way Valve on engine cooler system. (4) Bilge level alarms. Emergency suction in Engine Room, connected to one of the two engine sea water intakes. (1) SEAFIRE FD-1300M canister (gas used: FM-200) in the Engine Room for local discharge. SEAFIRE Engine Shut Down System to switch off engines, generators, extractors and fans off automatically at the same time as the gas is discharged. Engine Room ventilation/air extraction guaranteed by (2) fans and (2) extractors. Head compartment air extraction system by (2) 24V gas extractors with controls in the Master Head and VIP Guest Head. (1) Hydraulic pump on the starboard engine for the steering gear. (1) 24V Electro-hydraulic pump for the trim tabs. (1) 24V Electro-hydraulic pump for gangway and swim platform. (1) 24V Electro-hydraulic pump for davit. (1) 24V Pump for engine and generator oil change.
- Summary of Featured Equipment
- Horizon water maker. (2) Seakeeper, Active Gyro Computerized Stabilizers. Zenta Joystick controller for engines and bow and stern thrusters. Side boarding gates. (2) Kohler 20kW generators. Retractable hard top. Electric sliding window in Wheelhouse. Cockpit windlasses. Teak side decks. Teak Flybridge. Underwater lights. KVH Satellite TV. Twin Raymarine 15” G Series electronics at both Helm Stations. Twin thrusters (bow and stern). Candy Galley dishwasher. Engine Room and rear aft cameras integrated with Raymarine G-15 screens. Bose Surround Sound System. Flat-screen TVs in Salon and every Stateroom. Independent speaker system in each Stateroom. Custom horizontal electric-controlled designer window coverings in Salon and Dinette. Decapé oak wood designer interior. Electrically raised backrests starboard side Salon. Halogen ceiling spot lights throughout.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bob Lusardi at 561-523-1548 with any questions or to arrange a showing!