- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1993 POWERQUEST 290 ENTICER FX IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives (3-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers) and only 530 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1992 Tri-Axle Trailer, Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head, Upgraded AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/XM-Satellite Radio (Upgraded Speakers w/Blue LED Backlighting), GPS, Cockpit Cover w/Bimini-Top Enclosure, Silent Choice Exhaust, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Newer cockpit interior, engine's recently serviced / tuned, clean boat! Sale includes owners manuals. Seller will review all reasonable offers.
- Forward V-Berth w/Storage Underneath Port / Starboard Facing Couches w/Storage Underneath Portable Head Cabin Carpet Sliding Cabin Door w/Lock
- Sink Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder VHF Marine Radio GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & XM-Satellite Radio; Note Upgraded Speakers w/Blue LED Backlighting & (2) Additional Transom Speakers!
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12v Lighting
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Drop Out Bolster Seats Rear Bench Seat w/Storage Underneath In-Floor Cockpit Storage Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Dual Ram Trim Tabs Indicators Canvas Package (Cockpit Cover, Bimini Top w/Enclosure) Silent Choice Exhaust Bravo I Sterndrives w/Stainless Tie Bar Halon Fire System Tri-Axle (Bunk Style) Trailer 3-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.