This Sunsail 36i is a new high-performance cruising yacht built with comfort in mind and has been designed for those looking to relax and escape. Built by Jeanneau, she features a 2 cabin, 1 head layout with a light and airy interior that has all the amenities of a large cruising yacht.
The Sunsail 36i has been set apart from the competition by its modern lines, powerful sail plan and spacious interior.
Original Owner has just sailer her from St Vincent to Fort Lauderdale after a fresh Phase out from the Sunsail fleet. He is now done with the boat and wants her to be the next Jeanneau 36i sold. Ready for her next trip!
New Sails, Asymmetrical Spinnaker, Dinghy and outboard included!
- Length Overall 35 ft 11 in. / 10.94 m Waterline Length 32 ft 3 in. / 9.84 m Beam 11 ft 9 in. / 3.59 m Draft 6 ft 4 in. / 1.94 m Sail Area 686 sq ft / 63.7 sq m Auxiliary Power 29 hp Fuel Capacity 34 gal. /130 l Water Capacity 94 gal. / 355 l Berths 4 + 2 in saloon Displacement 12,540 lbs / 5700 kg Heads 1 Showers 2
- Key Features
- Dinghy Tohotsu Outboard New Sails New Asymmetrical Spinnaker Spinnaker Gear Available Immediately Imported to US Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL Recent Survey available on request.
- Specification and Equipment
- HULL & DECK Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring Hull is solid, hand-laid fibreglass, white ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat Inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out, drainage system through structure Open, stainless steel bow pulpit with navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights Stern pulpits are stainless steel with buoy bracket Double level of stainless steel lifelines without PVC coating Stainless steel stanchions Toe rail with integrated chrome chocks and drainage for side deck Mid ship chocks 4 x aluminium mooring cleats forward and aft Sculpted, long handrails on coach roof for secure movement forward Fixed hull ports with curtains Opening cockpit and roof ports with curtains Opening deck hatches forward-facing Combination shade/insect Screens for deck hatches Sunsail striping and graphics Swim ladder Cleats at midships for spring lines Guard for mast lights Liferaft stowage Custom nonslip-slip on companionway steps Outboard engine support ENGINE & STEERING SYSTEM Yanmar 3YM30 29 hp with sail drives, 21.3 kw with heat exchanger, latest generation of environmentally friendly engines Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin Stainless steel propeller shaft 25 mm diameter with maintenance free stuffing box Fuel filter/water separator Built-in muffler, air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft Fixed 3 blade propeller 130 l / 34 gal. rotomoulded fuel tank located under aft berth with deck fill MOORING & ANCHORING Primary anchor and all chain rode Secondary anchor with chain and rope Electric windlass Quick 1000 w combination rope and chain, vertical mounted in the anchor locker, hand-held remote Anchor roller double stainless steel fitting Anchor locker forward, room for anchor and tackle Windlass gypsey for 10 mm chain COCKPIT Cockpit bench seating 1 cockpit locker under port bench seat and 1 lazarette locker under port helm seat Gas locker for 2 bottles with connection to gas system and shut-off valve under stove in galley. Liferaft locker located in dedicated compartment between helm seats Steering wheel mounted on steering pedestal with grab rail and pod for instrumentation Compass mounted on steering pedestal Throttle and engine control panel, warning lights, ignition protected by plexiglass panel Emergency tiller delivered with the boat, chrome fitting in cockpit floor Instruments and chart plotter mounted for viewing from helmsman position Folding stainless steel swim ladder mounted on transom step Cockpit shower cold water with tap Fixed GRP cockpit table Spray hood/Dodger and bimini in Sunsail colours MAST & RIGGING Classic mast aluminium with double spreaders, deck stepped Standing rigging discontinuous 1 x 19 stainless steel wire Backstay fixed Furling system Genoa furler with attachment to stem head fitting and furling line lead aft to roof winch Running rigging: Polyester topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard, mainsheet, genoa sheets Block and tackle system boom vang Single line mainsail reefing Low stretch topping lift Rope stopper for genoa halyard Lazy jack system - blocks & cleats on mast for adjustable lazy jacks SAILS Heavy duty charter spec fully battened mainsail Heavy duty charter spec furling genoa with UV-protection strips Heavy duty chart spec lazy jacks and stack pack system 2 x genoa self-tailing winches Coach roof winch to port Genoa tracks adjustable lead cars 2 x winch handles with ball-bearing grip Line jammers: spinlock on coach roof Mainsheet traveller roof-mounted traveller with ball-bearing cars, control lines lead aft to cockpit ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 80 amp alternator Charge distributor/isolator Separate engine start and domestic AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) batteries system Battery switches for engine bank, positive battery switch for domestic bank and negative general cut-off switch Electrical panel with 12 v breakers 12 v plug per cabin and at nav station Flush mounted chrome brass ceiling lights in saloon, head compartments and cabins Chrome reading lights in aft cabin(s) Indirect halogen lighting under side decks in saloon and head compartments Shore power with cord wired direct Autopilot Electronic depth and speed reading SOG from the GPS Electronic wind speed and direction Chart plotter with GPS VHF at chart table with masthead antenna Remote speaker for VHF in cockpit Stereo/CD with socket for MP3 with inside speakers Cockpit speakers for stereo WATER SYSTEM Hot and cold pressurised water distribution through-out the boat via semi-rigid hose Heavy-duty water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure 40 l / 10 gal. hot water tank that is connected to engine heat exchanger 2 water tanks located under forward and aft berths with separate deck fills (355 l / 95 gal. total capacity) Chrome shower faucets in washrooms Electric bilge pump on float switch and manual dual-action pump in the cockpit Digital water level display Shower sumps equipped with individual electric pumps with filters and on-off switches Large manual pump marine toilets Seawater filter 50 l /13 gal. Holding tanks SALOON Headroom: 1.92 m (6 ft 4 in.) Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seating area Saloon dining table 2 single berths in saloon Bar locker and bottle storage Upper storage cabinets 2 x Saloon stereo speakers Plexiglass companionway door with dedicated storage location in the aft starboard cabin Fans in saloon and galley GALLEY Headroom: 1.89 m (6 ft 2 in.) Galley with laminated counter tops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers L-galley to starboard with stainless steel double sink and glass separator between galley counter and seating area 12 v compressor under stove with evaporator plate located in fridge compartment Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner stove with oven and grill with stainless steel protection bar 180 l / 47 gal. fridge compartment with vertical access Fridge drain to overboard with pump & filter NAVIGATION STATION Full-function with general electrical panel Sliding nav desk that can be placed in forward-facing or aft-facing position for increased seating with curved nav seat and storage underneath Deep navigation desk with storage Gooseneck chart light mounted at nav station Fixed port above chart panel to prevent water damage to electrics panel 12v cigarette lighter socket at chart table HEADS Large head compartment with sink Separate plexiglass shower Clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket Cabinet above sink Shower sump with grate Electric drainage pump COMPANIONWAY Headroom: 2.00 m (6 ft 8 in.) Engine access under companionway The companionway is closed by a sliding plexiglass hatch Companionway with curved wood steps and nonslip strips Formica on companionways sides to prevent UV damage to varnish FORE CABIN Headroom 1.80 m (6 ft 2 in.) V-Berth: Double berth with wood trim, high-density foam mattress: 2.04 m x 1.70 m (6 ft 9 in. x 6 ft 1 in.) Storage locker under berth Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod Vinyl lining on hull with lateral wood shelf 12 v fan in Cabin AFT CABIN Headroom : 1.88 m (6 ft 5 in.) Double berth with high-density foam mattress: 2.00 m x 1.75 m (6 ft 7 in. x 5 ft 9 in.) Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod Vinyl lining on hull with lateral wood shelf 12 v fan in Cabin ADDITIONAL CRUISING GEAR Above-deck equipment. Bedding, linens and galley equipment. Safety equipment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.